More on the Coming Lawsuits

The lawsuits regarding election fraud will be brought on Monday. Starts at around 22 min mark.

B-BUT NORM! I thought CBS said the election is over! Joe is elected! World leaders are congratulating him!

Canada's PM was the FIRST.

Boy, a LOT of people are going to be in a sorry state if this "election" is over-turned and Trump wins his rightful reelection.

This1.jpg

America.jpg

LOL..you really do live in an alternate reality.
The lawsuits regarding election fraud will be brought on Monday. Starts at around 22 min mark.

B-BUT NORM! I thought CBS said the election is over! Joe is elected! World leaders are congratulating him!

Boy, a LOT of people are going to be in a sorry state if this "election" is over-turned and Trump wins his rightful reelection.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

says the guy that still thinks covid is a problem,,,

says the guy that still thinks covid is not a problem.

Covid is not even close to being significant enough of a problem to deprive Americans of fair elections.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

Covid is not even close to being significant enough of a problem to deprive Americans of fair elections.

The elections were fair. Trump lost. Get over it.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

or their right to provide for their families,,,

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

The elections were fair. Trump lost. Get over it.

not yet he hasnt,,,

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

We should change our electoral system. Instead of having a vote, let's just have the media call our leaders.

The democrat vision.

Forum List

Back