More of the same- but better cause Biden is in control - LOL

Just a thought.. But if the official enemy is external, instead of internal
The establishment, legacy media, is our enemy alongside elected and non-elected miscreants who go looking for monsters to slay are our (we the peoples) enemy- and joe (just like his several predecessors) will assume the same course. Follow the money, see the agenda.

Since you have a problem with our current defense posture
I have a problem with offensive behavior- and the US "defensive posture" is offensive behavior-

Invading sovereign Nations under false pretense is offensive, not defensive- the constitution didn't grant elected official miscreants the authority to lie to cover their corrupt ass, or rob and steal under the color of law- that is offensive, and to defend such posture is inexcusable-

Lying is the father to falsehood, and grand sire to perjury; fraud (with two faces) is his daughter, a very monster; treason (with hairs like a snake) is his kinsman- Thomas Dekker, The Seven Deadly Sins of London II [1606]

I just wanted to know what you think would be better.
I told you- trade with all ally with none- slinging the pejorative isolationist around in a demeaning "posture" is offensive-

In your scenario Biden will elevate China or Russia to a focused enemy. So fucking what? Trump made your God damned neighbor the enemy. That’s fucked up.
They aren't my enemy and neither are my neighbors- I choose who my enemy is, not the fed fucking gov;t is the point, idiot.

Nope. No nation would dare attack us. Just bring all our people home and mind our own business.

Imperialism only benefits the rich and ultimately will destroy the nation, just as it has all prior empires.

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

Let us know when you decide to join the real world.

Probably but it's the only one I have. Not sure what you are even arguing. I'm pretty much saying what you are only I have come to the realization there is no fixing it without giving up much of our raw power in the world.
It is said; if you wanna dance you gotta pay the piper- what if I don't like the dance or the music, do I still have to pay the piper? Yes- and so does every generation into infinity- that is immoral beyond belief.

We have enough power to "defend" this Country- colonization has thinned our soldiering efforts though- it has helped with the Hegemony too- which is the ultimate goal- the raw power is laughable- we can't even defeat people who live and act like the 7th century wasn't 1300 years in the past-

China and Russia are US gov't made enemies- as is Iran- "monsters to slay" for justification of the billions of dollars wasted and lives lost fighting unjust wars (foreign and domestic)-

Nope. No nation would dare attack us. Just bring all our people home and mind our own business.

Imperialism only benefits the rich and ultimately will destroy the nation, just as it has all prior empires.

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

Let us know when you decide to join the real world.
Cons do need enemies...another Hitler is around every corner of their minds...the State and MIC loves them.

DUPES!

Forum List

Back