More Protests And Civil Unrest Explode After LA Police Fatally Shoot Black Man Who Punched Officer, Dropped Gun

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Yet another major protest has broken out in America, this time hitting the city of Los Angeles, after police officers fatally shot a black man who they allege punched an officer and dropped a gun on Monday afternoon.

Deputies tried to stop the suspect while riding his bicycle over a vehicle code violation. However, when they attempted to stop him, he took off running on foot. Police eventually caught up to the man, who then punched one officer in the face. He then dropped a bundle of items that he was holding, according to sheriff’s Lt. Brandon Dean, who spoke at a press conference. One of the items that hit the ground was a “black semi-automatic handgun.”

BJ -
I don't know how many have to be put down before they learn.
Apparently we have not gotten there yet.
My dog learned how to not get in trouble more quickly that these things.

I don't understand.
I thought that leftardz were all for getting illegal guns out of the hands of criminals and off the streets.

Where was the man shot? Was he shot in the back? I would not blame the police officer if the man threw a punch first. But there are too many details missing to be sure.

So many try to run away. What were they thinkin'? (Visualize 'head scratching' emoji.)

I don't understand.
I thought that leftardz were all for getting illegal guns out of the hands of criminals and off the streets.

No, they are for keeping illegal guns in the hands of criminals so that they can compete with Law Enforcement and civilized society.

So who did what first to start the incident?
Ever hear of thinking so you can responsibly avoid starting such situations ?

Forum List

Back