more voter fraud .

The source articles and studies say immigrants "could" be voting. "Possibly" are voting.

They also say that Voter ID is "strikingly ineffective" at stopping it. Fox News left that part out. It does not fit their narrative.

Instead of wasting taxpayer dollars on a "strikingly ineffective" Voter ID program, we should be spending that money on tightening up the voter registration process. After all, this topic is about immigrants who REGISTERED TO VOTE.

Stop the problem at the root.

Hyperpartisan? I didn't realize that last link I posted was, nor is Fox news-they have more left leaning commentators than your sources have right.
And you find it acceptable by anyone?
Oh and regarding this thread and all the other threads on voter fraud, anyone who pays attention knows that BOTH parties have been caught try to rig elections. I mean really, that's a fact. Maybe the folks who just watch Fox or MSNBC or any other hyper biased resource, don't know it, but then consider where they get their news.

No and no.
No, I don't find it acceptable for people to base their view of the world by watching/reading hyper-partisan resources.
No, I don't think voter fraud is acceptable

"If illegals voting gives a win to the DEMS again then the government is illegal" -

it's time for acoup d'état in USA.

Enough is enough! :mad-61:

Sudden overthrow, often violent, of an existing government by a group of conspirators.

go ahead I dare you. Enough of your big talk is enough. All mouth NO action ... typical RW'r.

FREDERICK COUNTY, MD - According to the State Prosecutor's Office, the woman illegally voted during the 2012 Presidential General Election.

The Frederick County Grand Jury indicted the woman on charges of impersonating another person in an attempt to vote, attempting to vote under a false name, and attempting to vote more than once in the same election.

Groups claim voter fraud in Maryland Virginia Politics - Home
September 19 2013 Frederick County Resident Pleads Guilty to Voter Fraud

BALTIMORE -

Voter fraud is something people often suspect happens but it's rarely proven. The WBAL-TV 11 News I-Team has confirmed that prosecutors are looking into 164 cases of voter fraud involving individuals who cast a ballot in Maryland and Virginia.

- 10 identified non-citizens who cast votes in General and Primary elections in 2012;

- 6 non-citizen individuals whose address on file appears to be incorrect, falsified, and/or potentially fraudulent; and

Election Integrity Maryland Sounds the Alarm on Non-Citizen Voting Seeks Prosecution in Cases of Possible Voter Fraud

10 identified non-citizens who cast votes in General and Primary elections in 2012;

I think it worked out to 1 in 15 million .... yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

BFD.

Hyperpartisan? I didn't realize that last link I posted was, nor is Fox news-they have more left leaning commentators than your sources have right.
Oh and regarding this thread and all the other threads on voter fraud, anyone who pays attention knows that BOTH parties have been caught try to rig elections. I mean really, that's a fact. Maybe the folks who just watch Fox or MSNBC or any other hyper biased resource, don't know it, but then consider where they get their news.

No and no.
No, I don't find it acceptable for people to base their view of the world by watching/reading hyper-partisan resources.

My sources? My sources are Reuters, who is considered one of the least bias news resources in the world. Other than that, I use non-biased White Papers or agencies (Congressional Research Service per example), White Papers from independent resources but I do use Cato and Brookings institutes. It's not hard to find unbiased resources. I usually check out the background of resources before I take them seriously.

I could hand you a silver platter with a million illegal voter confessions wrapped in gold along with their convictions, and you would still deny it, if they voted your way.

Oh, please kiwiman. My last post applies to you , too. And my news comes from research of multiple sources, too. Like govt. websites.

No and no.

My sources? My sources are Reuters, who is considered one of the least bias news resources in the world. Other than that, I use non-biased White Papers or agencies (Congressional Research Service per example), White Papers from independent resources but I do use Cato and Brookings institutes. It's not hard to find unbiased resources. I usually check out the background of resources before I take them seriously.

FREDERICK COUNTY, MD - According to the State Prosecutor's Office, the woman illegally voted during the 2012 Presidential General Election.

The Frederick County Grand Jury indicted the woman on charges of impersonating another person in an attempt to vote, attempting to vote under a false name, and attempting to vote more than once in the same election.

You did not provide exactly how she committed that voter fraud. She forged her dead mother's signature on an absentee ballot:

According to the indictment, Elsie Virginia Schildt and her mother, who had the same first and last name, requested absentee ballots on March 26, 2012.

The mother died Sept. 24.

In October, Schildt returned her own absentee ballot.

On Nov. 3, she mailed a ballot for her mother, whose signature she had forged, according to the office.

Frederick County woman pleaded guilty to voter fraud - The Frederick News-Post Local

In Maryland, you are required to produce a driver's license, state ID card, or social security card when registering to vote.

If you did not produce a valid ID at the time you register to vote, you are required to produce one when you vote for the first time.

Only military personnel who vote by absentee ballot do not have to produce an ID.

So how did these non-citizens evade the ID requirements?

As you ponder this question, notice how the headline says "POSSIBLE" voter fraud. No finding of actual fraud as of this writing.

Last edited:
In Maryland, you are required to produce a driver's license, state ID card, or social security card when registering to vote.

If you did not produce a valid ID at the time you registered to vote, you are required to produce one when you vote for the first time.

Only those who vote by absentee ballot do not have to produce an ID.

Maryland law expanding driver s licenses for illegal immigrants takes effect on Wednesday - The Washington Post

If you did not produce a valid ID at the time you registered to vote, you are required to produce one when you vote for the first time.

Only those who vote by absentee ballot do not have to produce an ID.

Maryland law expanding driver s licenses for illegal immigrants takes effect on Wednesday - The Washington Post
so... and i'm just guessing here, but you're saying that the state accepted the state's driver's license that it made especially for people that have not proven their citizenship as proof of citizenship...

seems completely logical.

Did you read your own link?

Under the measure, which Gov. Martin O’Malley (D) signed into law in May, the state is making permanent a two-tiered system for obtaining driver’s licenses that it adopted on a temporary basis in 2009 to comply with a federal law.

Do you understand what "two-tiered" means?

Md. Assembly votes to give illegal immigrants driver s licenses - The Washington Post

They would be the same color as regular licenses, but would be marked as not valid for federal purposes, such as entering federal buildings and boarding commercial airline flights.

They are visibly different from a citizen's ID.

Thugs.

I hope there will be hundred of people watching and keeping an eye for Dem fraud.

Makes you sick!:puke:

Thugs.

I hope there will be hundred of people watching and keeping an eye for Dem fraud.

Makes you sick!:puke:
Anyone who thinks voter fraud is strictly a Democratic franchise, or tries to skew the picture that way, is among the most retarded of retards.

Forum List

Back