Senate Sneaks In Secret Amnesty For Liberians In Spending Bill

Liberia was one of the 'shithole countries' Trump famously referenced in his immigration commentary in January of 2018. Remember that?
No, actually, I do not. Can you link me to where he specifically mentioned Liberia? And as I recall, he never actually used the word "shithole" either, he said CESSPOOL, in reference to the condition of many nations around the world, and some democrat ran out to the press claiming he called the world a shithole.[/QUOTE]

Not exactly sure your objection to Liberia anyway, a county WE founded in the first place hoping that it would help better Africans, and later turned over to them about 150 years ago.

End pathway to citizenship for refugees and illegal aliens

Liberia was one of the 'shithole countries' Trump famously referenced in his immigration commentary in January of 2018. Remember that?
No, actually, I do not. Can you link me to where he specifically mentioned Liberia? And as I recall, he never actually used the word "shithole" either, he said CESSPOOL, in reference to the condition of many nations around the world, and some democrat ran out to the press claiming he called the world a shithole.

Not exactly sure your objection to Liberia anyway, a county WE founded in the first place hoping that it would help better Africans, and later turned over to them about 150 years ago.[/QUOTE]

The White House Is Planning a Backdoor Travel Ban on Trump’s “S—thole Countries”

Based on the latest DHS estimate of overstay rates, the targeted—although not yet officially named—countries would be Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Georgia, Micronesia, Palau, and 13 countries in Africa, including Nigeria, Liberia, Angola, and Sudan.

No, actually, I do not. Can you link me to where he specifically mentioned Liberia? And as I recall, he never actually used the word "shithole" either, he said CESSPOOL, in reference to the condition of many nations around the world, and some democrat ran out to the press claiming he called the world a shithole.

Not exactly sure your objection to Liberia anyway, a county WE founded in the first place hoping that it would help better Africans, and later turned over to them about 150 years ago.[/QUOTE]

I thought Liberia was a Cold War puppet nation? Lots of history ther. There is a show called "Liberia's uncivil war" or something like that. After googling and reading some one finds that Liberia is yet another fucked up situation that has Boooooosh finger prints all over it. Man those two were trash as presidents.

Liberia: A Casualty of the Cold War's End

As fighting escalated in early 1990, the Bush administration faced a serious conundrum. Western Europe and most of Africa looked to the United States to take the lead in seeking a peaceful resolution of the Liberian crisis, since the country's history bears an unmistakable "made in America" stamp. But senior administration officials, determined to limit U.S. involvement in what was viewed as a "brush fire," rejected the notion of inherent American interest or responsibility.

Anyway - Reed Includes NDAA Provision to Extend Permanent Residency Status for Eligible Liberians and Open a Pathway to U.S. Citizenship

Only eight senators - Four Republicans and four Democrats voted against the final bill.

As long as Trump keeps Americans focused on that silly wall idea, they will remain blind as to what he and the Republicans are doing to help the Democrats to destroy America by marginalizing the posterity of the founders / framers of the United States.

Anyway - Reed Includes NDAA Provision to Extend Permanent Residency Status for Eligible Liberians and Open a Pathway to U.S. Citizenship

Only eight senators - Four Republicans and four Democrats voted against the final bill.
Liberians serve in United States Military. Had two in my company in the Marines. Agreement goes all the way back to post Civil War as technically their ancestors lived in the United States. Probably some people like that...I hope.

Not exactly sure your objection to Liberia anyway, a county WE founded in the first place hoping that it would help better Africans, and later turned over to them about 150 years ago.

I've read that the natives in Liberia pretty much ate all the freed slaves and there aren't any descendents.

Liberia was founded to send blacks BACK to, not collect more from and bring them here!! I think this is terrible.

Forum List

Back