Mortimer is studying now Theology with start in autumn

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Sehr geehrter Herr !

Vielen Dank für Ihre Anmeldung! Wir freuen uns, dass Sie sich für den Theologischen Kurs entschieden haben.
Die definitive Kursbestätigung und detaillierte Informationen senden wir Ihnen ab Ende August per Post zu.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sekretariat

Ich melde mich verbindlich für folgenden Kurs an:

KURSTYP I (mit Matura)
------
mit Studienwochen JA

Sehr geehrter Herr !

Vielen Dank für Ihre Anmeldung! Wir freuen uns, dass Sie sich für den Theologischen Kurs entschieden haben.
Die definitive Kursbestätigung und detaillierte Informationen senden wir Ihnen ab Ende August per Post zu.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Sabine Scherbl
Sekretariat

KURSTYP I (mit Matura)
------
mit Studienwochen JA

I assumed this was an English only forum but I dont see any rule against foreign languages

but if not there should be

I assumed this was an English only forum but I dont see any rule against foreign languages

but if not there should be

Ok I will give a short translation. I subscribed to a study in theology. 5-6 semesters, distance learning with studying weeks in some schools in austria. But only a few weeks once a year otherwise distance learning and you get the scripts send to your home. I start in November.

Ok I will give a short translation. I subscribed to a study in theology. 5-6 semesters, distance learning with studying weeks in some schools in austria. But only a few weeks once a year otherwise distance learning and you get the scripts send to your home. I start in November.
Good for you

I studied theology for a while too... you should see my student loans

Certificate of Ordination.jpg

Some of the best books on theology are by German academics. You should get a copy of Joachim Jeremia's Jerusalem In the Time Of Jesus as a backgrounder on the Jewish culture and economy as the Christian Era began; it will clear up some confusion, and is extremely well sourced and footnoted, so you will also learn a lot about the various Jewish writings and historical texts, both pre-exilic and post-exilic.

Last edited:
As opposed to the Gnostic Bible?
as between religion and the make believe of forgeries and fallacies. the christian bible, koran and old testament - desert deceptions.

but why upset morty, his friends know best for him ...

is the course theology or christian bible ... do you know the difference.

Roman-Catholic Theology, that includes the Christian/Catholic Bible but also many other things, Probably also teachings of the Church Fathers and Catholic Anthropology and all these things.

As opposed to the Gnostic Bible?
as between religion and the make believe of forgeries and fallacies. the christian bible, koran and old testament - desert deceptions.

but why upset morty, his friends know best for him ...
Which religion, dummy? Which religion is the true religion?

Is it communism? Is communism the true religion?

Don't be a pussy. Speak up.

is the course theology or christian bible ... do you know the difference.

Roman-Catholic Theology, that includes the Christian/Catholic Bible but also many other things, Probably also teachings of the Church Fathers and Catholic Anthropology and all these things.
that is not a study of theology - it is a study of "Roman-Catholic Theology" or simply, church of the roman empire - those were who were the crusaders - not the original adherents to the religion of antiquity 1st century if that might matter to you. they do not believe in a messiah or the may forgeries and fallacies written into the "Christian/Catholic Bible" - the mount sermon is the original, spoken religion.

Sehr geehrter Herr !

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sekretariat

KURSTYP I (mit Matura)
------
mit Studienwochen JA

I couldn't agree more.

Forum List

Back