More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

LOLOL

By "hedging," you mean not falling for that conspiracy theory.

:dance:

And how long do you think it takes to do a search on this forum when I search on the words I recall posting? And by the way, that wasn't my only post saying I didn't see evidence of collusion and that Mueller exonerated Trump of collusion. You lose this argument every time because your hallucinations are no substitute for what I actually posted.
Yes you are a conspiracy theorist

LOL

Who didn't fall for the conspiracy.

That makes you a confirmed nut.
Yes you did. You accepted and defended every conspiracy theory the democrat controlled media gave you. You do realize the Mueller special investigation was about Trump Russian collusion you fucking idiot defended what they were doing.

Yes you did. You accepted and defended every conspiracy theory the democrat controlled media gave you. You do realize the Mueller special investigation was about Trump Russian collusion you fucking idiot defended what they were doing.

LOL

You're batshit insane, con...

I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.
I’ve said all along that I couldn’t say whether or not Trump colluded with Russia until Mueller’s report came out. It’s out and it proves Trump did not collude with Russia. I’ve always had faith in Mueller to conduct a full and fair investigation into the matter and I abide by his findings.
So? I've said all along I would wait until Mueller's report came out before rendering a judgement of guilt or innocence and I posted Mueller's report exonerated trump after it was released.

I said the same thing about Kavanaugh too...

...there’s no proof corroborating the accusations levied against Kavanaugh.
And you are not a very good source for verification as your inability to be objective led you astray, wrongly believing I probably believed Ford’s accusation of Kavanaugh.
Your idiocy grows by the post. :icon_rolleyes: Where did I call Kavanaugh a “rapist”.....
Oh? So when I said I believed Blasey Ford was lying about Kavanaugh, and when I said I saw no evidence Impeached Trump colluded with Russia, that was not reality?
Ford made a baseless accusation against Kavanaugh with no evidence and probably just made it up.
Dumbfuck, I never believed Blasey Ford.
And what evidence did you see Blasey Ford submit to convince you Kavanaugh raped her? I myself never believed her.

LOL

You're batshit insane, con...

I said the same thing about Kavanaugh too...

As I have said before dumbfuck
You accepted and defended every conspiracy theory the democrat controlled media gave you. You do realize the Mueller special investigation was about Trump Russian collusion you fucking idiot defended what they were doing.
So you admit to being a troll?

As I have said before dumbfuck
You accepted and defended every conspiracy theory the democrat controlled media gave you. You do realize the Mueller special investigation was about Trump Russian collusion you fucking idiot defended what they were doing.
So you admit to being a troll?

You can say it all you want and I'll keep pointing out how batshit insane you are in the face of my posts saying I didn't believe them.

As far as Mueller, brain-dead con, this is what I said...

... I posted Mueller's report exonerated trump after it was released.

LOL
Who didn't fall for the conspiracy.
That makes you a confirmed nut.
They're not going to budge. Their tactic -- weak, at best -- is to try to equate what they have done to something the Left has done.

They have attacked our voting system. They have attacked our Capitol. They have attacked our national institutions. They've thrown our very democracy into disarray and doubt.

There is no equating what they've done with anything else. But it's all they have.

You can say it all you want and I'll keep pointing out how batshit insane you are in the face of my posts saying I didn't believe them.

As far as Mueller, brain-dead con, this is what I said...

I keep pointing out how you defended what you say that you didn't agree with. Now turd that's bat shit crazy.

They're not going to budge. Their tactic -- weak, at best -- is to try to equate what they have done to something the Left has done.

They have attacked our voting system. They have attacked our Capitol. They have attacked our national institutions. They've thrown our very democracy into disarray and doubt.

There is no equating what they've done with anything else. But it's all they have.
And here's another conspiracy theorist giving mental aid to another conspiracy theorist 🤣

I keep pointing out how you defended what you say that you didn't agree with. Now turd that's bat shit crazy.

You can say it all you want and I'll keep pointing out how batshit insane you are in the face of my posts saying I didn't believe them. :itsok:

And here's another conspiracy theorist giving mental aid to another conspiracy theorist 🤣
See?

what are you stupid? Tucker Carlson text messages his producer talking about how Sydney Powell is lying and there was no fraud.. Obviously any intelligent person can come to the conclusion that he thinks there was no fraud.
The network is fake, but their personal text messages are real.

You try to act like you are so clever, yet you can't put this simple correlation together? You would make a terrible lawyer.
So we're to take their word for it that they have gained access to Carlson's or Hannity's personal e-mails to other Fox people? And the cover up still goes on.

And you keep defending the democrat cult position :ahole-1::dance::oops8::abgg2q.jpg:

Look at this... turns out, the conspiracy nut is you...

...obama was born in Kenya

... turns out, you're just projecting your own inadequacies onto others.

:abgg2q.jpg:

So we're to take their word for it that they have gained access to Carlson's or Hannity's personal e-mails to other Fox people? And the cover up still goes on.
That's your big excuse WOW !!!
These are court depositions, they are 100% fact and accurate, with nobody refuting this at all. Nobody is refuting this happened at all.

You people are the joke of America, a literal joke and disgrace. This is 100% fact and you try to make some excuse like this isn;t there actual emails? You people are going down in flames here badly.

You people are so far gone and so detached from facts that you will fabricate any lie just to maintain for fake and inaccurate world view. Every aspect of you is a lie and the GOP is the party of lies and disgrace and insurrections at the Capitol based on these lies.

You people are the joke of America, a literal joke and disgrace. This is 100% fact and you try to make some excuse like this isn;t there actual emails? You people are going down in flames here badly.

You people are so far gone and so detached from facts that you will fabricate any lie just to maintain for fake and inaccurate world view. Every aspect of you is a lie and the GOP is the party of lies and disgrace and insurrections at the Capitol based on these lies.

I agree.
The trial will be great.
Fox news is fucked. they knowingly reported fake news about election fraud that, behind the scenes, they admit never happened. They knowingly reported lies, why am I not shocked.
It must be really lonely up there in that ivory tower where reality isn't real just because you say it isn't.

I mean the trash mothafuckers of America.

The little weaklings that can't man up and handle the big boy world, the real world, and you people need to live in your fantasy land of lies, because accepting reality is just too harsh.

The weak don;t even realize they are weak, then they cry like little pussies over election fraud that never happened and has no credible evidence of happening at all. Even the people at fake Fox news admitted there was no fraud.

It must be really lonely up there in that ivory tower where reality isn't real just because you say it isn't.
yet I have facts and evidence to support everything I say, you have no evidence , no facts, and just whine and cry like a bitch.

Fox News admitted to knowingly reporting lies about election fraud that never happened, and all the facts prove this.
Ha Ha the facts prove everything I say.

Forum List

Back