More pride month celebration with Transitioning teen happiest its ever been after realizing its true gender

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Not really
Just Another horror story

‘I literally lost organs:’ Why detransitioned teens regret changing genders​

“I was failed by the system. I literally lost organs.”

When Chloe was 12 years old, she decided she was transgender. At 13, she came out to her parents. That same year, she was put on puberty blockers and prescribed testosterone. At 15, she underwent a double mastectomy. Less than a year later, she realized she’d made a mistake — all by the time she was 16 years old.

Now 17, Chloe is one of a growing cohort called “detransitioners” — those who seek to reverse a gender transition, often after realizing they actually do identify with their biological sex. Tragically, many will struggle for the rest of their lives with the irreversible medical consequences of a decision they made as minors.

Not really

When Chloe was 12 years old, she decided she was transgender. At 13, she came out to her parents. That same year, she was put on puberty blockers and prescribed testosterone. At 15, she underwent a double mastectomy. Less than a year later, she realized she’d made a mistake — all by the time she was 16 years old.

Now 17, Chloe is one of a growing cohort called “detransitioners” — those who seek to reverse a gender transition, often after realizing they actually do identify with their biological sex. Tragically, many will struggle for the rest of their lives with the irreversible medical consequences of a decision they made as minors.

Absolute diabolical evil.

Now the crazy freak will face scorn and hate from the sociopath scumbags who promote this sort of extreme mutilation.

Not really

All they had on tv was free gay themed shows !
I did watch 2 and it was not bad but not good 😌

Not really

It's a Murdock paper, ultra conservative, bias, made up stories.

I can’t believe it’s legal to perform cosmetic mastectomy on a minor.

I can't believe insurance covers transition treatments. Trans claim gender is different than sex so transition would be cosmetic and not a determination of gender.
And why would a dr. preform a mastectomy removing all breast tissue for transition when males have breast tissue?

I can't believe insurance covers transition treatments. Trans claim gender is different than sex so transition would be cosmetic and not a determination of gender.
And why would a dr. preform a mastectomy removing all breast tissue for transition when males have breast tissue?

Yes, and so does the U.S. military.

Costs will explode now.

Can't find how many under the Biden crime regime, guess they aren't really all that 'proud' about extreme sexual mutilations and allowing the mentally ill to walk around armed.

Last edited:

Lots of govt. jobs for degenerates, serving the freak 'community' and pretty much doing nothing.

The adults that are promoting this bullshit, teachers and pedos, are the real villains. Those evil assholes belong in jail.

Last time i checked, it was nazis like you who were sent to jail.

a8109c0dad058904fcedccb9fb660ed1

Healthcare.gov ominously warns that

"transgender health insurance exclusions may be unlawful sex discrimination. The health care law prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, among other bases, in certain health programs and activities."

So, you have to look hard to find an insurance plan that is brave enough to risk being sued by not charging you higher premiums to pay for this nonsense. If you buy insurance through an employer that is a large corporation, that employer will not be brave enough to risk the ire of cancel culture by providing its employees that option.

There will soon be another growing industry of detransition surgery and other treatment. Who will be profiteering from that, other than the same psychologists, psychiatrists, and surgeons not getting rich from transition treatment.

Forum List

Back