More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
MizMolly
I agree change is needed.

Ok. I need a good laugh. What should that change be ? In terms what changes are needed to stop systematic racism and white supremacist in law enforcement killing and harming blk ppl ?

MizMolly
I totally disagree that burning and looting is acceptable. Let someone destroy one of their homes and see how it feels.

Most of the burning and looting was done by whites. But whether you like it or not. The hell that blk ppl have raised has high lighted an issue that would not have been highlighted if they would have wrote a letter.

Meathead
Not most, but some. I am not proud when whites act like blacks.

if whites acted like blk ppl. The world would be a better place.

We are the engine room for freedom and justice.

We are the only race who are out here trying to regulate this madness.

The whole world from UK, to Australia, to Greece, to France, to Sweden, to Holland, to Brazil is protesting and following our lead.

The US embassies are being attacked globally.

I repeat. Black ppl are the engine for freedom and justice.

And we did that. We don't sit on computers and bitch and whine like women the way you do.

Nike, Microsoft, Apple and Coco-Cola and huge companies spend millions in figuring out ways to connect to ppl, to mobilize ppl, to influence ppl.

A few blk ppl from Minneapolis have done what they can only dream of in a few weeks.

We fight for our freedom. We fight against systematic racism and we'll fight you to hell freezes over n then we'll fight you on that ice.

Most of the burning and looting was done by whites. But whether you like it or not. The hell that blk ppl have raised has high lighted an issue that would not have been highlighted if they would have wrote a letter.
Not most, but some. I am not proud when whites act like blacks.
if whites acted like blk ppl. The world would be a better place.

We are the engine room for freedom and justice.

We are the only race who are out here trying to regulate this madness.

The whole world from UK, to Australia, to Greece, to France, to Sweden, to Holland, to Brazil is protesting and following our lead.

The US embassies are being attacked globally.

I repeat. Black ppl are the engine for freedom and justice.

And we did that. We don't sit on computers and bitch and whine like women the way you do.

Nike, Microsoft, Apple and Coco-Cola and huge companies spend millions in figuring out ways to connect to ppl, to mobilize ppl, to influence ppl.

A few blk ppl from Minneapolis have done what they can only dream of in a few weeks.

We fight for our freedom. We fight against systematic racism and we'll fight you to hell freezes over n then we'll fight you on that ice.
If whites acted like blacks we would still have slavery and be in a crime-infested stone age version of Africa.

Any jungle bunny-civilization stories or us?

Meathead
If whites acted like blacks we would still have slavery and be in a crime-infested stone age version of Africa.

Look man. The past and present and future of blk ppl concern me the most and in that history whites have been the main evil.

I'm not going to change the opinion you have of blk ppl and your not going to change the opinion I have of whites (white supremacist) so rather get into childish insults. You go do whatever you do with your ppl. And I'll do the same.

Meathead

Look man. The past and present and future of blk ppl concern me the most and in that history whites have been the main evil.

I'm not going to change the opinion you have of blk ppl and your not going to change the opinion I have of whites (white supremacist) so rather get into childish insults. You go do whatever you do with your ppl. And I'll do the same.
Fine. Continue failing.

If they treated Derick Chauvin just like they treated Mohamed Noor, Minneapolis and other cities wouldn't be out of control, businesses would still be standing, and mostly operational right now. That's how you know that George Floyd's death was a racial killing, and Derick Chauvin was being protected by his fellow anti-Black racists in Minneapolis injustice system.

All they had to do is arrest the other cops and charge all of them with first degree murder. It’s that simple but white supremacy hates taking L’s so they rather let the country burn than charge those cops.

Further proof that you can’t put a price tag on white supremacy. They will destroy the world before they give it up. For them there is no purpose to life without white supremacy and privilege.
There was just a story where the police were called to a domestic disturbance. When they got there, there was a "white" guy sitting on a stoop and they could see a handgun in his waistband.
What did they do to the lily-white guy, who didn't say anything or reach for anything, they stepped out of the car and shot him. The cop's reasoning: "We saw a gun in his waistband."
Have you got a link for this?

The summation of this is that it all depends on which cops roll up to a call, how anxious they are
Shut the fuck up.

Let me telling you something.

If cops were killing unarmed whites at the rate they kill blks ?

Whites would be blowing up police stations today.

White ppl have a liberty or death mentality. You would rather die than be treated like black ppl.

And you know what ?

I gotta respect that.

Hell whites were protesting at not being to get a haircut and play golf or that COVID restrictions should only apply to "urban areas" (black) not "rural areas" (white)

And the worst thing about your "story" is this :

White ppl dont give a shit if a few whites are killed by police.

They only give a care when the privilege of the police being able to kill blk ppl is threatened.

Thats why whites poured thousands over night into Darren Wilson's (killer of Mike Brown) GoFundMe account and the same of many other cops who have killed blk ppl.

Are they pouring thousands into the accounts of the odd white person killed by police ?

I think we both know the answer.

