Marianne Williamson Unloads On Biden’s Campaign Strategy: ‘Enough Talk About Hope And Love’

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
The Democrat establishment has largely coalesced around Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, but not everyone is sold on Biden’s “hide and run out the clock” strategy.

Failed 2020 presidential hopeful Marianne Williamson has come out swinging against Biden’s campaign platform, declaring that it is “platitudes but no substance and no policy.”

During one of the Democratic primary debates, Biden had referenced the title of one of Williamson’s books by saying that the moment the U.S. faces right now “calls for hope and light and love. Hope for our futures, light to see our way forward, and love for one another.”

Williamson, who rose to prominence as a spiritual guru and author in the 1990s, acknowledged that she “appreciates” that Biden “used her book title” in his speech, but went on to rip his campaign platform.

“You need to actually read the book,” she continued, addressing Biden. “Your campaign is everything people said that I was but I actually wasn’t: platitudes but no substance and no policy. Enough with talk about hope and love: show us the policies that provide it!”

BJ -
Can we talk?
If Marianne Williamson says that you are devoid of policy, well -----------------

This is a serious post right? Marianne Williamson. This is who you're hanging your hat on this week? LOL. Well, desperate times call for desperation. :auiqs.jpg:
Isn't she the new spiritualist that ran for the Democratic nomination...for like what, a couple of months? Yeah...not much in the way of credibility there.
I predict....no one will be swayed by what she says. But you Trump supporters hold on to hope. It's about the only thing you have right now.

Forum List

Back