More liberal racism as NYC gives Harlem free wifi

Programs like this are pure racism in favor of blacks and repubs should say that. Sure the press will crucify them but let them. It just proves they are white-hating racists.

>>>Programs like this are pure racism in favor of blacks...<<<

It's called worship of the beast in the Bible.

The bible proves Jesus was Black.

I've got news for you, pal. The black man has no regard for any race except his own. He would never suffer and die on a cross for the sins of the whole world, and certainly not for the white race whom he despises.

Daniel said of that man of lawlessness upon America in chapter 11, verse 37,

"Neither shall he have any regard for the God of the founding fathers (for the God of his fathers) nor for the desire of women (which is to marry and have a home and family), nor regard any man: for he shall magnify himself and his race above all."

>>>Programs like this are pure racism in favor of blacks...<<<

It's called worship of the beast in the Bible.

I've got news for you, pal. The black man has no regard for any race except his own. He would never suffer and die on a cross for the sins of the whole world, and certainly not for the white race whom he despises.

"Neither shall he have any regard for the God of the founding fathers (for the God of his fathers) nor for the desire of women (which is to marry and have a home and family), nor regard any man: for he shall magnify himself and his race above all."

Thats not news. Thats the same stuff I hear from Stormfront members. Read your bible. Who was Ham? Where is the land of Canaan? What is a Canaanite? City of Jericho? Moses married an Ethiopian you know? You seem pretty slow on the Bible for someone quoting scripture.

Thats not news. Thats the same stuff I hear from Stormfront members. Read your bible. Who was Ham? Where is the land of Canaan? What is a Canaanite? City of Jericho? Moses married an Ethiopian you know? You seem pretty slow on the Bible for someone quoting scripture.
If there weren't pictures to prove it, you would claim Einstein was black too. Nobody is moved by your desperate revisionist history. You must have a very low perception of black people if you always have to steal other peoples accomplishments and claim them as black accomplishments. What's the matter, can't find any Davinci's in black history?

If there weren't pictures to prove it, you would claim Einstein was black too. Nobody is moved by your desperate revisionist history. You must have a very low perception of black people if you always have to steal other peoples accomplishments and claim them as black accomplishments. What's the matter, can't find any Davinci's in black history?

Why would I claim Einstein? He was a white dude. Funny little fact though. He must have some Black blood in him as he has the same DNA haplogroup as the POTUS

Haplogroup E1b1b1 - M35.1: E1b1b1-M35.1: DNA of Albert Einstein and Barack Obama..

In my research I have found lots of works of art but no Black Davinci's yet. I will get you to say something dumb so I can spring it on you though if I do. Check out the art from the Kingdom of Ife. They say it was on par with anything in Europe but some guy claimed the people from the lost city of Atlantis were the ones that did it even though the sculptures looked African. Your type will do anything to deny Black people did anything. For shame. Thanks for reminding me. :lol:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/06/21/kingdom.ife.sculptures/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back