More palestinian deciet

Phoenall

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2012
Here are the facts regarding the targeting of ambulances by the IDF, and the looney left wont like them one bit

The Red Cross Ambulance Incident

Just the tip of the pallywood iceberg that distributes disinformation and outright LIES to have the world destroy Israel for the muslims.

The lies keep on coming, one after the other. It is sickening how the Muslims lie about Israel, and praise the terrorists. People are gradually coming to realize though just what lies are banded around in order to make Israel look bad.

Here we have an account and pictures of the ritualised cannibalism of two young Israeli soldiers .

Islam and Cannibalism | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat

Arabs-waving-entrails-of-butchered-Israelis-in-Ramallah-300x242.jpg

Muslims in Ramallah held body parts of Israeli while they cried out “I eat the flesh of my occupier!”

Be aware very graphic content

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/KyraAyn/ThreatMatrix2010/Terror/Intifada/th_9.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/KyraAyn/ThreatMatrix2010/Terror/Intifada/th_16.jpg

Palestinians will be Palestinians. More living proof that some things never change.

Here we have an account and pictures of the ritualised cannibalism of two young Israeli soldiers .

Islam and Cannibalism | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat

Arabs-waving-entrails-of-butchered-Israelis-in-Ramallah-300x242.jpg

Muslims in Ramallah held body parts of Israeli while they cried out “I eat the flesh of my occupier!”

Be aware very graphic content

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/KyraAyn/ThreatMatrix2010/Terror/Intifada/th_9.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/KyraAyn/ThreatMatrix2010/Terror/Intifada/th_16.jpg

No comments from the anti semitic jew hating nazis about the evil palestinians then

I hate to break it to you skippy, but the article in your link is nothing but conjecture.

And that's not proof.

The ICRC is a non-aligned, non-political organization, that has no reason to lie about Israel. That's not what they do.

They certainly have a lot more credibility than you (or Israel) will ever have.

If they said it, then Israel did it.

I hate to break it to you skippy, but the article in your link is nothing but conjecture.

And that's not proof.

The ICRC is a non-aligned, non-political organization, that has no reason to lie about Israel. That's not what they do.

Do you want the first hand account by a reporter who was threatened by the filastins when he produced his camera. Or how about the series of photographs taken by some filistans so they could look back on their actions and reminisce.

And that's not proof.

Ah, c'mon Billo, a report from a web called "zombietime" just screams CREDIBILITY!!!

And that's not proof.

Do you want the first hand account by a reporter who was threatened by the filastins when he produced his camera. Or how about the series of photographs taken by some filistans so they could look back on their actions and reminisce.

Only if your source is "zombietime" and the reporter's name is "Leatherface". Otherwise, I ain't believing a word of it.

And that's not proof.

Only if your source is "zombietime" and the reporter's name is "Leatherface". Otherwise, I ain't believing a word of it.

Guess you cant read then as the report comes from shoebat, you know the ex Islamic terrorist that has become a peace activist.

Here is another of his expose's were you see a muslim butcher and eat a dead body.

Islamic Ritualistic Cannibalism CAUGHT ON FILM | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat

And that's not proof.

Here you go the video of the event just for you, I hope you have a strong stomach.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U5-IVKe5QI]palestines lynch israelis- the ramallah lynch - YouTube[/ame]

OMG. And these are the uncivilized barbarians Israel has to deal with. Is it any wonder why no surrounding Arab country will grant the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands?

And that's not proof.

Here you go the video of the event just for you, I hope you have a strong stomach.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U5-IVKe5QI]palestines lynch israelis- the ramallah lynch - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back