More than 1 million voters switch to the GOP

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Yikes.

Never seen this before.

Only one million in a midterm supposedly so important?

Only one million in a midterm supposedly so important?
Plenty enough in the blue-burbs to either flip them or lower the percentages to deny a win to the dems.

You know....Like what happened here in Virginia this past November.

Youngkin did not win a single blue NOtVA county but he was able to knock down the percentages to where the massive hinterland vote carried him over the top.

Remember, the rest of the country has not been able to get their 2020 revenge on yet.....That and we learned a few things and stole a march on the dems using the very laws they put into place.

Virginia has a 45-day early in-person voting period passed into law by the dems and we used that time to tote like minded voters to the polls in unheard of numbers. I toted eight non-family members myself.

That and we produced indictments for voter fraud.

Buchanan County Board of Supervisors member indicted on 82 felony charges

Dems fucked around and they are about to find out. ;)

Doesn't matter. Democrats control the mail in ballots and the rigged voting machines. What changed from the stolen election in 2020?

Republicans won in the House and Senate in 2020. I guess you forgot that part. The ONLY part of the election that Republicans lost was the Presidency, and that's because even Republicans refused to vote for Trump.

Republicans won in the House and Senate in 2020. I guess you forgot that part. The ONLY part of the election that Republicans lost was the Presidency, and that's because even Republicans refused to vote for Trump.
2romr3.jpg

Red wave forming...

Well it definitely was until the odd timing of the Roe vs Wade decision. Knowing how politically charged this issue was, what was the impetus for the S.C to decide this at this time?

It may not change the mid-term outcome but it could soften the blow. Notice how many are blaming Trump for this, they want to try and stick any "less than dominant" midterm results on him.

Furthermore, Bush appointed judge Thomas, a family that is now more Democrat than GOP; comes out and suggests that "more could be coming" opening the door for more allegations by MSM and the Dems, accurate of not, that all types of laws could be overturned.

It's why I said immediately that it's vital for the GOP to get explain this decision to citizens because CNN and MSNBC are just going to politicize it and misrepresent the ruling.

The Neo-Cons don't WANT GOP to win the House, like all ideologues, their big donors would burn the nation if it lead to them grasping power again. The Dems had zero inspiration or momentum before this decision.

Last edited:

Yikes.

Never seen this before.
Wonder how many more there are not reported?

Well it definitely was until the odd timing of the Roe vs Wade decision. Knowing how politically charged this issue was, what was the impetus for the S.C to decide this at this time?

It may not change the mid-term outcome but it could soften the blow. Notice how many are blaming Trump for this, they want to try and stick any "less than dominant" midterm results on him.

Furthermore, Bush appointed judge Thomas, a family that is now more Democrat than GOP; comes out and suggests that "more could be coming" opening the door for more allegations by MSM and the Dems, accurate of not, that all types of laws could be overturned.

It's why I said immediately that it's vital for the GOP to get explain this decision to citizens because CNN and MSNBC are just going to politicize it and misrepresent the ruling.

The Neo-Cons don't WANT GOP to win the House, like all ideologues, their big donors would burn the nation if it lead to them grasping power again. The Dems had zero inspiration or momentum before this decision.

Take a nerve pill.
November is coming, and the democrats can't tap dance around the price of gas and the cost of runaway inflation. Grocery bills won't be any less in November.

Yikes.

Never seen this before.
My spouse and I are registered republican's and haven't voted for one since Mitt and Desantis. Desantis is definitely off my list this time. We know quite a few republican's around are area here in Florida that are registered as so to vote in the primaries. So be happy all you want I doubt 1 million new republican's are going to vote republican in any elections or maybe just for what they think is the best person running for office.

Yikes.

Never seen this before.

you might recall in the past few weeks there have been many threads about people crossing over to vote in primaries to vote for the worst candidate from the other party

Take a nerve pill.
November is coming, and the democrats can't tap dance around the price of gas and the cost of runaway inflation. Grocery bills won't be any less in November.
Pelosi can't tap dance as well as this

you might recall in the past few weeks there have been many threads about people crossing over to vote in primaries to vote for the worst candidate from the other party
I knew this went on during the general election but I had no idea it goes on in the primary as well.

You don't have to worry about CNN and MSNBC, it's all over the internet and many outlets. Look up how many pubs were favored in 2018 and then along came the Kavanaugh hearings and see what happened on election day.

Forum List

Back