More of the NJ concealed carry blocked

So in xx years (whatever age you are) once you felt like stabbing someone in a 3 on 3 situation, and you want to carry a gun to kill a son of a bitch. You're pretty fucked up, crazy, and a danger

Two of them were at 3 and 6 and pretended to have guns, so I didn't do anything. This was a mugging, not a fight.

I could have killed the one taking the backpack off my brother's back, but didn't because they weren't trying to hurt us, and if the other two had guns, I would feel 2 seconds of satisfaction before getting plugged.

The planet knows and understands America's 2nd Amendment, we have never questioned or argued that.

The planet has always argued the role of the gun in a civilised modern society. Only 4 countries in the world have banned guns, no other countries wants to ban guns, countries with gun regulations never use the phrase, "Ban guns". The only people that use's the phrase, "Ban guns" are Americans.

The whole gun debate for gun use in society is both logical and common sense. Regulations are everywhere, and it's effectiveness reduces incidents, injury, and death.

So we all know how logical and common sense regulations are with guns, the stats reflect this. You know this, I know this. But, a gun nut can't say, "I know regulations are common sense, but I can't say that, I can't admit to that, so to try and deflect, to kill the conversation, I'll just scream 2nd Amendment". That's your only get out arguement clause in the gun debate.

The whole planet knows America has the 2nd Amendment, but I can only assume the "Thick as fuck" Americans that keep repeating it just doesn't understand the gun debate.

Ok mate, I'm through dicking around with you. Why don't you make a little cardboard sign and stand on the street corner? You can protest about how some wankers across the big ocean are making you feel all unsafe and butthurt because they have so many big scary guns. :itsok:

:21::lmao::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

JGalt Americans like you wouldn't be able to own and use a shotgun or rifle in the UK. Your police background, driving history, medical and mental state of mind are within your control, and have to be in good order. You don't need a reason to own a shotgun. So you would fail that test for a shotgun.

To own a rifle, you do need a good reason. And for that, you would fail to obtain a firearms licence.

That's why the sane and safe own and use guns in the UK, incident stats are low, and dangerous people like yourself are excluded. But to counter this, "Der, we Der, 'ave the second amendment, and Der, ya don't no what it's four, limey bastard, cos I'm is brite".

Correct, in order to keep gun violence and deaths high.

Correct, the earth's population has experienced wars over the centuries, and will continue to do so. You can buy the book, "The encyclopedia of wars", that details every single war. But reality is, this thread is about guns in public and not countries going to war. You've inadvertently jumped off the thread topic
Hitler and Stalin came to power by disarming their political enemies.

Ok mate, I'm through dicking around with you. Why don't you make a little cardboard sign and stand on the street corner? You can protest about how some wankers across the big ocean are making you feel all unsafe and butthurt because they have so many big scary guns.
See, spanked on your history. I've noticed gun nuts think foreigners don't know American history, they're the the only idiots that spew the same old crap. Normal gun owners and those that don't own guns don't come out with that 1776 bullshit. But, that's were we're at.

JGalt Americans like you wouldn't be able to own and use a shotgun or rifle in the UK. Your police background, driving history, medical and mental state of mind are within your control, and have to be in good order. You don't need a reason to own a shotgun. So you would fail that test for a shotgun.

To own a rifle, you do need a good reason. And for that, you would fail to obtain a firearms licence.

That's why the sane and safe own and use guns in the UK, incident stats are low, and dangerous people like yourself are excluded. But to counter this, "Der, we Der, 'ave the second amendment, and Der, ya don't no what it's four, limey bastard, cos I'm is brite".
You don't actually think we are all pining to live in the UK, do you?

You're welcome to point out any laws the Third Reich introduced gun disarming laws, I shall grab my popcorn and wait

These ought to get you through your first bag.
Better ask Mom to make extra because there's a lot more.

There are more Firearms in Private ( Non Military / LEO ) Hands In Anchorage Alaska than there are in Non Military / LEO Hands In ALL Of CHINA .

Hitler and Stalin came to power by disarming their political enemies.
No.
They came to power because enough of their idiot, cowardly countrymen were impressionable enough to fall for their bullshit propaganda.
Much like we saw with MAGAt Trumptards in 2016.
THAT is how it happens.

Forum List

Back