More willful blindness by the media on spying by Obama administration.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
It's safe to say about 90% of the media are totally corrupt, but there seems to be a much darker narrative at work when it comes to the ongoing continuous attacks against Donald Trump by the Washington press and then echoed nationally. We should all be deeply concerned, both left and right.

This is the one of the biggest scandals in American history and by ignoring it, the MSM is proving they're complicit in what's been going on.

The Washington press corps seems engaged in a collective demonstration of the legal concept of willful blindness, or deliberately ignoring the facts, following the release of yet another declassified document which directly refutes prior statements about the investigation into Russia collusion. The document shows that FBI officials used a national security briefing of then candidate Donald Trump and his top aides to gather possible evidence for Crossfire Hurricane, its code name for the Russia investigation.

It is astonishing that the media refuses to see what is one of the biggest stories in decades. The Obama administration targeted the campaign of the opposing party based on false evidence. The media covered Obama administration officials ridiculing the suggestions of spying on the Trump campaign and of improper conduct with the Russia investigation. When Attorney General William Barr told the Senate last year that he believed spying did occur, he was lambasted in the media, including by James Comey and others involved in that investigation. The mocking "wow" response of the fired FBI director received extensive coverage.

Last edited:
I'm sure Barr's investigation will uncover all sorts of illegal acts by the Obama administration...any day now...

I want people charged by the end of the month. These assholes were running a coup to overthrow an elected President. Comey, Clapper, Mueller, Strzok, McCabe, Page, Ohr, Rosenstein, Weinstein, Brennen, Obama, Biden, Wray and the rest all need to go to jail, maybe worse.

I'm sure Barr's investigation will uncover all sorts of illegal acts by the Obama administration...any day now...

While many of the complaints concerning Obama is absolutely true, what you are saying here is also true. No one is going to do a thing about it. There will be political swipes taken but nothing will actually be done.

I want people charged by the end of the month. These assholes were running a coup to overthrow an elected President. Comey, Clapper, Mueller, Strzok, McCabe, Page, Ohr, Rosenstein, Weinstein, Brennen, Obama, Biden, Wray and the rest all need to go to jail, maybe worse.
Not just that, but based on Comey's lies and release of classified information and the whole Russia collusion spin-up echoed in the MSM, the Dems essentially stole the midterms....that's how we got Pelosi, Nadler and Schiff back in charge in 2018.

While many of the complaints concerning Obama is absolutely true, what you are saying here is also true. No one is going to do a thing about it. There will be political swipes taken but nothing will actually be done.
You didn't see the wrecking balls parked outside all three NSA data processing centers ?

Not just that, but based on Comey's lies and release of classified information and the whole Russia collusion spin-up echoed in the MSM, the Dems essentially stole the midterms....that's how we got Pelosi, Nadler and Schiff back in charge in 2018.
Amen. This coup makes Watergate look like a walk in the park. The thing that really pisses me off is how hard that jerkoff, Wray, is working to cover the whole thing up. The originals were a conspiracy. This guy is a one man wrecking crew. By wrecking, I mean wrecking all credibility of our FBI and government in general.

Yep...bring forth all the evidence and clap them in irons.
All the 4Chan blogs, Trump's tweets from the toilet, Fox's frothing talking heads, Breitbart "WOW" headlines and of course USMB "Game Over" threads should be bundled up and slapped down in front of a judge...they'll be arrested within hours.

All the 4Chan blogs, Trump's tweets from the toilet, Fox's frothing talking heads, Breitbart "WOW" headlines and of course USMB "Game Over" threads should be bundled up and slapped down in front of a judge...they'll be arrested within hours.
That's pretty liberal treatment, Qdog. The country your party tries to emulate, Red China, would have put them in front of a firing squad.

That's pretty liberal treatment, Qdog. The country your party tries to emulate, Red China, would have put them in front of a firing squad.
"Am I not merciful?"
1596663882475.png

"Am I not merciful?"
View attachment 371589
Is merciful a synonym of stupid?

It's safe to say about 90% of the media are totally corrupt, but there seems to be a much darker narrative at work when it comes to the ongoing continuous attacks against Donald Trump by the Washington press and then echoed nationally. We should all be deeply concerned, both left and right.

This is the one of the biggest scandals in American history and by ignoring it, the MSM is proving they're complicit in what's been going on.

The Washington press corps seems engaged in a collective demonstration of the legal concept of willful blindness, or deliberately ignoring the facts, following the release of yet another declassified document which directly refutes prior statements about the investigation into Russia collusion. The document shows that FBI officials used a national security briefing of then candidate Donald Trump and his top aides to gather possible evidence for Crossfire Hurricane, its code name for the Russia investigation.

It is astonishing that the media refuses to see what is one of the biggest stories in decades. The Obama administration targeted the campaign of the opposing party based on false evidence. The media covered Obama administration officials ridiculing the suggestions of spying on the Trump campaign and of improper conduct with the Russia investigation. When Attorney General William Barr told the Senate last year that he believed spying did occur, he was lambasted in the media, including by James Comey and others involved in that investigation. The mocking "wow" response of the fired FBI director received extensive coverage.

Actually all the respected journalists I am law enforcement around the world think you are crazy. All you have is Rupert Murdoch and his bought off high School grad pundits and their phony scandals and conspiracy theories.....

Forum List

Back