More MS 13 Violence...Liberals Support This

The question is they are here and what is Trump doing about it meaning getting rid of these gang members according to the story you posted.

To me that would seem like the priority

You may not believe this but MS-13 is a gang that originated in L.A. and some of their members are U.S. born...

So what do we do with them?

Can not deport naturally born citizens...
The question is they are here and what is Trump doing about it meaning getting rid of these gang members according to the story you posted.

You may not believe this but MS-13 is a gang that originated in L.A. and some of their members are U.S. born...

You arrest them and if they are sentenced put them in jail with the rest of the estimated 33,000 gangs in the US with varies ethnic ties.

MS-13 are a problem, but most shootings in the US are committed by Americans. The NRA supports this.

The NRA doesn't support Inner City Black on Black violence where the vast majority of shootings and murders occur. You've allowed yourself to be brainwashed by the MEDIA. Maybe try to look at the FACTS and think for yourself next time.

You arrest them and if they are sentenced put them in jail with the rest of the estimated 33,000 gangs in the US with varies ethnic ties.
Why arrest them? You progressive ghouls will just release them.

Lol, you lying disingenuous troll. Everything Trump tries you filthy progressives try to block it. YOU are the problem!

who is lying now

tell us what Trump is doing to get these gang members already in the US?

But Trump lies and everyone know that but some just ignore it as him being funny

He really is a funny guy but funny guys should not be in the white house

MS-13 are a problem, but most shootings in the US are committed by Americans. The NRA supports this.

The NRA doesn't support Inner City Black on Black violence where the vast majority of shootings and murders occur. You've allowed yourself to be brainwashed by the MEDIA. Maybe try to look at the FACTS and think for yourself next time.
I don't think he's brainwashed, I think he's just another traitor liar that wants to kill this country.

Lol, you lying disingenuous troll. Everything Trump tries you filthy progressives try to block it. YOU are the problem!

who is lying now

But Trump lies and everyone know that but some just ignore it as him being funny

Ever hear of ICE you lying bastard? You ever hear of democrat sanctuary cities ran by monsters like you that release illegals back onto the street?

The democrat crime family is in session!
Nancy Pelosi loves MS 13. Poor little babies...mean ol’ Donald Trump called them “savages.”

Show us where Pelosi defends MS13 or please...shut the fuck up.
Go ahead, repeat another of Trump's lies, you stupid idiot.

Donald Trump's false claim that Nancy Pelosi 'came out in favor of MS-13'

Trump falsely claims Pelosi defended MS-13 gang members
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e8-a768-ed043e33f1dc_story.html?noredirect=on
Trump called them “animals “ and Pelosi had a good whine.

who is lying now

Ever hear of ICE you lying bastard? You ever hear of democrat sanctuary cities ran by monsters like you that release illegals back onto the street?

Do u believe that your the only person that knows about ICE and what they do.

Sanctuary cities well that seems like a human approach to the issue

who is lying now

Do u believe that your the only person that knows about ICE and what they do.

Sanctuary cities well that seems like a human approach to the issue
Classic progress filth deflection and lie. You're an animal.

I PURPOSELY LOOKED for the first person to call MS-13 an AMERICAN gang.

These are NOT Americans.

Nancy Pelosi loves MS 13. Poor little babies...mean ol’ Donald Trump called them “savages.”

Politifacts

This is your average Democrat people.

The NRA is worse the MS 13.

You know who they side with. They claim the NRA is a terrorist organization and if you're a member, you're a member of a terrorist group.

If a Democrat tells you they don't want to grab guns or ban guns, just know that they are either totally brainwashed or lying to your face.
The National Rifle Association teaches gun users safety, ethics, safe storage of guns from the curious children, and so forth.

Your slam against these responsible people about the NRA being worse than a terrorist organization is all wet, and you're not going to stop these good guys from being good people just because you're a puerile, brainwashed, lunatic leftist moron still wet behind your one-way ears.

You know who they side with. They claim the NRA is a terrorist organization and if you're a member, you're a member of a terrorist group.

If a Democrat tells you they don't want to grab guns or ban guns, just know that they are either totally brainwashed or lying to your face.
The National Rifle Association teaches gun users safety, ethics, safe storage of guns from the curious children, and so forth.

Your slam against these responsible people about the NRA being worse than a terrorist organization is all wet, and you're not going to stop these good guys from being good people just because you're a puerile, brainwashed, lunatic leftist moron still wet behind your one-way ears.

The Media, Democrats and our Educational System LIES about the NRA.

Hubris!

Trump called those killing, maiming. raping, drug pushing junkies "animals," and he got rebuked by Nancy Pelosi who said they deserved respect. While she badmouths Trump over everything, she does NOTHING about the crap-filled streets and homeless white people in her own district.

Nancy Pelosi oughta be strapped to a set of stocks with a 50-pound dunce cap on her head for a few weeks, right in the middle of poopsville estates of San Francisco. Maybe she'll get lucky and some M-13s will party with her to cheer her up.

SF, Pelosi Country.jpg

The Media, Democrats and our Educational System LIES about the NRA.
Of course they do. That's why I think the education of America's youth should fall back to the church, where it started out when the Brits dumped their undesirables here 400 years ago this week.

Correction....Most shootings in the US are committed by LEFT Wing Savages......who do not deserve to be in America
You support this.

Can't handle the truth can ya?

Forum List

Back