More MS 13 Violence...Liberals Support This

Funny, for all their love of illegals and MS-13, leftists are the ones getting butchered by them in their own neighborhoods.

Oh well,.....a Darwin award for every leftist....suits me just fine.

MS-13 are a problem, but most shootings in the US are committed by Americans. The NRA supports this.
This is your average Democrat people.

The NRA is worse the MS 13.

You know who they side with. They claim the NRA is a terrorist organization and if you're a member, you're a member of a terrorist group.

If a Democrat tells you they don't want to grab guns or ban guns, just know that they are either totally brainwashed or lying to your face.
The National Rifle Association teaches gun users safety, ethics, safe storage of guns from the curious children, and so forth.

Your slam against these responsible people about the NRA being worse than a terrorist organization is all wet, and you're not going to stop these good guys from being good people just because you're a puerile, brainwashed, lunatic leftist moron still wet behind your one-way ears.
Hes on your side. You misunderstood what he said

MS-13 are a problem, but most shootings in the US are committed by Americans. The NRA supports this.

You know who they side with. They claim the NRA is a terrorist organization and if you're a member, you're a member of a terrorist group.

If a Democrat tells you they don't want to grab guns or ban guns, just know that they are either totally brainwashed or lying to your face.
The NRA is a terrorist group, you got that right.

The NRA doesn't support Inner City Black on Black violence where the vast majority of shootings and murders occur. You've allowed yourself to be brainwashed by the MEDIA. Maybe try to look at the FACTS and think for yourself next time.
The NRA supports all shootings because they are good for business.

Not true.
I was at an NRA regional meeting last month and the only ones that were discussed as being good for business were of authors of stupid Leftwing posts.....like the one above.

:abgg2q.jpg:

They only "terrorize" terrorists. So meh...they get a pass.

The question is they are here and what is Trump doing about it meaning getting rid of these gang members according to the story you posted.

And you have no argument to support nothing that you believe in

To me that would seem like the priority
Lol, you lying disingenuous troll. Everything Trump tries you filthy progressives try to block it. YOU are the problem!

who is lying now

tell us what Trump is doing to get these gang members already in the US?

But Trump lies and everyone know that but some just ignore it as him being funny

He really is a funny guy but funny guys should not be in the white house
Ever hear of ICE you lying bastard? You ever hear of democrat sanctuary cities ran by monsters like you that release illegals back onto the street?

Do u believe that your the only person that knows about ICE and what they do.

Sanctuary cities well that seems like a human approach to the issue
Classic progress filth deflection and lie. You're an animal.

The NRA supported a law that gave anyone caught with a gun mandatory 5 years in the pen. You animals killed it.

The question is they are here and what is Trump doing about it meaning getting rid of these gang members according to the story you posted.

You may not believe this but MS-13 is a gang that originated in L.A. and some of their members are U.S. born...

So what do we do with them?

Can not deport naturally born citizens...
I PURPOSELY LOOKED for the first person to call MS-13 an AMERICAN gang.

These are NOT Americans.

Yet gang members are in American jails

In fact it is estimate that about 1 to 2 percent have served in the US military

Still some do sneak across the border but they have been here since the 70's

49 years is plenty of time to procreate as I imagine the lifestyle is not one that many live to an old age.

In 2018, the MS13 gang accounted for less than 1 percent of total gang members in the United States (1.4 million), and a similar share of gang murders. They are a violent but The 18th street gang is larger than MS13

So is MS13 a threat yes as a gang
but as a poster board for illegal immigration it is typical Trump antics that miss the target and not focusing on the activities of the FBI and local police who are putting them in jail

All gangs (motor cycle/ street/ juvenile and the many ethnic gangs) are a problem

MS13 member do go to US jails where they continue their activities

Human trafficking is one of the things they do among other things

The fact is they are here and Trump would be better served to deal with the issue here in the US and talk about total gang violence instead of trying to us the M1S3 gang as a poster boys for building a wall because they are already here

2011 National Gang Threat Assessment — FBI

List of gangs in the United States - Wikipedia

You may not believe this but MS-13 is a gang that originated in L.A. and some of their members are U.S. born...

These are NOT Americans.

49 years is plenty of time to procreate as I imagine the lifestyle is not one that many live to an old age.

