More than half Mississippi GOP voters think Obama is Muslim

wow nice set of lies.

He was born Barack Hussein Obama. His mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was born in Wichita, Kansas, and was of mostly English ancestry, along with Scottish, Irish, German, and Swiss. His father, Barack Obama, Sr., was a Luo from Nyang’oma Kogelo, Nyanza Province, Kenya. Obama's parents met in 1960 in a Russian class at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, where his father was a foreign student on scholarship. The couple married on February 2, 1961, separated when Obama Sr. went to Harvard University on scholarship, and divorced in 1964. Obama Sr. remarried and returned to Kenya, visiting Barack in Hawaii only once, in 1971. He died in an automobile accident in 1982.
After her divorce, Dunham married Indonesian Lolo Soetoro, who was attending college in Hawaii. When Suharto, a military leader in Soetoro's home country, came to power in 1967, all Indonesian students studying abroad were recalled, and the family moved to the Menteng neighborhood of Jakarta. From ages six to ten, Obama attended local schools in Jakarta, including Besuki Public School and St. Francis of Assisi School.
Obama was known as "Barry" in his youth, but asked to be addressed with his given name during his college years

he never changed his name, but im sure the kid with the funny name just wanted to fit in. i guess youve never known a kid who had a funny name and picked a common american name just to fit in.

Do you even know what a Marxist is? can you explain it to us all and how it exactly applies to Obama?
We don't know his name was changed back since his birth certificate has just been found to be a forgery by the Maricopa Sheriffs Department along with his Selective Service Card on March 1st.
oh the birthers are back........ bwahahahahaha!
You're calling competent law enforcement officers who has discovered that two crimes have been committed birthers?

We don't know his name was changed back since his birth certificate has just been found to be a forgery by the Maricopa Sheriffs Department along with his Selective Service Card on March 1st.
You're calling competent law enforcement officers who has discovered that two crimes have been committed birthers?

I wouldn't describe Sheriff Joe as "competent".

And yes, he's a "birther".

No the Sheriff is not a birther. Also he had a team of law enforcement officers who did all the leg work along with computer graphics and imaging experts as well as constitutional attorneys. They were all well trained in their field of work.

he has already been debunked.
No he hasn't been debunked by any authoritative body. In fact the Maricopa Sheriffs Department is the only law enforcement agency with authoritative stature to investigate this and its still ongoing.

Last edited:

No the Sheriff is not a birther. Also he had a team of law enforcement officers who did all the leg work along with computer graphics and imaging experts as well as constitutional attorneys. They were all well trained in their field of work.

He's a birther, an egomaniac, and a moron. And plenty more adjectives as well.

And what do you base you claims of "well trained" on? How exactly do you know how "well trained" and "competent" any of Sheriff Joe's "investigators" are?

He's a birther, an egomaniac, and a moron. And plenty more adjectives as well.

And what do you base you claims of "well trained" on? How exactly do you know how "well trained" and "competent" any of Sheriff Joe's "investigators" are?
I know and the Sheriff is not a egomaniac. He is doing his job requested by the citizens of Maricopa County. The computer experts who worked with them are some of the best in their field and are often called in trial cases for their expert witness testimony. This is serious business. Forgery and Fraud was committed.

Last edited:
he has already been debunked.
No he hasn't been debunked by any authoritative body. In fact the Maricopa Sheriffs Department is the only law enforcement agency with authoritative stature to investigate this and its still ongoing.
hes been debunked since every court has ruled Obama's BC to be valid.

No court ever examined the abstract long form birth certificate released last April 27 in any case. This was the first time it was forensically looked at by a authoritative law enforcement entity. You are losing this battle.

Last edited:

No court ever saw the abstract long form birth certificate released last April 27 in any case. presented. Not one since discovery was never allowed. This was the first time it was forensically looked at by a authoritative law enforcement entity.
just keep digging your hole. maybe when the aliens come and certify Obama's birth certificate youll finally believe them.

No court ever saw the abstract long form birth certificate released last April 27 in any case. presented. Not one since discovery was never allowed. This was the first time it was forensically looked at by a authoritative law enforcement entity.
just keep digging your hole. maybe when the aliens come and certify Obama's birth certificate youll finally believe them.
Your post is irrelevant.

You see, folks? Right behind the "Obama is a Muslim" meme is a gigantic bigoted streak. Which speaks volumes about the GOP and its consent by silence.

Oh, does the ONE GUY you quoted now speak for the entire Republican Party? Can we now pick some random left wing idiot (like you maybe) and assume he, she, or it represents all democrats? Is that how it works, genius?

I am not left wing. I am a born and bred conservative Republican.

And you appear too stupid to realize the guy (Robert Stephens) is representative of the "base" of which I spoke earlier. The base that believes Obama is a Muslim. Behind that belief is a bigoted hatred of Muslims.

The GOP, by its deafening silence on the matter, is assenting to this bigotry. They know it works to their favor in the voting booth.

Clear to you now...genius?

g5000-Excellent! You are correct. I am the majority. With foundation, here is more about this "right winger".........me

As a contract Archaeologist-Artist for NASA, having been in 131 of the Earth's 139 nation states over 41 years. I know and have studied and seen the handiwork of "Islam' over that period of time, starting with Mesopah in the year A.D 139 and his embracing of, and eventual evolvement of the belief system that became what we know today as Islam.

Islam is a belief system that, based on its own "holy book, The Quran":

hates women
subjugates women in heinous ways
uses genital mutation on women and girls
hates any other belief system as satanic
is based on murder and hate for everyone non 'muslim'
is the most murderous belief system on Earth.
will willfully fly commerical aircraft into skyscrapers and kill everybody!
it worships camels more than humans
is the most backwards, arcane, system of violent expression the world has ever known.

Fact. Not subject to debate.

All muslims should be exterminated if everyone else on the planet (the other 72%) wishes to survive.

One Trident!

Islam: The Abolition.

Deal with it fucking apologists.

Robert

Make no mistake, you represent no one and nothing but your own bigotry, champ.

Forum List

Back