Moscow launched a missile attack on a grocery store in the village of Groza, near Kupyansk, Kharkiv region. At least 48 civilians (many kids) killed

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Genocide!!!!!! Moscow ulus is a terrorist state (ISIS IN SNOW)

Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

That's disgusting. The way I see it is that Putin is genociding Ukrainians to make the whole area a DMZ.

Kinda stupid because that was some of the best farmland. :dunno:

That's disgusting. The way I see it is that Putin is genociding Ukrainians to make the whole area a DMZ.

this isn't a real war.

It's a money-laundering and human-trafficking operation.
They start these wars and it gives them plenty of women and children to cut up into parts for Satanic rituals and victims for their rape-rooms.

The land should be improved by some extra natural manure .
It happens in war .

The land should be improved by some extra natural manure .
It happens in war .
The land around Chernobyl isn't very good for farming.

I wonder how many battalions Putin has camped out there in the toxic waste.

Putin should calm down and the let the GQP do their part and cut off Ukraine funding for him.

Chill out, Vlad, they're working on it. Then you can move in and slaughter anyone who remains there.
The average household has given up a thousand dollars each so far. That is to fund the death of children for the next 40 years because the bombs didnt go off, paying peoples pensions, subsidizing small businesses, paying salaries etc.
How much more money should we give to subsidize the entire country?

The land around Chernobyl isn't very good for farming.

I wonder how many battalions Putin has camped out there in the toxic waste.
Do you actually know where Chernobyl is ?
As an example it is over 500 miles roughly north west of Donetsk .
About that distance from the eastern front line and way , way on the wrong side of the Dneiper .

FraUuKtXsAAo-pS.jpg

More Fake News from Nazi Winkle the village idiot .
Reminds me of when the Syrians “used chemical weapons” on the rebels after President Trump announced US Troops would be withdrawn.

Likely Zelensky ordered the strike since it is clear Congress is going to get real tight on Ukraine cash flow. Now all the warmongers will be demanding more money because “Putin bombed a grocery store”.

Reminds me of when the Syrians “used chemical weapons” on the rebels after President Trump announced US Troops would be withdrawn.

Likely Zelensky ordered the strike since it is clear Congress is going to get real tight on Ukraine cash flow. Now all the warmongers will be demanding more money because “Putin bombed a grocery store”.
Yeah, that was fake. I know what happened with that. Saw it on video even.

Idk if the Russian soldiers lived.

Time will tell but could be one false flag too many, remember months ago a S- 300 hit Poland they all blamed Russia, turned out to be Ukrainian missile, remember Kramatorsk train station? turned out to be a Iskander issued to the Ukrainian forces, remember the Pizza joint that was hit? turned out to be part of a hotel complex where a Nato meeting was taking place a gathering point for mercenaries, they are using the Syrian chemical weapon scam play book.

Time will tell but could be one false flag too many, remember months ago a S- 300 hit Poland they all blamed Russia, turned out to be Ukrainian missile, remember Kramatorsk train station? turned out to be a Iskander issued to the Ukrainian forces, remember the Pizza joint that was hit? turned out to be part of a hotel complex where a Nato meeting was taking place a gathering point for mercenaries, they are using the Syrian chemical weapon scam play book.
It was AFU strike. They do that all the time when Begginsky is abroad for more money.
However, the last time they did such a thing in Konstantinovka (immediately declaring it a russian strike) Begginsky was in Kiev, but with Blinken .

Last edited:
Quite possible, either that or it was a military gathering like the Pizza joint that was hit.
As soon as Western support for Ukraine wanes and there is ferment among European allies, a "Russian" missile suddenly falls on ukrainian civilians, in eastern Ukraine, whose population the ukro nazi consider as russians.

Forum List

Back