Moscow empire must be defeated but not 'crushed', Macron says

DO YOU AGREE WITH Macron´s point of view ?

• NO!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • YES!

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
you know my answer :

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

If the Russian Federation is crushed, others will move into the vacuum, including France's eternal nemesis, Germany.

Do you really want a world under German and Red Chinese hegemony?

Manic TitLoose identifies with little man Macron , a WEF poster boy and spokesman for the Fourth Reich .

TitLoose foams at the mouth as it helps him forget the real world with the Russian ground offensive now in full swing and dear Uncle Ps lads happily whistling as they set off for Odessa by the sea .

It's all gone so terribly wrong for the Nazis , hasn't it Titty ?

so he DID IT AGAIN ! STILL I MUST ASK YOU MY FRIENDS ! DO YOU AGREE WITH Macron´s point of view ?

Macron has lost much of his popularity in France and much of the respect of other leaders and he appears to be trying to carve out a leadership position for himself, by claiming to be stopping extremist forces no one else can see.

Macron has lost much of his popularity in France and much of the respect of other leaders and he appears to be trying to carve out a leadership position for himself, by claiming to be stopping extremist forces no one else can see.

which parts of Moscow empire , Germany and France will annex ?

I'm sure Germany would like to get hold of the Caucasus region for its petroleum reserves, and will need enough adjacent territory to ship it to the Reich.

I'm sure Germany would like to get hold of the Caucasus region for its petroleum reserves, and will need enough adjacent territory to ship it to the Reich.
A hundred years ago that might have meant something but but today, greedy though the Germans are, such a move would effectively remove them from NATO and the EU and that would cost more than the Russian oil they might gain.

I'm sure Germany would like to get hold of the Caucasus region
clown, can you prove your BS with a mainstream link _ , ps I dont read your clown RT and conspiracy crap
ps
one for sure you have 0 Polish CODES in you, you are a Moscow´s poodle

dont you think that decolonization of Moscow empire is the only way to go here ?

Languages-in-Russia.png

Manic TitLoose identifies with little man Macron , a WEF poster boy and spokesman for the Fourth Reich .
TitLoose foams at the mouth as it helps him forget the real world with the Russian ground offensive now in full swing and dear Uncle Ps lads happily whistling as they set off for Odessa by the sea .
It's all gone so terribly wrong for the Nazis , hasn't it Titty ?

we dont need to do it, do you remember 1991? Moscow empire is a paper tiger
If it falls apart, great, but once they are completely out of Ukraine (and Crimea) military action should cease. After that negotiations and non-military pressures will have to do.

Forum List

Back