More Than One Shooter?

The Vegas shooter "disappeared for 6 months last year," according to his neighbor.

The shooters girlfriend. ....Wait is that Dubai I see in the background? Aww how nice.......

DLJDCZMVAAACF9n.jpg large.jpg

I came across this video. The source of the video is a Las Vegas Police Officer bodycam.

I did not realize that 32 floors was so close to the ground.

Its about 323 ft from the ground. A bullet can get there in less than a second. Other than that what gives you the idea that there were more than 1 shooter?

That is NOT 323 ft off the ground. I have a 2 story colonial and it is only 35ft high. God you lefties are gullible as they need you to be.

I came across this video. The source of the video is a Las Vegas Police Officer bodycam.

Its about 323 ft from the ground. A bullet can get there in less than a second. Other than that what gives you the idea that there were more than 1 shooter?

That is NOT 323 ft off the ground. I have a 2 story colonial and it is only 35ft high. God you lefties are gullible as they need you to be.

Depends on what you are calling a story. Last I heard it was about 10ft in a story. Dont you righties believe in researching before you spout off?

Convert feet to stories - Conversion of Measurement Units

The shooters girlfriend. ....Wait is that Dubai I see in the background? Aww how nice.......

View attachment 152500

That picture is from 2016, and she was there visiting her niece.

"In 2016, she wrote in the comment thread under a photo, “…Kuha Sa Jumeira Beach, Dubai.” She also wrote under that photo, “That’s a beautiful City except it’s hot. Will be back there next year to visit my niece.”"

Marilou Danley: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Yep she is a sunni muslim. And they aren't questioning her any further? They are just like. Oh it's ok little woman you are obviously too little and you are a woman so you are innocent. Isn't that just so nice.

View attachment 152500

"In 2016, she wrote in the comment thread under a photo, “…Kuha Sa Jumeira Beach, Dubai.” She also wrote under that photo, “That’s a beautiful City except it’s hot. Will be back there next year to visit my niece.”"

Yep she is a sunni muslim. And they aren't questioning her any further? They are just like. Oh it's ok little woman you are obviously too little and you are a woman so you are innocent. Isn't that just so nice.
What does her religion have to do with anything? Should we round up all christians in the area too?

Typical conspiracy theorist, cannot fathom simple math. So you have a two story house, and it is 35 ft high. That is 17.5 ft. per floor. But hotels are built for efficiency, so they use about 10 ft per floor. Which figures out to be about 320 ft, just as stated. Had they the same distances per floor as your house, it would have been a lot more than 323 ft.

Want to know how I can tell you there wasn't more than one shooter?

The only windows busted out of the hotel were the ones in his room. And the windows don't open.

Are you freaking serious? lol

Depends on what you are calling a story. Last I heard it was about 10ft in a story. Dont you righties believe in researching before you spout off?

10ft, yes

The only windows busted out of the hotel were the ones in his room. And the windows don't open.

Stop stalling and explain how that video makes you think there was more than one shooter.

10ft, yes

whats 32 times 10? This should be pretty easy for you. All you have to do is add a zero.

Typical conspiracy theorist, cannot fathom simple math. So you have a two story house, and it is 35 ft high. That is 17.5 ft. per floor. But hotels are built for efficiency, so they use about 10 ft per floor. Which figures out to be about 320 ft, just as stated. Had they the same distances per floor as your house, it would have been a lot more than 323 ft.

Dumbass that is from the foundation to the peak of the roof idiot. Have you never seem a colonial?

Dumbass that is from the foundation to the peak of the roof idiot. Have you never seem a colonial?

Yes. They have higher ceilings than hotel rooms dumbass.

View attachment 152500

Really? Care to post a link that verifies that? Thus far, all you have done is flap yap.

Stop stalling and explain how that video makes you think there was more than one shooter.

I am not stalling. You are projecting as usual. This is not a game. 59. people were murdered. I want to know why. If I have to tell you why I think there are more than one shooter, then you aren't as smart as you like to pretend.

If there is a shooter on the 32nd floor. Who the hell is on the 4th?

Forum List

Back