Zone1 More proof the media is pure evil

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
This is a short video. Listen to this guy.
The media in this country needs to be squashed and fumigated in the most vehement way possible.

This is the man he was talking about in the video.
And I can tell you for a fact, since I have lived in the Dallas area most of my life, I've NEVER seen this in the news around here!

I can tell you for a FACT that the Dallas "police" are evil, sadistic, and egomaniacal mafia goons. And they have been since the 1970's, as far as I know.
There is nothing good about them. All they care about is the opportunity to kill, steal, rape, and destroy. And the government REFUSES to acknowledge THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of victims' complaints over the decades!!!

The media in this country needs to be squashed and fumigated in the most vehement way possible.

And I can tell you for a fact, since I have lived in the Dallas area most of my life, I've NEVER seen this in the news around here!

Restraining someone in this way is tantamount to rolling someone who has claustrophobia up in a rug. The terror could cause every system to shut down resulting in death. Unfortunately drug induced violent resistance must be met with great physical restraint which can place anyone in unbearable physical and mental stress and panic.

Forum List

Back