Morning Morphs Into Midnight

He wasn't referring to the rioters, NAZI.
He doesn’t call them rioters. He calls them patriots who love the country so much that they feel compelled to murder people for it.
You are the most unbelievable jackass every observed.

He wasn't referring to the rioters, NAZI.
He doesn’t call them rioters. He calls them patriots who love the country so much that they feel compelled to murder people for it.
Only NAZIs call everyone at the capitol a "rioter." If they didn't enter the building, then what crime have they committed?

I realize you douchebags want to tar every Republican with the same Brush. Should I call you an arsonist because some Antifa members in Seattle set fire to businesses downtown? Eh, you fucking douchebag?
If they’re not committing crimes, they don’t need to go home.

He was talking to the rioters and terrorists. He loves those people.
You don't get to tell people where they can be, jackass.

No, she means it's so obvious a 5-year-old can see it. that means even you know the truth. You're obviously lying.
You should really stop indoctrinating 5 year old children into your cult.
When did a Democrat NAZI ever object to indoctrinating children?

1611154108848.png

They weren't. When did the mayors of Seattle or Portland tell anyone to go home, NAZI?
They killed a cop.

It was a riot.

The officer died of a stroke....

Obama's rhetoric killed five police in Dallas.

What did you write about that?

Brian D. Sicknick

WASHINGTON — A police officer with the U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) died after he suffered a stroke at the Capitol during riots, according to US Capitol Police in a late statement Thursday night. The officer that died is Brian D. Sicknick. He was a 15-year veteran of the force and 40 years old.Jan 8, 2021

US Capitol Police officer dies after U.S. capitol riots | khou.com

The officer died of a stroke....
He was hit in the head by a fire extinguisher and hours later has a stroke which killed him.

You guys can’t connect the dots?

"... a stroke which killed him."

Exactly. Not rioters.

Now....why are you dodging my question about the deaths of police caused by Obama stoking the flames of victimhood?

"... a stroke which killed him."

Exactly. Not rioters.

And you don’t think the head trauma and stroke are related?

You said the rioters killed him.

Now you admit you were wrong.

Now....why are you dodging my question about the deaths of police caused by Obama stoking the flames of victimhood?

They did kill him. They gave him a stroke from which he died.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.

I can’t explain it any simpler but you still don’t get it.

You’re an idiot.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.

Forum List

Back