More social Media blacklisting, Telegram under fire

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Apple is apparently removing Telegram App from Apple phones without notice. Here is how to keep it from being remove if you use it.

Sydney Powell and many others can be found there too now that they have been cancelle from everywhere else.

How to prevent removal of the app from your phone.

Apple is apparently removing Telegram App from Apple phones without notice. Here is how to keep it from being remove if you use it.

Sydney Powell and many others can be found there too now that they have been cancelle from everywhere else.

Well....all of these Nazis need to be kicked the heck outta here.

BTW, this hearing was a setup for censorship by the left.

Well....all of these Nazis need to be kicked the heck outta here.

BTW, this hearing was a setup for censorship by the left.

Twitter locked my account after I tagged my senator in a News article shared and a video shared. FB just shadow bans and takes down anything they do not like and so does youtube unless it is a good propagandist confusing issues.

For those interested in her channel there Sidney Powell ⭐⭐⭐

"Freedom Chat" for those who may be interested in stuff the leftards here do not want us to share here.

As a normal every day peep you are probably not a "Stakeholder" and if you are you are most likely very minor non-essential one. The major stakeholders partners can be found at the WEF website.

1611966605051.png

Forum List

Back