More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myself, I wish the Enviro Movement would be honest and just about their thirst for NEW and INCREASED TAXES and quit making up all the other shit. Tho being honest, in this case, might not help their cause as much as they might wish.

Myself, I wish the Enviro Movement would be honest and just about their thirst for NEW and INCREASED TAXES and quit making up all the other shit. Tho being honest, in this case, might not help their cause as much as they might wish.

Henry bro......you hit the nail on the head. The stoopids of the world think this is about the environment.

The matrix dwellers......like I used to be.......look at something like the Obama EPA regs on coal and think, "Great......the ass as fucked himself in Pennsylvania so it will go red!!"
Nope.....fucker is creating more people who will sit on their ass and receive govt help and vote blue. Regulation via the EPA supplement tax schemes.....works gloriously for trickle up poverty economics. That's the plan......he "fundemental change". Herding the sheep while destroying the system. Ask yourself......who wins when people have nowhere to turn?:D

I think this debate on AWG misses the main issue : pollution.
Going green isn't only about AGW it is a stance against pollution.

I wish that the Enviro Movement would be honest and just talk about pollution and quit making up shit about CO2. Being HONEST would get more done.

A high CO2 concentration is a form of pollution. It causes ocean acidification.

Ocean acidification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That said, I don't think subsidies are necesary. A solar water heater will pay for itself in ten years. In some zones a solar panel can be a handy option to reduce consumption from the grid. The shift towards solar will happen as fosil fuels become more expensive. I know gas is very cheap right now , but the current prices are below the extraction cost.

Awesome......as usual, the k00ks keep getting nuttier......now we have some goofball predicting that the planet will soon look like a scene out of "The Walking Dead">>>

Alarmist Paul Ehrlich Predicts Need to ?Eat the Bodies of Your Dead? | NewsBusters

These k00ks cant help themselves, but every time they open their mouths, it simply makes it a slam dunk for skeptics everywhere!!

Go.....go.....go s0ns!!!

Oooooooops.......more nuclear bombs to drop on AGW k00kiness >>>>

Scientists Discover How Events In Space Effect Climate On Earth

Scientists Discover How Events In Space Effect Climate On Earth Washington's Blog

Hmmmm......thought the science was settled???:D:D:D

Skeptic guys need to check this link out..........a nut sack kick to the k00ks.

Maybe I should have posted that here:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/envir...tled-say-31-072-scientists-3.html#post9158727

Seems that petition is gaining momentum
415 more scientists
signed up !

most MS and PHd scientists think AGW is bogus. Those are the facts. Scientists who have been an a lab a few times know the AGW scientists are fucking with the date......rigging it, so to speak. Most scientists say it is impossible for these climate scientists to be drawing the conclusions they are.

Oh.....and make no mistake......the whole "peer reviewed" crap is rigged as well. Ive already provided a number of links on that within this thread.

I think this debate on AWG misses the main issue : pollution.
Going green isn't only about AGW it is a stance against pollution.

I wish that the Enviro Movement would be honest and just talk about pollution and quit making up shit about CO2. Being HONEST would get more done.

A high CO2 concentration is a form of pollution. It causes ocean acidification.

Ocean acidification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That said, I don't think subsidies are necesary. A solar water heater will pay for itself in ten years. In some zones a solar panel can be a handy option to reduce consumption from the grid. The shift towards solar will happen as fosil fuels become more expensive. I know gas is very cheap right now , but the current prices are below the extraction cost.

Then you better fine the land and oceans because they are holding a reservoir of CO2 a million time higher than anything man has or will contribute to the atmos. OceanAcidification is a surface phenom that will be held incheck by increasing surface temps and lower absoption rates.....

This extreme weather prediction is starting to remind me of my investment strategy back in the 90s. Take every recommendation this one broker gave and do the opposite. He was INCREDIBLY wrong and EXTREMELY valuable at the same time. 3000 days without a major hurricane is pushing it UNLESS you use the broker story and assume the warming IS having an effect. Its just the opposite of the "expert" analysis.... could be !!!

This extreme weather prediction is starting to remind me of my investment strategy back in the 90s. Take every recommendation this one broker gave and do the opposite. He was INCREDIBLY wrong and EXTREMELY valuable at the same time. 3000 days without a major hurricane is pushing it UNLESS you use the broker story and assume the warming IS having an effect. Its just the opposite of the "expert" analysis.... could be !!!

LOL....good analogy. These models.......they are a joke, yet the AGW k00ks.......I swear it makes me think about Linus and the Great Pumpkin.:2up:

The AGW k00ks are cheering the president today with the new EPA regulations getting rolled out. But.........but........if Germany is any indicator, this is going to boomerang right back into the noggin's of the lefts political leadership. And that's fine with me!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

The White House cites as myth the projections by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce that the regulations will reduce employment by 224,000 jobs annually, hike electricity bills by $289 billion and trim $500 billion from household incomes.

Europe’s experience with such hardline carbon rule-making would suggest the chamber’s claims are more credible than the administration’s. Clean energy investment among European Union members dropped 14 percent in the third quarter of last year, as governments reconsidered policies similar to the ones Obama is putting in place.

From The Detroit News: Editorial: Obama's carbon rules will choke economy | The Detroit News

Why?

Because electricity costs skyrocketed for the German people and they're pissed. And now they have plans to open 20 new coal plants by 2020.:fu:

The costs (never a worry for any climate nut ) to America due to new EPA rules >>>

•Lower U.S. Gross Domestic Product by $51 billion on average every year through 2030
•Lead to 224,000 fewer U.S. jobs on average every year through 2030
•Force U.S. consumers to pay $289 billion more for electricity through 2030
•Lower total disposable income for U.S. households by $586 billion through 2030

Meanwhile......China continues to derive 70% of its energy from coal with no plans to follow the US lead. Brilliant stuff :2up:

U.S. Global Warming Strategy: Jump Off Cliff, Ask China to Follow - Forbes

There'll actually be an adequate supply of electricity. When it's priced out of reach people will go back lamps and candles. Gonna be hell on cats, though, when libbies take to rubbing two of them to make electricity to run their basement computers.

The costs (never a worry for any climate nut ) to America due to new EPA rules >>>

•Lower U.S. Gross Domestic Product by $51 billion on average every year through 2030
•Lead to 224,000 fewer U.S. jobs on average every year through 2030
•Force U.S. consumers to pay $289 billion more for electricity through 2030
•Lower total disposable income for U.S. households by $586 billion through 2030

Meanwhile......China continues to derive 70% of its energy from coal with no plans to follow the US lead. Brilliant stuff :2up:

U.S. Global Warming Strategy: Jump Off Cliff, Ask China to Follow - Forbes

Is this why china is going to build 70gw of solar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back