More than 1 million voters switch to the GOP

1 million....interesting.

I just read an article that would have you believe, According to NPR, that, in the last 24 hours since the release of the USSC decision, Democrats have suddenly taken a 7 point lead over the GOP on heneric midterm balloting.
The Dem disinformation campaign has begun.

They let Democrats win the Senate in 2021. Why wouldn't they do it again?
Yep, GOP stupidity running Collins against Kelly Loeffler in GA splitting the GOP vote cost Repubs the Senate.
Lets hope 2022 will be a better election. It looks like a toss-up as to who controls the senate.
Republicans who barely won last time, and retirements:

Blunt (MO)
Johnson (WI)
Portman (OH) retiring
 (Tim Ryan v JD Vance)
Burr (NC) retiring
 (Cheri Lynn Beasley v Ted Budd)
Toomey (PA) retiring (Oz v Fetterman)

Democrats who barely won last time:

Mark Kelly (AZ)

Bennet (CO)

Warnock (GA)
 v Hershel Warnock
Masto (NV)
 (Masto v Adam Laxalt)
Hassan (NH)

That’s 1/3 of Biden’s voters.

I've seen this reported to be 1.7 million... You can times that by five or ten's of people who claim to be moderate. This is November is going to be a blood bath for democrats. The only thing i will watch for is the crossover voters who want to elect substandard people their party can defeat.

Socially Liberal ( Fiscally Conservative 😆) Never Trumper / Never GOPers & Turd Party Enablers Of Democrats make me wanna puke ...

These are very dangerous times for the demonicRats.

They will have to start harvesting votes as soon as possible ...... thinking of new and novel ways how to steal that election.

SCUM.

Yikes.

Never seen this before.
Yeah...to vote for Cheney and vote against Boebert, MGT, Gaetz, etc. :heehee:

LOL

I am wondering here......If the demonicRats steal this next election the same way they stole the last one....

Will America take it lying down like they did before? or will they figh for what is right?

Curious minds want to very much know.

Only one million in a midterm supposedly so important?

Those are just the people who bothered to switch officially. It doesn't count those who will vote that way regardless.

And if this had been 1 million people switching to your party you would have been the thread creator.

Hahaha…you are so full of shit. Did you forget you leave a posting history behind here? You’ve ever once said a damn thing “Republican”.

So? Not all registered Republicans vote Republican in general elections.

Forum List

Back