More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do see this as a double standard on the part of the officers who de-escalated the situation and took him in without incident. We have all watched black individuals get shot in the back while running away or get shot with their hands up or get shot while an officer was literally sitting on his back. Officers often claim that they feared for their lives. Did they not fear for their lives here because this was a white guy? He had just killed people, regardless of his color. He was clearly a present danger. Did they assume or hope that he would not harm them because he was white? What do officers really fear? And why is it so often used as an excuse for killing black people.

Okay, let's get real here. The police manage to take MOST suspects into custody without killing anyone. The police execute 10 million arrests a year. Only 1000 involve the lethal use of force. And they shoot more white people than black people.

As I pointed out, Frank James and Darrell Brooks were black mass killers who were also taken into custody without killing them. They will answer to a jury of their peers, just like Gershon will. It's to the police department's credit that they can handle these situations as well as they do, 99.9% of the time.

Of the 1000 police shootings a year... most of them are ruled justified. Only a handful are the George Floyd or Laquan McDonald type where excessive force was used. (And in both of those cases, the officer was held accountable!)

AZrailwhale
So you believe in punishment without trial? Apparently only when the criminal is white.

Theere is no trial really. He'll get life without parole or the needle.

Personally ? I would not want him dead. I believe life without parole is worse.

If I could I'd isolate him for the first 3 year of his sentence. Total isolation. No TV. No Books. Nothing.

View attachment 646423

I'd also fk with him by sometimes putting the lights on super bright night or at other times I'd have the room pitch black in darkness for a month.

I'd create a fake execution date. I'd tell him that his execution date has been put forward and he will die in a month and on the day make up a lie and tell him he had a repriwve.

So after years without no contact and in total isolation. I'd tell him that he's got call from a loved one. His mother or father or someone then cut the line in 30 seconds.

After 3 years I'd put his head and hands in the public device from the middle ages. I'd put him in this for 8 hours maybe once or twice a week in a cage. So everyone can see as they walk by

View attachment 646421

Then I'd put him in cell full of black men with specfic orders to NOT kill him but make his a life a livin hell

View attachment 646438

Then I'd think of other shit
I don't believe in torture. But I will agree with you that the results of a trial are a forgone conclusion in this case. He was caught in the act. About the only way he could avoid punishment would be to be judged not competent to stand trial. But I very much doubt that's the case here.

I really do see this as a double standard on the part of the officers who de-escalated the situation and took him in without incident. We have all watched black individuals get shot in the back while running away or get shot with their hands up or get shot while an officer was literally sitting on his back. Officers often claim that they feared for their lives. Did they not fear for their lives here because this was a white guy? He had just killed people, regardless of his color. He was clearly a present danger. Did they assume or hope that he would not harm them because he was white? What do officers really fear? And why is it so often used as an excuse for killing black people.
He was threatening to shoot himself, not the officers or bystanders.

JoeB131 .
Yes, and Frank James shot up a bunch of complete strangers on a subway.

How come they don't have video of the actually shooting ?

So a mass shooting in a NY subway were everyone has a camera phones n there is cctv everywhere but not one person has this on film ? And no one gets killed ? And they said he left his credit card and car keys at the scene ? Really ?

And then this 62 old fat blk guy manages to escape law enforcement and then goes on the run for 24hrs leading to a man hunt to get him ?

As usual they're trying to create a black bogeyman.

giphy.gif

JoeB131
Darrell Brooks ran over a bunch of people celebrating Christmas.

Being violent to white people and having racist views about white people are not the same thing.

Daarrel Brooks didn't write a 138 page manfesto about killing whites and how inferior whites are and how he's a black superemacist. Nor did he write "cracka" on his car like the Petryon wrote "N*gger" on his gun.

JoeB131
Um, okay, how is that going for you again?

Just 147 years ago most blk Americans were held in bondage. Blk ppl owned nothing, no property, no assets of any kind and most were not educated.

And just 1 and a half lifetimes since blk ppl are collectively are worth billions of dollars. Many are working or middle-class. This despite Jim Crow and other examples of outrageous racism and bigotry.

We are a very special group of people

JoeB131
Because it seems that if 50 years after you convinced white people that segregation was a bad thing, and you are still living in slums, your fight isn't going all that well.

Black ppl who live in slums or are homeless says nothing about black ppl but it says something about the constant on going battle with white supremacy blk ppl have.

