More on Alleged Murderer Joe Scarborough

The family has publicly asked and BEGGED for you to not drag her name through the mud. Her husband pleaded with social media to stop harassing yet you continue to do it like a pervert who loves snuff films. Fuck you, you insensitive asshole.
Precisely.

Investigate the former REPUBLICAN congressman. Justice demands it!
Justice? You dont care about justice. You dont like the guy on TV so you dont care about dragging a family back through pain and suffering. Justice would be if the widower husband showed up at your door and kicked your ass. That would be justice.

Boy, I sure got the libs worked up! Just wanted to prove what hypocrites you are

"We have no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, but the seriousness of the allegations, and the weight of circumstantial information, compel an investigation" -- Tip O'Neill (regarding an investigation of Ronald Reagan)
do you actually think it was not investigated at the time? :rofl:

please! We're on to you! We know your trumpian bull crap, upside down and inside out, at this point!!!
PAN deals with that. Did you even watch?

The family has publicly asked and BEGGED for you to not drag her name through the mud. Her husband pleaded with social media to stop harassing yet you continue to do it like a pervert who loves snuff films. Fuck you, you insensitive asshole.
Precisely.

Justice? You dont care about justice. You dont like the guy on TV so you dont care about dragging a family back through pain and suffering. Justice would be if the widower husband showed up at your door and kicked your ass. That would be justice.
And Trump hire hookers to urinate on a bed, right?

There was no evidence in your OAN video, and OAN is not a news station, it's a propaganda, fake news, site, that was created specifically to push pro trump lies and rumors and smut..... surely you are not so far gone in your Trump worship, to not know this?

Sorry toots, OAN IS a news station; channel #208 on cable.

https://www.oann.com/

If you get cable you may want to watch the channel.
OAN actually goes after left wingers as often as they go after right wingers. OANs mission is to REPORT not OPINE.
OAN isn’t news. It’s propaganda.

Precisely.

And Trump hire hookers to urinate on a bed, right?
nope! I've said from the get go, that pee tape bs, did not fly!

But, let me say that it did come out that the Trump campaign, DID KNOW about the pee tape being out there claim, IN OCTOBER OF 2016, before he was elected...

the day after the Access Hollywood tape was exposed on TV, Hope Hicks got word that there was an accusation of a ''pee tape'' out there with Trump..... had nothing to do with Christopher Steele's dossier..... the rumor of the Pee Tape, was already spreading around the world, and that's how Steele got a whiff of it and Hope Hicks as well, from her own sources....

Hope Hicks called in Michael Cohen to research it, and FIX the problem, if there was one.

There was no evidence in your OAN video, and OAN is not a news station, it's a propaganda, fake news, site, that was created specifically to push pro trump lies and rumors and smut..... surely you are not so far gone in your Trump worship, to not know this?

OAN actually goes after left wingers as often as they go after right wingers. OANs mission is to REPORT not OPINE.

It masquerades as one. It is not one in actuality.

sorry, it's not a news source.... and never was.... they are not held to any journalistic standards.....

Sorry,
If you believe such ..... then CNN, MSNBC, et all have no journalistic standards either.......sorry/not sorry.

All you've shown me is that you chose not to check out OAN.

.EDUCATE yourself, please!

You need to educate yourself. OANN is fake news.

So what? It's not their call ..... it was, is and will continue to be news......blame the news media for carrying it then. Why do they print it?

JO

So what? It's not their call ..... it was, is and will continue to be news......blame the news media for carrying it then. Why do they print it?

JO
What are you talking about? I called out the op. I don’t have access to the twitter CEO. I’d criticize him for letting the tweets stand if I did.

JO
What are you talking about? I called out the op. I don’t have access to the twitter CEO. I’d criticize him for letting the tweets stand if I did.

OOPS....sometimes I get my responses mixed up in the wrong post.....probably happened again. This happens more when I'm using my phone......

JO

Wow, the far left nest got really angry.

There may be something to this.

Precisely.
Floyd's family have pleaded to you loons to stop the violence.
Im not committing any violence. False equivalency. The OP is committing harassment the family asked to stop.

New Topics

Forum List

Back