More Trumpian Filth: Clean Water Rules Being Gutted

PS OP: Did Obama do anything about lead water pipes in Detroit?
Flint was a local event and had more to do with decisions made by the Republican governor to cut costs. Nothing to do with Obama.

These new rules will affect the nation. Florida in particular. I just can't believe with all the environmental problems Florida is having with runoffs and with Big Sugar, the rules are being gutted. It was only a few months ago where many Floridians were all upset that we needed to take action to control these algae blooms. Well your voices have been heard and were given the middle finger by Trump.

Obama was president for 8 years and didn't fix this issue?
What an asshole.

He put in rules for these smaller waterways, rules for cleaner exhausts, rules for less auto emissions, etc & signed every anti pollution bill passed by Congress.
'
The asshole is you.

He did all that and algae still happened?
He wasn't very good at his job, was he?

Zomg! They burns da cane fields! :eek::aargh:

I'm more concerned about Yankee migrant shit runoff than fertilizer.

Yanqui go home!

Oops.

:tomato:

FYI: FL coastal waters teem with the most life out of anywhere. At least from Pasco county south. A little algae bloom now and then is nothing. The ecosystem can handle it.

Typed with the remnants of the smell of red tide in memory. :puke3:

I bet you like sugar though, don't ya.
Point of curiosity, how does allowing more pesticides, nitrates and other toxic chemicals into our eco-system and wetlands improve your quality of life? What is it about about more toxins in the environment that appeals to you?

I bet you take 3 sugars in your Starbucks coffee.

Cane don't need no pesticides or nitrates, dumbass. It's very simple. Plant cane, plant green beans, rinse and repeat.
You did not answer my questions. Many of these rules have been in place since the GHW Bush Administration. So, how does allowing more pesticides, nitrates and other toxic chemicals into our eco-system and wetlands improve your quality of life? What is it about about more toxins in the environment that appeals to you?

GHW Bush was a traitor globalist. Fuck him. Do quantify how much more pesticides and nitrates will be involved in my daily life, please. If you can't, STFU.

Flint was a local event and had more to do with decisions made by the Republican governor to cut costs. Nothing to do with Obama.

These new rules will affect the nation. Florida in particular. I just can't believe with all the environmental problems Florida is having with runoffs and with Big Sugar, the rules are being gutted. It was only a few months ago where many Floridians were all upset that we needed to take action to control these algae blooms. Well your voices have been heard and were given the middle finger by Trump.

What an asshole.

He put in rules for these smaller waterways, rules for cleaner exhausts, rules for less auto emissions, etc & signed every anti pollution bill passed by Congress.
'
The asshole is you.

Biggest red tides= during Bush's time..'sup leftists?

What an asshole.

'
The asshole is you.

I get it. If it all was not eliminated, nothing was done.

Fuck you.

If I found a medicine that cured half of all cancer, it was wasted effort because all was not cured.

Obama weaponized the "Clean water" rule to disallow people from using their own land.

Fuck off with that!

Trump did away with that, too bad, so sad. :boo_hoo14:

EPA has been illegally over reaching with their bureaucrats essentially legislating for decades. Thanks to Trump, maybe that will slow down now. They act like enviro Nazis. It has crippled our economy long enough. Clean water and air will NOT BE EFFECTED bed wetters!

What an asshole.

'
The asshole is you.

Fuck you.

If I found a medicine that cured half of all cancer, it was wasted effort because all was not cured.

An Asian UK doctor found a cure for 5 types of cancer 17 years ago..where is that now?

It was on the news for 2 days..and gone!

Revenue from a tax on polluters could be used for corporate welfare subsidizes in pollution control and mitigation. Eventually, our waste water management systems should include Industrial waste management.

Yanqui go home!

Oops.

FYI: FL coastal waters teem with the most life out of anywhere. At least from Pasco county south. A little algae bloom now and then is nothing. The ecosystem can handle it.

Point of curiosity, how does allowing more pesticides, nitrates and other toxic chemicals into our eco-system and wetlands improve your quality of life? What is it about about more toxins in the environment that appeals to you?