And let's be clear on something. Black people in slums don't bother whites supremacists. Because you and others get an ego boost from that. It's black excellence that bothers white supremacists

1652919214992.png

In the past year there have been bomb threats against HBCU (Historicaly Black Collges and Universities) across the country.

Nothing scares white supremacists more than Black people ignoring them, learning and teaching despite racism, despite a system they know was built for their destruction.

When Black folks were restricted to HBCUs, white folks didn’t have to pay us much mind, but now, when we could go to any institution in the country, and we STILL pick an HBCU, it’s like the ultimate insult.

JoeB131
Actually, the Marshall Plan was for Europe. Japan had a separate plan for her reconstruction.

Either way they built Japan back up,

And this exposes "Miracle of the Han River" lie. The lie that says Asians just built themselves up and all these companies just sprouted up because they're just so smart

You miss out the fact after the 1950's the USA started outsourcing their jobs as blk ppl started fighting for civil rights and wanting economic empowerment.

The US government and American companies started shifting their investments overseas. So after Nam and the Korean conflict you start seeing huge investment in Asia. They went looking for small companies that were established and loaded them up with cash.

That's when the Samsungs and the Sonys and the Ninetndos started popping up and getting more muscle on the global scene

So Asians work in tandem with the white supremacists to keep the system rigged because the people it's rigged against for the most part is black people.

You remove black people's issues then you are automatically back to white supremacy because black people are the only ones fighting it.

Let the white supremacist sabotage Canal Street in New York. See how they get on after that ?

1636393860910.png

Black ppl in the US have built private communities, banks but we were shut out by law, by decree, by bombing, by goverrment force and violence. Asians have never been through any of that in the US.

You've never had a China Town that was blown up like the black wall street. So Asians were allowed to be at the front of the queue as a buffer class between black and white people

Even Asian on to you white supremacists

JoeB131
Um, except our biggest problem with nukes has always been Russia/USSR. Probably a lot more than we worry about Pakistan or China having nukes.

Nope. The problem with nukes is that they're kinda pointless weapons, The only thing they were EVER good for is to threaten your neighbors on earth and promise self-destruction.

There is no them and us with nuclear weapons

When you threaten with nuclear weapons, you are only holding a gun to your own head and yelling. “I'm going to kill myself, and you, and THEN you will be sorry.”

It’s murder-suicid

All these guys Trump and Biden think they’ll be safe in his bunker while the rest of America (Including you) slowly dies from the radioactive fall out poisoning and 1,000 years worth of guns, ammo, and snacks to tide them over during the nuke winter.

But the fact is - There is no crawling out of a bunker.

The residual radiation spread over the landmass of the planet will ensure at least 200 years of inhabitability and much longer for the consumption of food.

Therefore, any bunker must be able to withstand 200 years of continual habitation, air circulation, energy consumption and stored food and when the 10 generation of survivors finally manages to crawl out of the bunker, they will still starve or eat radioactive food and have horribly deformed children, thus ending humanity after a lengthy struggle for survival.

I just hope you ad other white supremacists and the rest of his supporters will survive the bomb just long enough to truly experience the horrors of the nuclear war you all seem to brag about

giphy.gif

Personally, if shit does go down, I’d want the bomb to drop right on me, quick death.

JoeB131
Germany does not have nuclear weapons. Neither does Italy, for that matter. There are nuclear weapons on German Soil, but they are controlled by the US military

Either way Germany has them

JoeB131
One of my very dear friends is a white woman who is married to an Asian dude.

You have no friends

MOD EDIT - NO ATTACKING FAMILY

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing scares white supremacists more than Black people ignoring them, learning and teaching despite racism, despite a system they know was built for their destruction.
I also think some white people are afraid of a multiracial, multicultural society, where they may not be totally in control as they seem to think they should be.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He was threatening to shoot himself, not the officers or bystanders.
O.K. but he had actually just shot and killed people and everyone knew it. Do the officers have an obligation to not let him shoot himself? Is it possible that if he had been black they would have just let him do it rather than take him in?

O.K. but he had actually just shot and killed people and everyone knew it. Do the officers have an obligation to not let him shoot himself? Is it possible that if he had been black they would have just let him do it rather than take him in?
I doubt it. This is too high a profile case. Misconduct is possible in the shadows, but not in the spotlight. It’s one of the reasons I’m in favor of body cameras and cameras inside units and on the dashes. Cameras will help prosecute bad cops and exonerate good ones unfairly accused.