In 2018, the MS13 gang accounted for less than 1 percent of total gang members in the United States (1.4 million), and a similar share of gang murders. They are a violent but The 18th street gang is larger than MS13

but as a poster board for illegal immigration it is typical Trump antics that miss the target and not focusing on the activities of the FBI and local police who are putting them in jail

All gangs (motor cycle/ street/ juvenile and the many ethnic gangs) are a problem

The fact is they are here and Trump would be better served to deal with the issue here in the US and talk about total gang violence instead of trying to us the M1S3 gang as a poster boys for building a wall because they are already here

Already here because of useless scum like you.

These are NOT Americans.

Already here because of useless scum like you.

No, your here here to show your intelligence level by any lack of a counter argument.

To keep it simple for you. All gangs are a problem!

If you disagree then make an argument

Please use more than 8 words.

Not true.
I was at an NRA regional meeting last month and the only ones that were discussed as being good for business were of authors of stupid Leftwing posts.....like the one above.

They only "terrorize" terrorists. So meh...they get a pass.
So I was right, the NRA thinks shootings are good for business. Thanks for clearing that up.

" Corruption By Incompetence "

* Below Average Ability To Improve Society *

It has been proposed that a median iq of 90 for the public is needed for stable government , yet the left is all about first come first served for as many as possible with few if any standards for immigrants .

The median iq of el salvador is 80 - https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html .

Intellectual disability - Wikipedia
Intellectual disability (ID), also known as general learning disability[3] and mental retardation (MR),[4][5] is a generalized neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by significantly impaired intellectual and adaptive functioning. It is defined by an IQ under 70, in addition to deficits in two or more adaptive behaviors that affect everyday, general living.

El Salvador - Wikipedia
El Salvador has the highest murder rate in the world.[109] It is also considered an epicenter of a gang crisis, along with Guatemala and Honduras.[110] In

So I was right, the NRA thinks shootings are good for business. Thanks for clearing that up.

Would you like the address of the next meeting and a Hillary T shirt to wear ?
PS...in over 17,000 posts you have YET to be "right"....keep playing anyway...the futility is fun to observe.
Oh...and do you ever plan on becoming a US citizen?

Last edited:

Would you like the address of the next meeting and a Hillary T shirt to wear ?
PS...in over 17,000 posts you have YET to be "right"....keep playing anyway...the futility is fun to observe.
Oh...and do you ever plan on becoming a US citizen?
I was born here. And I am right all the time. Too bad for you. :biggrin:

" Despots Seeking Uncontested Demands "

* Answer And Question *
For media marketing , mass shootings are sensational news , while mass shootings make dramatic banter for gun control propagandists .

In opposition are statistics indicating that mass shootings , with mass assault weapons , are insignificant when compared with the total number of homicides from firearms , excluding suicides .

* Fear Little Old Ladies *

Without great equalizers , individuals become intimidated subjects of corrupt hierarchies , whether private or public .

* More All Relatives *

Prior to entering into a social civil contract according to a constitution , one is subject to natural freedoms inherited from relativism in nature .

To improve safety , security and quality of life , one exchanges natural freedoms for citizen membership in a social civil contract according to a constitution .

Whether or not society reverts to natural freedoms , individuals are responsible for self defense of their own self ownership ( free roam , free association , progeny ) and self determination ( private property , willful intents ) when subjected to illegitimate aggression that is violence .

Last edited:
The democrat crime family is in session!
Nancy Pelosi loves MS 13. Poor little babies...mean ol’ Donald Trump called them “savages.”

Show us where Pelosi defends MS13 or please...shut the fuck up.
Go ahead, repeat another of Trump's lies, you stupid idiot.

Donald Trump's false claim that Nancy Pelosi 'came out in favor of MS-13'

Trump falsely claims Pelosi defended MS-13 gang members
I saw the speech and she refered to them as children playing on the street. You know just Kids living the good life. That was the lie.

Nancy Pelosi and Democrats support Ms13 over a United States citizens. Because Democrats hate the United States of America.

Don't think any one loves violence, except maybe those stock piling for the civil war. darn hard to keep up with the insanity of our political posturing. each party's radical view points lead us no place with no solutions of merit.

Forum List

Back