More Than 100,000 DACA Applicants Have Been Arrested—Murder, Rape, DUI

Not at all...I was making the point that the debt and deficit spending affects almost nobody in real time while almost everybody is impacted by the presence of wetbacks right now, today and everyday. It's just plain fucking weird that you can't or won't connect the dots.

Actually, very few people outside of places like where you live are affected in a negative way by illegal immigrants. And even with that I spent 3 plus years in Yuma and the only real affect they had on me was when I had to close a bombing range due to reports of people trying to cross it.

We have the problem we have because for 30 plus years we as a country not only turned a blind eye to it, we openly invited them by giving them the "jobs nobody else wanted". Even toady you have some weird resistance to punishing companies that hire them, I assume it is because they are normally hired by white people so you have no natural hatred towards them.

You cannot put your hatred of brown people aside long enough to see past tomorrow, but sooner or later the debt will have to at a minimum be reigned in if not paid down. The time to do that is during a "booming" economy, but instead Trump is adding almost as fast as Obama did during a recession.

I care about the debt because I care about my kids and their future. You do not seem to share that feeling.

Not at all...I was making the point that the debt and deficit spending affects almost nobody in real time while almost everybody is impacted by the presence of wetbacks right now, today and everyday. It's just plain fucking weird that you can't or won't connect the dots.

Actually, very few people outside of places like where you live are affected in a negative way by illegal immigrants. And even with that I spent 3 plus years in Yuma and the only real affect they had on me was when I had to close a bombing range due to reports of people trying to cross it.

We have the problem we have because for 30 plus years we as a country not only turned a blind eye to it, we openly invited them by giving them the "jobs nobody else wanted". Even toady you have some weird resistance to punishing companies that hire them, I assume it is because they are normally hired by white people so you have no natural hatred towards them.

You cannot put your hatred of brown people aside long enough to see past tomorrow, but sooner or later the debt will have to at a minimum be reigned in if not paid down. The time to do that is during a "booming" economy, but instead Trump is adding almost as fast as Obama did during a recession.

I care about the debt because I care about my kids and their future. You do not seem to share that feeling.

Nah, EVERY American citizen is negatively affected by illegal aliens...some more than others, you've tried to sell yourself on that excuse making bullshit, that’s all.

"We have the problem we have because for 30 plus years we as a country not only turned a blind eye to it, WE openly invited them by giving them the "jobs nobody else wanted".
Whats this "WE" shit...the majority of good, real Americans never once "invited" an illegal here...why would they?

"Even toady you have some weird resistance to punishing companies that hire them, I assume it is because they are normally hired by white people so you have no natural hatred towards them."
Never have I resisted the idea of punishing companies that hire illegals. Don't make shit up.
I simply don't make excuses for why they're here...As I've said; if I leave my keys in my ignition and my car is stolen I am not to blame...I did not incite the theft.
The truth is; few really gave two fucks about illegals, including myself...until we woke up one day and were foreigners on our own soil, until there were so many that one couldn't throw a stone in any direction without hitting one in the head, until our old modest neighborhoods became disgusting, dangerous shithole barrios inhabited by dirty thirdworlders.
The bottom line; this issue has reached a fever-pitch and good real Americans have had enough...they're fed up and done looking the other way. It's time for them to go home, they had a good run...but it's over. Sorry bud.

SCOTUS, are you paying attention?
Was Trump wrong when he said, "they aren't sending their best"?
I'm thinking he was spot on according to this editorial...huh?
More Than 100,000 DACA Applicants Have Been Arrested—Murder, Rape, DUI - Judicial Watch
Judicial_FB_CorruptionChronicles-DACAApplicantsArrested_1200x627_v1-768x401.jpg
I bet you didn't read the report, did you.

For those who care, you can read it here: https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/Reports and Studies/Immigration Forms Data/Static_files/DACA_Requestors_IDENT_Nov._2019.pdf

The highest offense was traffic violations, excluding DUIs, at 25,305.

“Driving-related (excl. DUI)” offenses include driving without a valid license, moving and non-moving violations, and speeding, among others.“

The next highest offense is being arrested for being an illegal alien: 12,968.

DUI's: 4,210.

Rape, you say? Only 62, you dumb fuck.

Hahaha...How many DACA 'kids' are you holding captive in your basement?

Nah, EVERY American citizen is negatively affected by illegal aliens...some more than others, you've tried to sell yourself on that excuse making bullshit, that’s all.

How is my life affected in "real time", to use your words, by illegal immigrants?

Whats this "WE" shit...the majority of good, real Americans never once "invited" an illegal here...why would they?

Everybody who paid them when they got here invited them, everyone that did not care they were here as they happily bought their cheap produce invited them here.

Never have I resisted the idea of punishing companies that hire illegals. Don't make shit up.

Let's use some of your logic...link me to all your post talking about going after the companies that hire the illegals. I will be waiting...