He's mentally ill. What the hell is wrong with you?
I don't actually think there is anything wrong with him or what he is writing about this incident. Can you not feel his pain? Can you not feel the utter exhaustion black people experience when they see their people getting killed once again for no reason other than their skin color? He is giving voice to an anger that has been building for many, many years in a people who have been given many reasons to hate. Yet, it is not hate that I get from his writing today. It is anger. And anger does not equal hatred. Anger, expressed in some forms may actually serve to help people see and feel the reality that black folks have lived with in this country. Do you not think that black people will be thinking about this young man the next time they go to the grocery store in their community? Do you not think that black people are mourning collectively in agony once again for the senseless deaths of people who looked like them?

People quote statistics, compare crimes, blame others or share links about political nonsense, but where are our hearts? Where are our souls? Where is our shared humanity?? What kind of a nation are we? And what kind of a nation do we want to become? Those are the questions that need answers here.

You know, I was going to make fun of Paul some more... but clearly this incident, awful as it is, has kind of made him flip his lid.
I disagree. I think he has shown us that he has the courage of his convictions. He has clearly voiced what many, many people are thinking right now but have kept inside. I can not judge him for this. I have not walked a mile in his shoes. Has anyone else here done so?

I don't actually think there is anything wrong with him or what he is writing about this incident. Can you not feel his pain? Can you not feel the utter exhaustion black people experience when they see their people getting killed once again for no reason other than their skin color? He is giving voice to an anger that has been building for many, many years in a people who have been given many reasons to hate. Yet, it is not hate that I get from his writing today. It is anger. And anger does not equal hatred. Anger, expressed in some forms may actually serve to help people see and feel the reality that black folks have lived with in this country. Do you not think that black people will be thinking about this young man the next time they go to the grocery store in their community? Do you not think that black people are mourning collectively in agony once again for the senseless deaths of people who looked like them?

People quote statistics, compare crimes, blame others or share links about political nonsense, but where are our hearts? Where are our souls? Where is our shared humanity?? What kind of a nation are we? And what kind of a nation do we want to become? Those are the questions that need answers here.
You say how angry blacks are when they see blacks killed for no reason other than their skin color, but they are not the only people to suffer as a result of bigotry, although leftists want to make people think so. Were not Jews murdered in cold blood (two separate incidents in rather short order) for no reason other than their religion? Were not whites murdered in the parade, including a child, for no reason other than THEIR skin color?

What is blatantly obvious is that liberals care only, or primarily, when the hate and bloodshed is directed at blacks, and given less attention when it is directed at whites.

May these latest victims RIP, and their killer get life in prison.

You know, I was going to make fun of Paul some more... but clearly this incident, awful as it is, has kind of made him flip his lid.

Yes, and Frank James shot up a bunch of complete strangers on a subway.
Darrell Brooks ran over a bunch of people celebrating Christmas.

Seems to me you are selective in your outrage.
Joe, it is you who has flipped your lid. I don't know what gets in the minds of whites like you where you think you can dismiss the lived experience and the opinions from that experience of somebody black based on your life as a white person. Paul hasn't flipped, he's pissed, and he should be. It's time whites like you started looking at these events as you did 9-11 or any other terrorist act.

Frank James and Darrel Brooks are in jail. But what you fail to recognize is what caused them to do such terrible things. They weren't radicalized by racist lies, they were broken by white racism. Now don't conflate this as me supporting their action. In my view these men were weak. But until whites like you start listening instead of lecturing us on things your ass never has faced, never will face and often are the participants causing the problem, you are going to see a Frank James or Darrell Brooks every once in awhile.

So while you told Paul how he should consider his good fortune for being American, you need to be on bended knees every night thanking God that blacks, native Americans, API citizens and Members who descend from South America/Mexican "Indian" tribes are commiting mass terror acts on whites daily for the things whites have done and continue doing.

You say how angry blacks are when they see blacks killed for no reason other than their skin color, but they are not the only people to suffer as a result of bigotry, although leftists want to make people think so. Were not Jews murdered in cold blood (two separate incidents in rather short order) for no reason other than their religion? Were not whites murdered in the parade, including a child, for no reason other than THEIR skin color?

What is blatantly obvious is that liberals care only, or primarily, when the hate and bloodshed is directed at blacks, and given less attention when it is directed at whites.