Cane don't need no pesticides or nitrates, dumbass. It's very simple. Plant cane, plant green beans, rinse and repeat.
You did not answer my questions. Many of these rules have been in place since the GHW Bush Administration. So, how does allowing more pesticides, nitrates and other toxic chemicals into our eco-system and wetlands improve your quality of life? What is it about about more toxins in the environment that appeals to you?

GHW Bush was a traitor globalist. Fuck him. Do quantify how much more pesticides and nitrates will be involved in my daily life, please. If you can't, STFU.

This is a prime example of your stupidity.

Trump says we must back off the restrictions of pollutants because it is hurting corporate America.

Now. Sit down & think a little.

When these restrictions are lessened, how will this help corporate America?

See if you can figure it out all by yourself.

Yanqui go home!

Oops.

Trump says we must back off the restrictions of pollutants because it is hurting corporate America.

You're a tard, GFY.

Yanqui go home!

Oops.

the right is for profit, not for the People.

Yanqui go home!

Oops.

When regulations are made to make certain processes impossible it is not regulation, it is banning by proxy.

The issue isn't about removing the regulation, it is usually about setting the removal percentage back to 99.99% from the progressive mandated 99.9999%.

Those two extra nines usually do nothing for people's health or the environment, but they do sometimes triple or more the cost of the process, making it uneconomical.

Obama weaponized the "Clean water" rule to disallow people from using their own land.

Fuck off with that!
The first clean water act was passed in 1948 and then expanded in 1972 under Nixon. You know because of burning rivers and cancer. I think you would be more at home in China. You know where there are few environmental laws that are enforced You can live in hog heaven with smog and brown water from your tap. That is what you want.

The Trump administration is expected on Tuesday to unveil a plan that would weaken federal clean water rules designed to protect millions of acres of wetlands and thousands of miles of streams nationwide from pesticide runoff and other pollutants.

Environmentalists say the proposal represents a historic assault on wetlands regulation at a moment when Mr. Trump has repeatedly voiced a commitment to “crystal-clean water.” The proposed new rule would chip away at safeguards put in place a quarter century ago, during the administration of President George H.W. Bush, who implemented a policy designed to ensure that no wetlands lost federal protection.

Trump Prepares to Unveil a Vast Reworking of Clean Water Protections

***************************************************************************************
Like Algae in your waters, Floridian Trumpists, prepare for more.

More cancer causing chemicals will be allowed to flow into our waters.

Pubs love filth. Filth in the water. Filth in the air. Filth everywhere.

Pubs dreams are coming true as filth will flow.

But hey these Trumpists are pro-life. Pro-lifers who could give a damn if these chemicals cause abortions, birth defects and cancer. Hypocrite = Trumpists

No, moron....what is being stopped is having the government tell you that the sitting water on your property because it rained last night is a designated WetLand, and now you can't improve your property or sell it because it is now a designated Wetland....

You doofus.
Dumbass...runoff rules are being gutted. Love the filth. That is what you Pubs want.
Yes! We love filth! That’s why we let you hang out!

Fuck off with that!
The first clean water act was passed in 1948 and then expanded in 1972 under Nixon. You know because of burning rivers and cancer. I think you would be more at home in China. You know where there are few environmental laws that are enforced You can live in hog heaven with smog and brown water from your tap. That is what you want.

Fuck you. You're like that "Takemefishing.org" commercial.

Asshat.

Here's what's really happening. God bless local news not corrupted by AP yet.

"Navigable waters" is not low spots and creeks on people's property.

11 More States Win Court Injunctions Against Obama’s Water Rules

EPA expected to announce new definition of waters protected under Clean Water Act

Which rule did Trump weaken to allow algae in Florida?
When he backs off the small waterways, pollution of nitrates will be allowed to be higher & more red tide & algae blooms.

Really, how did you get this uninformed?

Clean Water Rule - weakening in process.

Obama's rule didn't prevent algae blooms.

What an asshole.

'
The asshole is you.

Fuck you.

I get it, Obama's rule didn't work, must be Trump's fault. Moron.

Polllutant runoffs is what is causing the burst of algae blooms in Florida. Those run off regs already weak will only get weaker.
I'm sure that the massive subsidies to Big Sugar have absolutely nothing to do with this.

Forum List

Back