More on the Great Legacy Wall

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Finally, members of the Trump Party are waking up and seeing that the Great Leader wants to divert money from the military for the Legacy Wall.

Doesn't it seem unreal that the intensely patriotic, flag hugging Trump would steal legislated funds from that which has always been sacred and holy to the Trump Party, THE MILITARY! Well, now we're gonna find out how sacred and holy the military really is. Wouldn't it be a hoot if the Senate votes for the House bill killing the "National Emergency," sending it to Trump and then overriding his veto???

I can't wait to see how much the Trump Party really cherishes our military! Their actions in the Senate will really brand them as for or against our military forever.

Finally, members of the Trump Party are waking up and seeing that the Great Leader wants to divert money from the military for the Legacy Wall.

Doesn't it seem unreal that the intensely patriotic, flag hugging Trump would steal legislated funds from that which has always been sacred and holy to the Trump Party, THE MILITARY! Well, now we're gonna find out how sacred and holy the military really is. Wouldn't it be a hoot if the Senate votes for the House bill killing the "National Emergency," sending it to Trump and then overriding his veto???

I can't wait to see how much the Trump Party really cherishes our military! Their actions in the Senate will really brand them as for or against our military forever.

What does that matter? I thought you guys and girls have always hated the military and wanted to cut funding to them?

Yes, it will be terrible not building more hospitals and schools in Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back