More Racism from The Squad

“U.S. Rep. Rashida Tlaib told Detroit police Chief James Craig he should employ only black people on the department’s facial recognition team because ‘non-African Americans think African-Americans all look the same.’”

Congress telling local police how to be better racists. It’s 1860 for Democrats.
I'm pretty sure you kids don't understand what that word means.
You obviously don’t with that comment.
Lol, you may think so, but that's because you don't.

“U.S. Rep. Rashida Tlaib told Detroit police Chief James Craig he should employ only black people on the department’s facial recognition team because ‘non-African Americans think African-Americans all look the same.’”

Congress telling local police how to be better racists. It’s 1860 for Democrats.
Racism
noun

the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

What she did was a racist act.

Democrat the most racist American political party that ever has been or ever will be.

So what you are saying is that if one says " all blacks look alike" that is racist? If one says " all nonblack think all blacks look alike" that is not racist?

Forum List

Back