Morgan Freeman

The utterly predicable right; they protest too much.

The utterly predictable left; hypocrisy, class warfare anddddddd:

race_card.jpg

Morgan Freeman: Tea Party Is Racist, They're Out To Get Obama

When asked by Morgan whether Obama's presidency has made racism in the United States better or worse, Freeman, who once played apartheid-defying South African president Nelson Mandela, frankly stated that his time in office has made it worse, as he has become a target of the right's aggression.

"Their stated policy, publicly stated, is to do whatever it takes to see to it that Obama only serves one term," the actor said. "What’s, what does that, what underlines that? 'Screw the country. We’re going to whatever we do to get this black man, we can, we’re going to do whatever we can to get this black man outta here.'"

Declaring once again that "it's a racist thing," Freeman said the group's rise has shown the hate still lingering in America.

You seem to post a lot of quotes of black people saying illogical things?

Are you trying to make them look bad?

What is weird is folks who voted for him because he is black are not racists, while those who dislike his policies and want him removed because of those policies are racists.

I find this confusing.

How is black people voting for the president because he's black, different from the religious right supporting huckabee or perry with his Christians only prayer rally?

It's certainly better than the radicals on the right shrieking that they want to " take back [their] country" from what? There was a lawful election.

It's time for the right to at least explore the ugly undercurrent of racism in their party -- from the southern strategy -- to their opposition to anything that smacks of social justice -- to the insistence that any discussion of racism is somehow "racist"

What is weird is folks who voted for him because he is black are not racists, while those who dislike his policies and want him removed because of those policies are racists.

I find this confusing.

How is black people voting for the president because he's black, different from the religious right supporting huckabee or perry with his Christians only prayer rally?

It's certainly better than the radicals on the right shrieking that they want to " take back [their] country" from what? There was a lawful election.

It's time for the right to at least explore the ugly undercurrent of racism in their party -- from the southern strategy -- to their opposition to anything that smacks of social justice -- to the insistence that any discussion of racism is somehow "racist"

as a Hillary supporter, don't you think your party should look into its racism as well? 90 percent of the black community voted for Obama in the primaries.

Morgan Freeman, WHO PLAYED Mandela sounds more like a racist than anyone from the right.
Because the right doesn't want to go left is all because of the (what term did he use?) black man? When will people from the left understand that it's Obama's policies. Quit with the excuses.

Did you watch the video? It looks to me that he did a 180 from what he said last year.

Is this something we are suppose to CARE about?
yawn

Oh, he played Nelson Mandela...that changes everything.

Why are Liberals allowed to vote?

Morgan Freeman is entitled to his opinion. I think he's wrong, most conservatives are dissatisfied with Obama's policies, the color of his skin has nothing to do with it. Sure, there are some bigots who oppose him because of his race, but let's not lump everybody together in that pigeonhole.

I find this confusing.

as a Hillary supporter, don't you think your party should look into its racism as well? 90 percent of the black community voted for Obama in the primaries.

Especially since Hillary was the more experienced and qualified candidate of the two........

I find this confusing.

As I said, those who have issues with high taxes, treat allies badly and cozy up to bad guys, spend twice as much money as the government took in and believe the persons responsible for these bad polices are racist while those who vote for a guy totally based on his african heritage are enlightened and not racist. The logic of this escapes me.

I have to say I agree that Obama has set back race relations in this country.

His comrades in Arms and his cult followers have destroyed it with the accusations of racist anytime someone criticizes his Presidency, his incompetence, his unbending ideology, etc etc..

It's been really sad to watch. But I don't think they cared one bit. They used it as a weapon.

As for what Freeman had to say, who gives a shit.

The right has disagreed with the left for the last 200 years and democrats want to turn this into a "racism" issue???

Republicans only impeached the whiteboy Clinton.

I get it, actor Freeman who gets about ten million per picture once played Mandela so he is an expert on race relations. At least Alec Baldwin hs enough sense to make fun of know it all actors. In a commercial he sits in the cockpit of a plane and starts throwing switches. When he gets a dirty look from the pilot he says "it's OK I once played a pilot in a movie".

New Topics

Forum List

Back