May these latest victims RIP, and their killer get life in prison.
Whites have killed each other only because of their skin color. Jews are not a race and you call yourself a Jew and are racist. Darrell Brooks did not kill 10 people, he is in jail and proper outrage was leveled. No one black started talking about white on white crime to divert from his criminal deed like you're doing here. You racists always make excuses. You are indeed an evil person.

"Asians and Hispanics are able to work hard enough and overcome racism."

First and only, neither Asians or Hispanics have overcome racism. That's a standard lie whites try using to dodge the issue. Blacks have worked harder and for less.

View attachment 646304

Just wait till this BASTARD get's in jail.

Helluva lotta black guards in most jails. Helluva lot
Helluva lot of black inmates in ALL jails. Helluva lot

Me thinks he's gonna be crying to the Aryan Brotherhood for protection Right ?

Well the problem with that is. He's fresh meat now and young fresh 18 year old in prison ? Be prepared to get BENT OVER to get that protection you want.

Let's see how tough you are now your gonna go to BIG MAN prison. You're not gonna be able to have your guns and cammo and body armour white boy. It's just gonna be man on man.

Let's see how tough you are. Let's see how tough you are.......let's see how tough you are
So, how many white people do you suppose are on his side?

Okay, let's get real here. The police manage to take MOST suspects into custody without killing anyone. The police execute 10 million arrests a year. Only 1000 involve the lethal use of force. And they shoot more white people than black people.

As I pointed out, Frank James and Darrell Brooks were black mass killers who were also taken into custody without killing them. They will answer to a jury of their peers, just like Gershon will. It's to the police department's credit that they can handle these situations as well as they do, 99.9% of the time.

Of the 1000 police shootings a year... most of them are ruled justified. Only a handful are the George Floyd or Laquan McDonald type where excessive force was used. (And in both of those cases, the officer was held accountable!)
From the Department of Justice: “84% of police officers have stated in a recent survey that they have directly witnessed a fellow officer using more force than was necessary.” “52% of police officers report that it is not unusual for law enforcement officials to turn a blind eye to the improper conduct of other officers.” “61% of police officers state they do not always report serious abuse that has been directly observed by fellow officers.” 43% of police offers agree with this sentiment: “Always following the rules is not compatible with the need to get their job done.”

Frank James did not kill anybody and white men have been the majority of mass killers in this countries history. And while and call for violence is wrong, just exactly what in the hell do whites like you think is going to happen when you subject people to endless racism?

“From 2006 to 2012, there were approximately 51,000 emergency department visits per year for patients injured by law enforcement in the United States.” “On average police kill 1,000 people annually, but less than 2 percent of the police doing the shooting are prosecuted for murder.”

"Vast numbers of the country's 17,000 police departments don't file fatal police shooting reports at all."

The 2019 Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Study published in The Lancet estimated that from 1980-2018, a span of 38 years, that police in the United States killed 30,800 people. During the same period, the study estimated that police killed 293,000 people worldwide. The study found that despite the U.S. having only 4 percent of the global population, American law enforcement was responsible for more than 13 percent of all police killings on planet earth.

"The burden of police violence fatalities in the USA is known to fall disproportionately on Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic populations. Recent studies suggest that over the life course, about one in every 1000 Black men are killed by the police in the USA, making them 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than White men. Black women are about 1.4 times more likely to be killed by police than are White women. Systemic and direct racism, manifested in laws and policies as well as personal implicit biases, result in Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic Americans being the targets of police violence."

The quote below is written by members of the National Conference of Black Lawyers, the International Association of Democratic Lawyers, and the National Lawyers Guild as part of the Report of the International Commission of Inquiry on Systemic Racist Police Violence against People of African Descent in the U.S., on page 16:

"The Commissioners find a prima facie case of Crimes against Humanity warranting an investigation by the International Criminal Court (ICC). The crimes under the Rome Statute include: Murder, Severe Deprivation of Physical Liberty, Torture, Persecution of people of African descent, and other Inhumane Acts, which occurred in the context of a widespread or systematic attack directed against the civilian population of Black people in the U.S."

Let's get real Joe. You sound like Lisa and Ray.

When I see the same concern for Blacks killing each other every day in Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Oakland, St. Louis, etc, etc, then I'll believe he cares about Black people being killed. He only cares when they're killed by a white person so he and you can make political hay. Fuck you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back