Morning Morphs Into Midnight

America under the reign of the Brown Shirts.

1.One of the finest and most American political campaigns centered on this ā€œMorning In Americaā€ vid:

It was filled with a good, an inspiring, feeling about the future of our nation, and allā€¦..ALLā€¦.of our people.

2. The political power today, the Good Germans of the Democrat Party are imposing the political version of ethnic cleansing.

ā€œABC News Political Director Calls for 'Cleansing' of Trump Supporters

View attachment 440038

3. While Republican Reagan and Republican Trump served America by advancing prosperity and historically low unemployment for every group, minority and majority, the Democrat mantra is ā€˜Revenge!!!ā€

Revenge for having a different political perspective.

4. One party, the best motives for people, the other the same sort found in every totalitarian iteration. The former based on lower taxes and working people keeping more of the fruits of their own labor, the other with itā€™s hobnail boot on the necks of any who donā€™t kneel before their pronouncements.

View attachment 440033

We have one party that aims for prosperity, and another that demands conformity.

Prepare for the Dark Ages ahead.

Ugh. This drama queen whining is as boring as I imagined it would be.

So your claim is that 'boring' is what motivates you to rush in to post?

You're lying.

It is the truth that I post that gets under your scales.

1.One of the finest and most American political campaigns centered on this ā€œMorning In Americaā€ vid:

It was filled with a good, an inspiring, feeling about the future of our nation, and allā€¦..ALLā€¦.of our people.

2. The political power today, the Good Germans of the Democrat Party are imposing the political version of ethnic cleansing.

View attachment 440038

3. While Republican Reagan and Republican Trump served America by advancing prosperity and historically low unemployment for every group, minority and majority, the Democrat mantra is ā€˜Revenge!!!ā€

4. One party, the best motives for people, the other the same sort found in every totalitarian iteration. The former based on lower taxes and working people keeping more of the fruits of their own labor, the other with itā€™s hobnail boot on the necks of any who donā€™t kneel before their pronouncements.

View attachment 440033

We have one party that aims for prosperity, and another that demands conformity.

You're lying.

The melodrama is boring. The pity party is boring. The conspiracies and delusion are boring.

Even more than I imagined they would be.

The entire OP should come with a case of running mascara and a Spencers gift card.

View attachment 440038

View attachment 440033

You're lying.

The melodrama is boring. The pity party is boring. The conspiracies and delusion are boring.

The entire OP should come with a case of running mascara and a Spencers gift card.

Good thing you said 'imagined' rather than 'thought.'

View attachment 440038

View attachment 440033

You're lying.

You can warm yourself with the distinction as you continue to wallow in self pity and delusion like a pig does mud.

View attachment 440038

View attachment 440033

You're lying.

You can warm yourself with the distinction as you continue to wallow in self pity and delusion like a pig does mud.

Let's fry this bacon right from the start: can you find any thing any of my posts not 100% true, accurate, and correct???

No?

OK.....you can go back to your blanket fort and 24-Hour All Cartoon Network.

I never did anything to 'convince' you.

I am simply wedded to truth.
More delusion. It must be very strange to be you.

One would imagine that if were not truth that I post, you'd be able to show that.

I bet you thought Iā€™d run out of ways to humiliate you.
You canā€™t show truth to someone who is delusional. These are fixed false beliefs.

Itā€™s a futile exercise.

"Itā€™s a futile exercise."

Doesn't know the meaning of the word fear, but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words.

Another word you don't understand: futile.

If it's futile......why are you back?

Go ahead.....look it up.

We both know that you keep returning to pretend I that I haven't eviscerated you......you know I have.

I never did anything to 'convince' you.

I am simply wedded to truth.
More delusion. It must be very strange to be you.

One would imagine that if were not truth that I post, you'd be able to show that.

I bet you thought Iā€™d run out of ways to humiliate you.
You canā€™t show truth to someone who is delusional. These are fixed false beliefs.

Itā€™s a futile exercise.

"Itā€™s a futile exercise."

Doesn't know the meaning of the word fear, but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words.

Another word you don't understand: futile.

If it's futile......why are you back?

Go ahead.....look it up.

We both know that you keep returning to pretend I that I haven't eviscerated you......you know I have.
Delusional.

Nor did I......you brought it up to assuage your hurt ego.
I said you werenā€™t very smart because you keep saying really stupid things.

The way to convince me youā€™re not stupid is to stop saying stupid things. Saying youā€™re really smart while saying stupid things just makes me think youā€™re more stupid than I initially thought.
What "stupid things." NAZI, that the election was a swindle?

The way to convince me youā€™re not stupid is to stop saying stupid things. Saying youā€™re really smart while saying stupid things just makes me think youā€™re more stupid than I initially thought.

Or....its yet another in a litany of silly, batshit conspiracies that you've desperately gobbled down to avoid reality.

Man up, snowflake. Reality isn't 'fake' just because it makes you feel bad.

Or....its yet another in a litany of silly, batshit conspiracies that you've desperately gobbled down to avoid reality.

