More prog child abuse: Transgender teen new face of Clean and Clear

"The brunette beauty, who was assigned male at birth..."

Assigned male? Because he had a penis?

"Females have two of the same kind of sex chromosome (XX), and are called the homogametic sex. Males have two distinct sex chromosomes (XY), and are called the heterogametic sex."

Ok then, show me how "she" has 'XX' chromosomes and I'll accept "she's" a she.

While I support any individual's right to live however they like, undergo whatever transition procedures they want to make them feel most comfortable, I don't support their's or society's altering science to suit the latest PC concept.

I agree with you 100%, though when they get the transition services, insurance is forced to pay for it, so others wind up paying for it, making others forced to pay for it.

I agree with you 100%, though when they get the transition services, insurance is forced to pay for it, so others wind up paying for it, making others forced to pay for it.

Complain when insurance pays for self-inflicted injuries arrising from athletics or accidents that end up on Youtube? :) Imagine that accounts for much more than however many GRS are performed.

An accident isn't the same as a deliberate choice. Why should others pay for someone's choice to turn their penis inside out?

This is important to you because....?
Read the comments. They show how unhinged the PC left are.
This story has nothing to do with "the left" or PC. Who`s unhinged here?
Are you suggesting the right or conservatives are pushing this transgender nonsense? Or that the huffpo isn't leftist?
I don`t see where anyone is "pushing" anything nor do I see where it`s any of my business...or yours.

"The brunette beauty, who was assigned male at birth..."

Assigned male? Because he had a penis?

"Females have two of the same kind of sex chromosome (XX), and are called the homogametic sex. Males have two distinct sex chromosomes (XY), and are called the heterogametic sex."

Ok then, show me how "she" has 'XX' chromosomes and I'll accept "she's" a she.

While I support any individual's right to live however they like, undergo whatever transition procedures they want to make them feel most comfortable, I don't support their's or society's altering science to suit the latest PC concept.
The science isn't with you as we have XX males and XY females. No surgical alterations necessary. Now what?

If a weight loss company decided to use an anorexic as a spokesmodel, playing along with her mental illness based delusion that she's over weight, would you be praising the company?

Gender is really only an illusion, as is race. Our body is only the vessel that our Mind uses to experience the world.

Someday, when humans have technologically evolved to the point that the Mind is no longer limited to the vessel it was born into, Mankind will see that the Mind is beyond race and gender.​

Forum List

Back