Black ppl are the only ppl who have to regulate this madness. We are ones who everyone is looking to, to lead into decency and morality and justice.

There is demos in Sweden, France, Germany, Australia, Brazil all over the world.

Massive companies like Apple, Pepsi, Coco Cola, Nike, Microsoft spend millions trying influence and mobilize ppl.

A few black men from Minneapolis have done what they can only dream of in a week.

This is not even about George Floyd. This is standing up against anti blackness.

This is a very bad look for the USA. America loves flexing its muscles to other countries about violating human rights. The next time they do that most countries are gonna tell them to f-off

In the case of George Floyd and Eric Garner, both died as a result of or in part, because of choke holds.
It's regrettable and shouldn't happen
No. They died because in a system of white supremacy killing blk ppl is essential.

It's not about George Floyd anymore. It's about the anti black war. It's about black targeting n white been given a pass like this

It's about under oath, GBI Special Agent Richard Dial said Travis McMichael, one of the men who murdered #AhmaudArbery, stood over his lifeless body and called him a "fucking n*gger". Federal hate crime charges should be filed right now.

Imagine if this evidence wasn’t available? They would still be denying the racial element.

It's about white woman calling the police to get black ppl killed like this woman n this happened the same week the Amy Cooper and incident happened.

For anyone who missed Amy Coopers Oscars winning performance here it is.

Both of their lives should be ruined because the both of them tried to get a Black ppl killed.

but I'd like to ask you this, when a suspect/criminal refuses to be detained/arrested, what are they to do. They can't ignore warrants, or criminal behavior and it's not like a simple traffic ticket. If the individual HAS to be brought in and tries to flee....what would you do, if you were the cop? If the person you apprehend fights back, often, they try to reach for the cop's gun. What do you do. How do you bring them in safely? How do you stop someone from resisting arrest, if they won't cooperate?
Ok. I'm not sure what your point is. Is your point to say that the likes of Eric Garner and George Floyd ignored warrants? Resisted arrest ? Tried to flee ? Refused to be detained and arrested ? If it's not then your making a strawman argument.

Personally, I'll never be on the side of the criminal, the criminal's family, the criminal's friends. Thieves steal from people that worked for what little they have. Rapists brutalize women. Wife beaters, beat their loved ones (although one has to ask, how can they be thinking that they love the person, while they are beating them). It doesn't matter what the law is, if you repeatedly disobey it, you can expect to eventually get caught and you and I know, that most criminals live in the fantasy land that they won't get caught and when they do, they're angry at the cops, not their own crappy behavior.
So, answer the question
What the fk are you babbling about ?

Pretty much everyone would agree with what your saying here.

What are you babbling about ?

Look. Man. All they had to do was charge the officers and give them 20 to 25 years in shawshank without parole.

That would have stopped this.

Is it worth it ?

Me and IM2 was saying this was going to happen YEARS AGO. We n others have been posting in USMB for years pointing out white supremacy. Saying this was gonna happen.

But I'm the crazy one n everyone laughed.

But guess what ?

You ain't laughing now.

The country is burning to the ground. The WHOLE WORLD is looking to blk ppl for guidance. We are the engine for freedom n justice.

We are the only ones who try to end this madness.

These white supremacists are fkin cowards. Even that faggot of president hid himself n his family in a bunker when shit was getting heavy.

White supremacists brought this on themselves.

You dumb fuck! The commies had that bullshit ready to go and are using blacks in America for cover. They'll be throwing you under the bus next week, dumbass. You got played.
If you think you can win a race war, you are deluding yourself.

Meathead

Like this?

Whites (White supremacists) say that COVID vaccines will only work as long as they include black people.

I'm not surprised. They have history in doing this to blk ppl.

But blk ppl are supposed to believe that the experiment spoke and said “Lord I only need Black people

But it's just like clockwork.

EawjuYUXsAAYCxR

But what they'll do they get some self hating black person to be the face of it

EawlQ-QWoAEcEK-

EawlaFHWoAIa3HE

EawlaGUXQAARD3P

EawlaGUWkAESDB8

It's the old Margaret Sanger technique

Margaret-Sanger.jpg

Why is it these pharmaceutical companies and "health organisations" (Bill Gates' people) always want to experiment on Black people when blk ppl are only 13% of the population? Why not find some of those model minority Asians to use?

I wish they try would come at me with a vaccine

tenor.gif

Even amidst all the madness. White privilege reigns supreme n they know it.

101673119_272114660810534_8238335353535070208_o.jpg

you have no idea what it is like to be short and left
handed in the USA-----especially in an area of the world replete with the daughters of early scott and
german and dutch settlers. I resent TALL, BLUE EYED RIGHT HANDED privilege
White fragility.
so true-----fragile people are abused by
vile thugs. It is primitive response
You are abused by vile white thugs and apparently you like it.

Meathead

If blacks acted like whites we'd have colonized Europe and made you slaves in Africa. Then after we took as much as we could steal from Europe, we'd give whites back a ruined continent with people divided against each other and make comments for the next century about how Europe is a shithole.