You couldn't name a single thing then.

Can you name the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat policies that millions chose over this????

Trump achievements.

ā€œBefore the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the worldā€™s most prosperous economy,ā€ the statement begins, noting the administration achieved an ā€œunprecedented economic boom.ā€

In addition to 7 million new jobs ā€” ā€œmore than three times government expertsā€™ projectionsā€ ā€” the administration said that annual income for middle-class families grew by nearly $6,000, or ā€œmore than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.ā€

Weeks before state and local governments began shutting down their economies, the U.S. unemployment rate fell to 3.5 percent, ā€œthe lowest in a half-century,ā€ the administration said.

In fact, in March 2019, CBS News reported that there were a million more jobs available in the U.S. than unemployed workers ā€” a fact noted by the administration, which said it ā€œachieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job hirings.ā€

Nearly 160 million Americans were employed pre-pandemic, another record, as ā€œjobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low,ā€ the White House said.

As incomes gained ā€œin every single metro areaā€ in the country for the first time in almost 30 years, the number of people ā€œclaiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record,ā€ the administration said.

The list of accomplishments also noted an oft-repeated point ā€” that during Trumpā€™s term, blacks and Hispanics, as well as Asian-Americans and Native Americans all achieved record low unemployment rates. So, too, did Americans with disabilities and workers without a high school diploma, the administration said.

ā€œThe bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth,ā€ said the administration, adding: ā€œWages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers ā€“ a 16 percent pay increase.ā€

Meanwhile, ā€œAfrican American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent,ā€ the White House noted.

More than 1.2 million factory and construction jobs were created, as the president enacted ā€œpolicies to bring back supply chains from overseas,ā€ the list notes.

The administration also touted the meteoric growth in the various U.S. stock indices, which have been good for businesses as well as average Americansā€™ retirement accounts tied to the markets.

One of President Trumpā€™s 2016 campaign pledges that went unfulfilled was the passage of a massive infrastructure rebuilding project to repair and replace aging, crumbling bridges, roads, sewers, and water systems. But the administration did manage to invest ā€œover $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Departmentā€™s ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America,ā€ the list notes.

The administration also touted the presidentā€™s COVID-19 policies that included a rejection of ā€œblanket lockdownsā€ as vital to the economic rebound seen in recent months.

ā€œDuring the third quarter of 2020,ā€ the White House said, ā€œthe economy grew at a rate of 33.1 percent ā€” the most rapid GDP growth ever recorded.ā€

ā€œSince coronavirus lockdowns ended, the economy has added back over 12 million jobs, more than half the jobs lost,ā€ says the White House. ā€œJobs have been recovered 23 times faster than the previous administrationā€™s recovery.ā€

The White House said that under President Barack Obama, ā€œit took 49 months for the unemployment rate to fall from 10 percentā€ following the Great Recessionā€ to under 7 percent compared to just 3 months for the Trump Administrationā€ following the mass joblessness created by mandated business closures and the pandemic.

At the same time, ā€œ80 percent of small businesses are now up, up from just 53 percent in April.ā€

Additional accomplishments noted by the administration include:

ā€” The creation of more than 9,000 ā€œOpportunity Zonesā€ to attract business investment and create jobs;

ā€” Tax relief for corporations, businesses, and the vast majority of American workers;

ā€” The elimination of reams of regulations, which has added to the countryā€™s economic growth;

ā€” Pursued ā€œfair and reciprocal tradeā€ agreements that put the United States first, including withdrawal ā€œfrom the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnershipā€ and replacing the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) with the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA);

ā€” ā€œHistoric support for American farmersā€;

ā€” Making the U.S. ā€œa net energy exporterā€ for the first time in seven decades;

ā€” Approved the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines;

ā€” Increased access to the countryā€™s ā€œabundant natural resource in order to achieve energy independenceā€;

ā€” Built more than 450 miles of new border wall and secured agreements with countries to house migrants there instead of in the U.S.;

ā€” ā€œFully enforced the immigration lawsā€ of the country;

ā€” Got NATO countries to significantly increase their contributions to the alliance, as per their initial agreement;

ā€” Strengthened and rebuilt the U.S. military;

ā€” Reduced U.S. troop presence in war zones overseas;

ā€” Brokered several historic peace deals between long-time enemies in eastern Europe and the Middle East;

ā€” Moved the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem, though the three previous presidents pledged to do so;

ā€” Defeated ISIS

ā€” Sped development of two new vaccines for the COVID-19 pandemic in record time.
www.bizpacreview.com

'Unprecedented': White House releases exhaustive list of achievements for Trump presidency
The Trump Administration has released an exhaustive list of accomplishments achieved over the past four years, many of which have largely gone unreported
www.bizpacreview.com
www.bizpacreview.com

Now, let's see what Democrats voted for.

1611174119395.png

And if you can't.....that proves the election was stolen.

View attachment 440038

View attachment 440033

1612451658272.png

Forum List

Back