The truth is; few really gave two fucks about illegals, including myself...until we woke up one day and were foreigners on our own soil, until there were so many that one couldn't throw a stone in any direction without hitting one in the head, until our old modest neighborhoods became disgusting, dangerous shithole barrios inhabited by dirty thirdworlders.
The bottom line; this issue has reached a fever-pitch and good real Americans have had enough...they're fed up and done looking the other way. It's time for them to go home, they had a good run...but it's over. Sorry bud.

Thank you for your honesty. You care now because they have impacted your life personally. Prior to that you did not care.

How is my life affected in "real time", to use your words, by illegal immigrants?

Everybody who paid them when they got here invited them, everyone that did not care they were here as they happily bought their cheap produce invited them here.

Let's use some of your logic...link me to all your post talking about going after the companies that hire the illegals. I will be waiting...

Thank you for your honesty. You care now because they have impacted your life personally. Prior to that you did not care.
It would be racist to care for other reasons. Of course we care because it negatively impacts my ability to earn a living.

"How is my life affected in "real time", to use your words, by illegal immigrants?"
They're dropping litters of anchor babies in your lap at a cockroaches pace...these anchor babies are criminal minded, taxpayer dependent Mexicrat voters. The illegals are counted in the census, they influence congressional apportionment. They murder your fellow citizens...Need more?

"Everybody who paid them when they got here invited them, everyone that did not care they were here as they happily bought their cheap produce invited them here."
So that journeyman painter who was making $18 an hour back in 1989 and buying heads of lettuce for .50 cents deserves to earn that $17 per hour today because he bought that head of lettuce? Is that 'sort of' the point you're trying to make?

"Let's use some of your logic...link me to all your post talking about going after the companies that hire the illegals. I will be waiting..."
Wait no longer...post #45
Why not amend the 14th?...No wall needed...TA-DA!
Instead of endless resentment and tampering with the Constitution, prosecute those who hire illegal aliens.

Perfect answer, end thread!

Yep, perfect answer… Looks amazing on paper.
Anyone who is for the eradication of illegals is also for aggressively hammering down on employers of illegals. Cracking down on employers may remove the incentive for Carlos to go to work....BUT what about the illegals presenting employers with fraudulent documents to gain employment? What about the incentive for Guadalupe to drop her five anchors here and collect welfare, EBT, housing assistance, health care, schooling etc etc? Will Carlos simply stay at home, not try to work...and leech on Guadalupe's taxpayer funded goodies?
In a feeble attempt to spin the issue and decriminalize illegals many have tried to sell that employers are the root cause....who's more the criminal the drug dealer or the drug manufacture? It's a retarded argument as both sides are pieces of shits. The bottom line is illegals still have plenty of motivation to come here and steal from American's even if employers aren't hiring.
The problem has to be dealt with at its source and point of origin....the border and Mexico...TA-DA!

Illegals are at fault of course, but you do not believe corporations should be responsible for who they hire. I always thought come were all a out personal responsibility. Guess that doesn't extend to corporations??.

I think ANYONE who employs illegals in the U.S. should hang in public...PERIOD.

Last edited:
Get 'em outta here!
We just spent an annual holiday yesterday celebrating our own illegal immigration.
You dumbmotherfuckers really need to study what the Declaration Of Independence is.

It is like the constitution, meaningless. Our last constitutional war was WWII. The colonial aristocracy had a pissing match with the Brit aristocracy, and that is all. The colonial aristocracy broke away from the Brit aristocracy and set up their own aristocracy where only they had representation; not the people.

When New York Post says "Kentucky woman" they really mean "illegal alien from Guatemala".

View attachment 293583

Kentucky woman busted after selling her baby for $2,000

When I was a child and playing in the streets, some gypsies passing by approached me and the older of them asked my name and he observed me in unusual way while asking me other questions. Later they went and knocked my house door, and the old woman who was the palm reader asked my mother what she wants at exchange for me. She offered lots of stuff they owned if my mother allowed them to adopt me.

My mother rejected such an offer.

In mi opinion, parents selling their children has been a custom observed since ancient times.

What it happens today, is that a process is needed. The oral agreement is not accepted anymore but doing it officially thru the steps required by the adoption regulations.

Trump supporter: “My children are dreamers. My seven grandchildren are dreamers. They are CITIZENS and should come FIRST.”

SCOTUS, are you paying attention?
Was Trump wrong when he said, "they aren't sending their best"?
I'm thinking he was spot on according to this editorial...huh?
More Than 100,000 DACA Applicants Have Been Arrested—Murder, Rape, DUI - Judicial Watch
Judicial_FB_CorruptionChronicles-DACAApplicantsArrested_1200x627_v1-768x401.jpg

But the dumbocrats want them all to stay. They think that they are all just wonderful people. It sure does not look like that. Trump is right alright. Trump does not want anymore of that ilk immigrating or sneaking into America any longer. Get that wall built, Trump. :dance:

Forum List

Back