More Trumpian Filth: Clean Water Rules Being Gutted

PS OP: Did Obama do anything about lead water pipes in Detroit?
Flint was a local event and had more to do with decisions made by the Republican governor to cut costs. Nothing to do with Obama.

These new rules will affect the nation. Florida in particular. I just can't believe with all the environmental problems Florida is having with runoffs and with Big Sugar, the rules are being gutted. It was only a few months ago where many Floridians were all upset because we needed to take action to control these algae blooms. Well your voices have been heard and were given the middle finger by Trump.

Last edited:
How much better do water purification systems need to be?

Reclamation and repurposing should be a valuable science and source of manufacturing jobs that benefit our environment and lower costs to the private sector.

The Trump administration is expected on Tuesday to unveil a plan that would weaken federal clean water rules designed to protect millions of acres of wetlands and thousands of miles of streams nationwide from pesticide runoff and other pollutants.

Environmentalists say the proposal represents a historic assault on wetlands regulation at a moment when Mr. Trump has repeatedly voiced a commitment to “crystal-clean water.” The proposed new rule would chip away at safeguards put in place a quarter century ago, during the administration of President George H.W. Bush, who implemented a policy designed to ensure that no wetlands lost federal protection.

Trump Prepares to Unveil a Vast Reworking of Clean Water Protections

***************************************************************************************
Like Algae in your waters, Floridian Trumpists, prepare for more.

More cancer causing chemicals will be allowed to flow into our waters.

Pubs love filth. Filth in the water. Filth in the air. Filth everywhere.

Pubs dreams are coming true as filth will flow.

But hey these Trumpists are pro-life. Pro-lifers who could give a damn if these chemicals cause abortions, birth defects and cancer. Hypocrite = Trumpists
Well, duh! If you shitbags were working as hard as we are to churn out nothing but dirty air and dirty water you’d look for any advantage you could too. So sit back, relax, take a deep breath, and, here, have a sip of water.

The Trump administration is expected on Tuesday to unveil a plan that would weaken federal clean water rules designed to protect millions of acres of wetlands and thousands of miles of streams nationwide from pesticide runoff and other pollutants.

Environmentalists say the proposal represents a historic assault on wetlands regulation at a moment when Mr. Trump has repeatedly voiced a commitment to “crystal-clean water.” The proposed new rule would chip away at safeguards put in place a quarter century ago, during the administration of President George H.W. Bush, who implemented a policy designed to ensure that no wetlands lost federal protection.

***************************************************************************************

But hey these Trumpists are pro-life. Pro-lifers who could give a damn if these chemicals cause abortions, birth defects and cancer. Hypocrite = Trumpists
Fine. Let it happen in Red states.

Flint was a local event and had more to do with decisions made by the Republican governor to cut costs. Nothing to do with Obama.

These new rules will affect the nation. Florida in particular. I just can't believe with all the environmental problems Florida is having with runoffs and with Big Sugar, the rules are being gutted. It was only a few months ago where many Floridians were all upset that we needed to take action to control these algae blooms. Well your voices have been heard and were given the middle finger by Trump.

Obama was president for 8 years and didn't fix this issue?
What an asshole.

Zomg! They burns da cane fields! :eek::aargh:

I'm more concerned about Yankee migrant shit runoff than fertilizer.

Yanqui go home!

Oops.

:tomato:

FYI: FL coastal waters teem with the most life out of anywhere. At least from Pasco county south. A little algae bloom now and then is nothing. The ecosystem can handle it.

Typed with the remnants of the smell of red tide in memory. :puke3:

I bet you like sugar though, don't ya.

Last edited:

Which rule did Trump weaken to allow algae in Florida?
When he backs off the small waterways, pollution of nitrates will be allowed to be higher & more red tide & algae blooms.

Really, how did you get this uninformed?

No, moron....what is being stopped is having the government tell you that the sitting water on your property because it rained last night is a designated WetLand, and now you can't improve your property or sell it because it is now a designated Wetland....

You doofus.
Dumbass...runoff rules are being gutted. Love the filth. That is what you Pubs want.

You mean like the run off the EPA caused from the gold mine....you mean like that? Poisoning the river without repercussions...you mean like that?
Noe the EPA mines gold. Wow. Who knew?

[Note: The climate skeptics attending this year’s annual UN climate summit have been met with a hostile reaction, including threats. See: Climate Depot’s Morano receives more threats on eve of arrival at UN climate summit: Excerpt: Hate mail to Morano: “I cannot wait for the day you die and are sent straight to hell, in fact I pray for it every day. From now on you will receive an email from me once a day until you are dead. Dont try to block me as I will just make a new email. Go f*ck your mother.”]

This is your leftist ignorance , rudeness, so much tolerance leftist savages say this kind of bs.

