Morning Morphs Into Midnight

There's no evidence of that.
Don’t worry about it. I doubt you’d be on the jury.

Jury?????

Democrats don't need no stinkin' juries!!!!

Democrat DAs, prosecutors, and judges released every Biden voter arrested for arson, looting, and anarko-communistic assaults.

Jury?????

Democrat DAs, prosecutors, and judges released every Biden voter arrested for arson, looting, and anarko-communistic assaults.
Life must be quite challenging for someone as stupid as you.

How about we allow readers of each of our posts to make that determination?

I'm gonna guess that said readers would recognize that you couldn’t figure out the recipe for ice water.

Jury?????

I'm gonna guess that said readers would recognize that you couldn’t figure out the recipe for ice water.
There’s a lot of readers on here who are stupid as you are, so I wouldn’t be surprised if the confederacy of dunces nods along with someone as dim as you are.

Really?
Lots of other posters who are Ivy League grads and have 'valedictorian' in their resume????

Be honest...the only time you were ever right was when you ordered the Rootin'-tootin' Fresh 'n Fruitin' Breakfast at IHOP!

Jury?????

There’s a lot of readers on here who are stupid as you are, so I wouldn’t be surprised if the confederacy of dunces nods along with someone as dim as you are.

Really?
Lots of other posters who are Ivy League grads and have 'valedictorian' in their resume????

Be honest...the only time you were ever right was when you ordered the Rootin'-tootin' Fresh 'n Fruitin' Breakfast at IHOP!
No. Lots of other posts are as delusional and impenetrable as you.

Jury?????

Really?

With a certain regularity, we find posters who have always imagined that they are bright, and well educated…..then find someone like me who outranks you by every intellectual metric…..and you can’t get over the damage to your self-image. Time to hand out another trophy for “Not-Tonight-Dear,- I’ve-Got-A-Crushed-Ego.”

You know what your problem is? Your mouth is writing checks that your intellect can't cash
If, on the other hand, were any more full of it you’d be infracting the national foie gras restrictions.

You should look up 'delusional'....and refrain from using terms you can't define.
It’s usually a good indication that you are a government school grad when you don’t know what words mean.

Every post of mine is linked, sourced and documented.

That's why they are always 100% true, accurate and correct.

Now....why are you dodging my question about the deaths of police caused by Obama stoking the flames of victimhood?

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber. ..

You don't get to tell people where they can be, jackass.
You can when they’re rioting in the nation’s Capitol.

Violent Anti-Trump Protests Try To Steal Spotlight On Inauguration Day | NBC Nightly News

Can you remind me what you wrote then, windbag????

Why wasn't the Democrat Reich calling that an "assault on our democracy?"

Maybe the same reason that Hitler didn't use that phrase for his attack on Poland.

Jury?????

Really?

With a certain regularity, we find posters who have always imagined that they are bright, and well educated…..then find someone like me who outranks you by every intellectual metric…..and you can’t get over the damage to your self-image. Time to hand out another trophy for “Not-Tonight-Dear,- I’ve-Got-A-Crushed-Ego.”

You know what your problem is? Your mouth is writing checks that your intellect can't cash
If, on the other hand, were any more full of it you’d be infracting the national foie gras restrictions.

You should look up 'delusional'....and refrain from using terms you can't define.
It’s usually a good indication that you are a government school grad when you don’t know what words mean.

Now....why are you dodging my question about the deaths of police caused by Obama stoking the flames of victimhood?

I’ve met a lot of really smart people. Like world class intelligence.

They don’t spend time trying to convince people they’re smart. They don’t have to.

You’re delusional to the point you hardly understand what I’m saying and impart your own meaning that is more convenient for you.

Or shall we say you’re fundamentally intellectually dishonest? Works just the same for me.

Jury?????

Really?

I’ve met a lot of really smart people. Like world class intelligence.

They don’t spend time trying to convince people they’re smart. They don’t have to.

You’re delusional to the point you hardly understand what I’m saying and impart your own meaning that is more convenient for you.

Or shall we say you’re fundamentally intellectually dishonest? Works just the same for me.

"I’ve met a lot of really smart people. Like world class intelligence.

They don’t spend time trying to convince people they’re smart. "

Nor did I......you brought it up to assuage your hurt ego.
I merely rubbed it in. It was fun, too.

Soooo.....not only are you not that bright, but now you've been caught lying.

The advantage you have is, if you ever have your identity stolen….they’ll give it right back.

I said you weren’t very smart because you keep saying really stupid things.

The way to convince me you’re not stupid is to stop saying stupid things. Saying you’re really smart while saying stupid things just makes me think you’re more stupid than I initially thought.

I said you weren’t very smart because you keep saying really stupid things.

The way to convince me you’re not stupid is to stop saying stupid things. Saying you’re really smart while saying stupid things just makes me think you’re more stupid than I initially thought.

You're lying again, for the very same reason: to assuage that bruised ego.

I never did anything to 'convince' you.

I am simply wedded to truth.

I understand that you are desperate to be relevant. I'm gonna have to be the roadblock.

America under the reign of the Brown Shirts.

1.One of the finest and most American political campaigns centered on this “Morning In America” vid:

It was filled with a good, an inspiring, feeling about the future of our nation, and all…..ALL….of our people.

2. The political power today, the Good Germans of the Democrat Party are imposing the political version of ethnic cleansing.

“ABC News Political Director Calls for 'Cleansing' of Trump Supporters

View attachment 440038

3. While Republican Reagan and Republican Trump served America by advancing prosperity and historically low unemployment for every group, minority and majority, the Democrat mantra is ‘Revenge!!!”

Revenge for having a different political perspective.

4. One party, the best motives for people, the other the same sort found in every totalitarian iteration. The former based on lower taxes and working people keeping more of the fruits of their own labor, the other with it’s hobnail boot on the necks of any who don’t kneel before their pronouncements.

View attachment 440033

We have one party that aims for prosperity, and another that demands conformity.

Prepare for the Dark Ages ahead.

Ugh. This drama queen whining is as boring as I imagined it would be.

Forum List

Back