More Trump word salad

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
word sal·ad
noun
noun: word salad
  1. a confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases, specifically (in psychiatry) as a form of speech indicative of advanced schizophrenia.

What, exactly is going through this mans mind?

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

Donald Trump's Life Sentence

x

Last edited:

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

Nutter logic:

But, but, but that was from July, so it is no longer relevant.

the man is nucking futs ... get him in a room with world leaders discussing serious issues, and we are screwed.

OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican

if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged

The man is seriously deranged

He managed to graduate from Wharton.......that somehow correlates to being the smartest man in the world?

Would the smartest man in the world create a rambling mess like that?

the man is nucking futs ... get him in a room with world leaders discussing serious issues, and we are screwed.
Being the buffoon that they know he is, they most likely would just act as if he wasn't even in the room.

nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought?

In 1981 Trump got the inside scoop that nuclear was very powerful. Who can argue with someone who has connections like this?
Who would have thought in 1981, that nuclear could be that powerful?

the people are more intelligent than they're given credit by left-wing elitists, things don't have to be pedantic, the people don't need to have some pundit chew their food for them.

x

I can answer that question.... it's cause:

007e.jpg

I think he was in the middle of a stroke. You think that's why we're getting all this distraction about Hillary's health?
I've notice that whenever Trump is criticized for something, he immediately projects that criticism onto Clinton.

If Trump's eyes were plucked out by crows, he and Trump's Chumps would be howling the very next day, "HILLARREEZ AS BLIND AS A BAT!!!"

word sal·ad
noun
noun: word salad
  1. a confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases, specifically (in psychiatry) as a form of speech indicative of advanced schizophrenia.

x

Here's some word salad for you. PERJURY!!

the people are more intelligent than they're given credit by left-wing elitists, things don't have to be pedantic, the people don't need to have some pundit chew their food for them.

f3a23ec710fba7a190cd643d13624053.jpg

Forum List

Back