More than half of all children in US will likely live with an unmarried mother

Where are the fathers in all these situations? These women didn't get pregnant alone.
If you ask any feminist they'll insist they did. Some used sperm banks because in their misguided and out-of-date opinion, fathers are irrelevant.
All you have to do is look at the average mostly-black jurisdiction and you see the failure caused by a lack of fathers. And it's not a poverty thing. This exists in middle class black jurisdictions, too.
People need to wake up soon and stand up to outdated, socially-destructive feminist fascist ideas before it really gets to a majority or near-majority situation.

You can blame the feminists if you want. But for every hardcore feminist insisting they didn't need men, there are dozens of men who bailed after they got the woman pregnant. There is social stigma on unmarried mothers. There is none on the fathers who bailed. And the fact that there are millions of dollars owed in child support from deadbeat dads, and your "feminists ruined it" theory bites the dust.
Deadbeat dads should be jailed.

Easier for government to just pay the welfare though.

I like the idea of jailing deadbeat dads. But that guarantees that they won't pay child support.
Work their asses at hard labor, Angola or Parchman Farm style.

Too many forms of birth control. If a single woman chooses not to use it, she is the one who will bear the consequences. Keep your pants on or take care of the child yourself. Yes, the sperm donor is to blame too but the baby mama has more responsibility.

Why?? Why is the responsibility more on the woman than the man? Those old double standards should die out. They are bullshit.

It's more responsibility on the woman because is the woman who will carry it 9 months!

So................she is the one who has to wise up.

My two cents.

Too many forms of birth control. If a single woman chooses not to use it, she is the one who will bear the consequences. Keep your pants on or take care of the child yourself. Yes, the sperm donor is to blame too but the baby mama has more responsibility.

Why?? Why is the responsibility more on the woman than the man? Those old double standards should die out. They are bullshit.

It's more responsibility on the woman because is the woman who will carry it 9 months!

My two cents.

In my opinion, that is simply a matter of biology.

Both people wanted to have sex. Neither person took steps to prevent pregnancy. Both should be held responsible.

If the man gets off lighter it will be because he only pays money and spends weekends (most likely) with the kids. The woman just had her life change in a most profound way for the next 18 years.

My two cents.
It is the woman who will carry it 26 years or more.

Government relieved men of responsibility.

What is so difficult about swallowing a pill?

For the life of me I can not understand those who make such a fuss about it! :dunno:

My oldest son is a pill baby. No guarantees those pills will prevent pregnancy.

Oh my Lord.....I'm outta here.....:lmao:

Suddenly nervous?

Nah....not nervous.... it's just that ...well

Never mind. LOL

Are you laughing at my claim or wondering something else?

My first wife and I beat the pill and the sponge. (yes, she was sponge worthy. lol)

Because the female is the one left with the pregnancy. Not a double standard, just the truth. The guy knows he can just walk away, it isn't right, but that's what happens in reality.

Because the female is the one left with the pregnancy. Not a double standard, just the truth. The guy knows he can just walk away, it isn't right, but that's what happens in reality.

It happens because we, as a society, have allowed it. It goes back to the days of men being superior, and it being her fault for spreading her legs before she had a wedding ring.

What is so difficult about swallowing a pill?

For the life of me I can not understand those who make such a fuss about it! :dunno:

Suddenly nervous?

Never mind. LOL

My first wife and I beat the pill and the sponge. (yes, she was sponge worthy. lol)

sponge? this is getting funny now!

Suddenly nervous?

Never mind. LOL

Hey, it was an option. We tried it. We had a wonderful little girl who is now almost 29 years old.

Suddenly nervous?

Never mind. LOL

Lol actually, my daughter is a Delfen Foam baby.

Last edited:
Who the fuck cares? And why?

The nuclear family is overrated. Get over yourselves.

Not everyone chooses to walk the same Path. Quit telling other people how to live their lives just because it seems so radically different than your own Mundane life, and because you fail to comprehend experiencing a life outside of the Mundane culture and traditions you've been raised up in and indoctrinated in.

Your thinking is way out of date. You need to pay attention to the data, data that exists only in the past fifty years or so. Something our culture has not experienced before.
Increases and pluralities and majorities of unstructured families contribute to social demise. But if you continue with the pseudo-progressive, backwards mindset of the left you'll still be in the dust of the wake of reality.

Where are the fathers in all these situations? These women didn't get pregnant alone.
If you ask any feminist they'll insist they did. Some used sperm banks because in their misguided and out-of-date opinion, fathers are irrelevant.
All you have to do is look at the average mostly-black jurisdiction and you see the failure caused by a lack of fathers. And it's not a poverty thing. This exists in middle class black jurisdictions, too.
People need to wake up soon and stand up to outdated, socially-destructive feminist fascist ideas before it really gets to a majority or near-majority situation.
Why do you automatically default to misogynistic and racist positions?

How amny others on this tread, are able to discuss this without heaping all the blame on blacks or women?

You need to check yourself to find out why you're resentful towards both those groups

Forum List

Back