More On Sweden - After 6 months without lockdown, Sweden's COVID-19 deaths, infections bottom out

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

I brought back all the Sweden threads. And, of course, the panic stricken crowd ignored them.

Sweden is currently rocking it.

They are not "back to normal" They took precautions...but they NEVER SHUT DOWN.

They did kill off elderly because they were lax up front...but they seem to have figured that out.

Just an update.

There was a second wave either due to the BLM crowds, or young people having too many "covid parties".
Looks like the infection rate, hospitalizations, and deaths are dropping off too.

1596560389946.png

1596560511788.png

• Banned
Here are the cases from Sweden:

1596562293193.png

What is interesting is that the cases spiked in Mid-June but there was no lagging increase in deaths. That tells me that either they are lying or the infections are with a different group (more robust).

Sweden is #8 in the world in terms of deaths per million with 569. The U.S. is 10th in the world with 481 deaths per million.

Sweden is 21st in the world at 8,034 cases per million. The U.S. is 10th at 14,739. Almost double Sweden.

That should raise some eyebrows as to the reporting of data.

There was a second wave either due to the BLM crowds, or young people having too many "covid parties".
Looks like the infection rate, hospitalizations, and deaths are dropping off too.

View attachment 371125

View attachment 371127
well some of us now know the increase is fake. I have first hand knowledge now that people who filled out paperwork but didn't get tested are now being told they tested positive. And that's because hospitals are receiving 1,300.00 for each positive result.

• Banned
This gets moved to Health And Science because it is not political.

Whichever mod that is must be Joe Biden's basement buddy.

What universe do they live in.

Forum List

Back