Chris Christie Trashes Trump Over And Over At CNN Town Hall

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
^^^ The title is just the title of the video.. It's true, Christie doesn't trash Trump. He just speaks the truth about Trump. I'm not a Christie supporter, for many reasons. But he is spot on about Trump.
And the Youtuber is accurate about Trump and Christie also.

So anyone or any institution that disagrees or in any way disparages Trump has some irredeemable character flaw?

Raise your hand if you are the one who is surprised that the corpulent former New Jersey governor would go on attack mode against Trump.

Guys like him need to stick to being Republican Governors in Democratic States. As a Governor up here, he's far better than the lefty idiots the Dems throw at us. On the national stage, he's beyond a RINO.

Raise your hand if you are the one who is surprised that the corpulent former New Jersey governor would go on attack mode against Trump.

You'll get no argument from me about Christie. I'm not a fan/supporter of him. But this isn't about him. I didn't post this to discuss Christie. But to point out some of the facts he and the narrator said about Trump.

"Trump hasn't won a damn thing since 2016."<<<< He's right.

Guys like him need to stick to being Republican Governors in Democratic States. As a Governor up here, he's far better than the lefty idiots the Dems throw at us. On the national stage, he's beyond a RINO.

This ain't about Christie as much as it's about what he and the narrator said about Trump.

You'll get no argument from me about Christie. I'm not a fan/supporter of him. But this isn't about him. I didn't post this to discuss Christie. But to point out some of the facts he and the narrator said about Trump.

Except one measly court case. Tired of winning yet?

He’s not right. Look at our SCOTUS bench.

That’s just for starters.

Now imagine how ugly the judiciary would be if Shrillary had won.

Trump attacks Opponents.....True American Patriot Hero. MAGA
Others Attack trump......Traitor and DisLoyal anti-American....TDS

He’s not right. Look at our SCOTUS bench.

That’s just for starters.

Now imagine how ugly the judiciary would be if Shrillary had won.

I get the point. But it's really a no brainer. A Republican selecting republicans to the bench is like bragging about paying your child support or getting a job. Something one is supposed to do. I suppose he could've nominated liberal judges. But the likelihood of that happening is almost nil.

Trump attacks Opponents.....True American Patriot Hero. MAGA
Others Attack trump......Traitor and DisLoyal anti-American....TDS

So far, Christie is the only one really getting into the details of Trumps flaws. The rest just sort of skirt around it. Like the commentator said, they don't want to piss off the Trump supporters, just in case Trump does go to jail.
Christie doesn't seem to care. He either knows he's not going to win. So he just don't even care. Or that if he can help take out Trump, it'll level the playing field.
But he was honest about Trump in every instance.

I get the point. But it's really a no brainer. A Republican selecting republicans to the bench is like bragging about paying your child support or getting a job. Something one is supposed to do. I suppose he could've nominated liberal judges. But the likelihood of that happening is almost nil.
We’ve had GOP presidents make some poor selections for the bench. I’ll take his picks. And if anyone says he just defers to the Heritage Foundation’s recommendations, I say, “cool.”

We’ve had GOP presidents make some poor selections for the bench. I’ll take his picks. And if anyone says he just defers to the Heritage Foundation’s recommendations, I say, “cool.”

I'm with you on Trumps picks. I praise Trump for it. But Trump didn't actually know those judges prior to him getting elected. They were chosen from a list he was given. They were vetted and passed the smell test. Same as almost all the others.
Not to mention the fact that Trump just got lucky that he was able to have 3 selections in a 4 year span.

Forum List

Back