Wake up grow a brain and FOLLOW THE MONEY douche bag

Follow the money behind climate alarmism and carbon tax proposals
The NCA relies on theoretical climate trajectories known as “representative concentration pathways” that are developed by the U.N.’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. There are four different pathways numbered in terms of changes in radiative forcing in 2100 relative to preindustrial conditions. Without getting into the minutia, what matters here is that the NCA settled on the pathway that projects the highest level of warming. The NCA assumes that technology will remain static, while coal consumption increases and the world’s population doubles.

This is an example of how fucking stupid Trump is.

We have regulations on dumping into a major waterways but Trump will allow more in the smaller waterways & he and his supporters are evidently too God damn stupid to know these smaller waterways flow into larger ones.

No, moron....what is being stopped is having the government tell you that the sitting water on your property because it rained last night is a designated WetLand, and now you can't improve your property or sell it because it is now a designated Wetland....

You doofus.
Dumbass...runoff rules are being gutted. Love the filth. That is what you Pubs want.

You mean like the run off the EPA caused from the gold mine....you mean like that? Poisoning the river without repercussions...you mean like that?
Noe the EPA mines gold. Wow. Who knew?

It's okay, we know you're "special" cupcake. :itsok:

Exposing the EPA’s Gold King Mine Cover-Up

LMGTFY

Yanqui go home!

Oops.

FYI: FL coastal waters teem with the most life out of anywhere. At least from Pasco county south. A little algae bloom now and then is nothing. The ecosystem can handle it.

Point of curiosity, how does allowing more pesticides, nitrates and other toxic chemicals into our eco-system and wetlands improve your quality of life? What is it about about more toxins in the environment that appeals to you?

[Note: The climate skeptics attending this year’s annual UN climate summit have been met with a hostile reaction, including threats. See: Climate Depot’s Morano receives more threats on eve of arrival at UN climate summit: Excerpt: Hate mail to Morano: “I cannot wait for the day you die and are sent straight to hell, in fact I pray for it every day. From now on you will receive an email from me once a day until you are dead. Dont try to block me as I will just make a new email. Go f*ck your mother.”]

This is your leftist ignorance , rudeness, so much tolerance leftist savages say this kind of bs.

Wake up grow a brain and FOLLOW THE MONEY douche bag

The NCA relies on theoretical climate trajectories known as “representative concentration pathways” that are developed by the U.N.’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. There are four different pathways numbered in terms of changes in radiative forcing in 2100 relative to preindustrial conditions. Without getting into the minutia, what matters here is that the NCA settled on the pathway that projects the highest level of warming. The NCA assumes that technology will remain static, while coal consumption increases and the world’s population doubles.

Follow the money? Really. So says the believer of the deniers funded by the fossil fuel industry.

Follow that money you stupid fuck. Right to the pockets of Republicans in Congress & Trump

When he backs off the small waterways, pollution of nitrates will be allowed to be higher & more red tide & algae blooms.

Really, how did you get this uninformed?

This is an example of how fucking stupid Trump is.

We have regulations on dumping into a major waterways but Trump will allow more in the smaller waterways & he and his supporters are evidently too God damn stupid to know these smaller waterways flow into larger ones.
Tax those firms with a tax to solve their pollution problem; promoting the general welfare is what we should be doing. Reclamation and repurposing should be a capital science.

Yanqui go home!

Oops.

Point of curiosity, how does allowing more pesticides, nitrates and other toxic chemicals into our eco-system and wetlands improve your quality of life? What is it about about more toxins in the environment that appeals to you?

I bet you take 3 sugars in your Starbucks coffee.

Cane don't need no pesticides or nitrates, dumbass. It's very simple. Plant cane, plant green beans, rinse and repeat. The amount of fertilizer spread in FL is minimal compared to how much fertilizer is produced in FL.

Probably for most of the US and then some! Without FL fertilizer, the US starves, unless people get really self-reliant. Are there North Dakota strawberries growing right now?

These new rules will affect the nation. Florida in particular. I just can't believe with all the environmental problems Florida is having with runoffs and with Big Sugar, the rules are being gutted. It was only a few months ago where many Floridians were all upset that we needed to take action to control these algae blooms. Well your voices have been heard and were given the middle finger by Trump.

Obama was president for 8 years and didn't fix this issue?
What an asshole.

He put in rules for these smaller waterways, rules for cleaner exhausts, rules for less auto emissions, etc & signed every anti pollution bill passed by Congress.
'
The asshole is you.

Yanqui go home!

Oops.

I bet you take 3 sugars in your Starbucks coffee.

Cane don't need no pesticides or nitrates, dumbass. It's very simple. Plant cane, plant green beans, rinse and repeat.
You did not answer my questions. Many of these rules have been in place since the GHW Bush Administration. So, how does allowing more pesticides, nitrates and other toxic chemicals into our eco-system and wetlands improve your quality of life? What is it about about more toxins in the environment that appeals to you?

Forum List

Back