Got any more crackerisms meathead?

Meathead

If blacks acted like whites we'd have colonized Europe and made you slaves in Africa. Then after we took as much as we could steal from Europe, we'd give whites back a ruined continent with people divided against each other and make comments for the next century about how Europe is a shithole.
Colonize Europe? You couldn't find a islands that were a few miles off the coast of Africa or build towns other than a few huts along the banks of rivers which are now supposed to be empires. Alas, you could not even organize your own shithole of a continent, leave alone colonizing distant lands with wooden spears and shields.

Colonize Europe? You couldn't find a islands that were a few miles off the coast of Africa or build towns other than a few huts along the banks of rivers which are now supposed to be empires. Alas, you could not even organize your own shithole of a continent, leave alone colonizing distant lands with wooden spears and shields.
Luanda, Angola

85093427_189780022377332_6213407892951793664_n.jpg

Nairobi, Kenya

85032293_189780049043996_358662672960454656_n.jpg

Mauritius

83236177_189779952377339_4768835796591443968_n.jpg

Wallis Bay, Namibia

85073800_189828985705769_3985326177165246464_n.jpg

Accra, Ghana

85115032_189804685708199_5388308790938435584_n.jpg

Rwanda - Kigali

Kigali_Convention_Centre_December_1_2018_Courtesy_Raddison__CC_BY-SA_40.jpg

Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania

GettyImages-895520558-1000x562.jpg

Lagos - Nigeria

Egypt - Alexandria

Avenue of baobabs, Madagascar

457f4893619373958d4f9c2d8f46f4d7.jpg

Rock Restaurant, Zanzibar

Rock-Restaurant-Zanzibar.jpg

Zomba Plateau, Malawi

Zomba-Plateau-Malawi-1200x675.jpg

Morocco (Blue Chefchaouen)

1*voafHLdlgH3LTLSfP5Q7qQ.jpeg

Meanwhile in the Czech Republic and Europe

EaLnopvU4AAqXgw

You need to sort out the aids problem with white ppl in Europe In places like Poland, Russia in fact all over Europe it's rife.

Last edited:
Luanda, Angola

85093427_189780022377332_6213407892951793664_n.jpg

Nairobi, Kenya

85032293_189780049043996_358662672960454656_n.jpg

Mauritius

83236177_189779952377339_4768835796591443968_n.jpg

Wallis Bay, Namibia

85073800_189828985705769_3985326177165246464_n.jpg

Accra, Ghana

85115032_189804685708199_5388308790938435584_n.jpg

Rwanda - Kigali

Kigali_Convention_Centre_December_1_2018_Courtesy_Raddison__CC_BY-SA_40.jpg

Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania

GettyImages-895520558-1000x562.jpg

Lagos - Nigeria

Egypt - Alexandria

Avenue of baobabs, Madagascar

457f4893619373958d4f9c2d8f46f4d7.jpg

Rock Restaurant, Zanzibar

Rock-Restaurant-Zanzibar.jpg

Zomba Plateau, Malawi

Zomba-Plateau-Malawi-1200x675.jpg

Morocco (Blue Chefchaouen)

1*voafHLdlgH3LTLSfP5Q7qQ.jpeg

Meanwhile in the Czech Republic and Europe

EaLnopvU4AAqXgw

You need to sort out the aids problem with white ppl in Europe In places like Poland, Russia in fact all over Europe it's rife.
Beautiful. GO!!! Please!

MizMolly

Ok. I need a good laugh. What should that change be ? In terms what changes are needed to stop systematic racism and white supremacist in law enforcement killing and harming blk ppl ?

MizMolly
I totally disagree that burning and looting is acceptable. Let someone destroy one of their homes and see how it feels.

You need a good laugh? Figure out what needs to change. Changes need to be made so people aren’t killed by cops unless the copS are in danger. I don’t agree that most of the burning and looting was done by whites. Not according to video evidence. Regardless, anyone burning and looting should face criminal charges, not be excused because they are angry. More whites are harmed by law enforcement, but nobody should die unless they pose a threat. I can’t make anyone not be racist. Just as blacks dont trust whites by their experiences, whites feel the same about blacks. Some people are racists because their family raised them in that environment.

MizMolly
Figure out what needs to change. Changes need to be made so people aren’t killed by cops unless the copS are in danger.

What changes need to be made to stop systematic racism in the police ? And the police unlawfully harming or killing black people ?

MizMolly

MizMolly

what's the issue? How many blacks were shot to death by cops (specifically white cops) in the year 2019

MizMolly
Figure out what needs to change. Changes need to be made so people aren’t killed by cops unless the copS are in danger.

What changes need to be made to stop systematic racism in the police ? And the police unlawfully harming or killing black people ?

you have no idea

MizMolly

[/QUOTE
Once again, unless the cops are threatened, there is no excuse for murdering the perps. And once again, regardless of skin color, stop committing the crimes that lead to confrontations with cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back