More Leftist Logic

Wow. From her reaction, it sounds like there was more to it than just wearing a MAGA hat, doesn't it? Does the guy sit there every day running his mouth about Mexicans, blacks and/or Muslims? Who says a guy wearing a yarmulke can't be racist?

If her reaction was based only on this guy wearing a MAGA hat, she not only deserved to be fired--she should probably be blue papered.

Wow. From her reaction, it sounds like there was more to it than just wearing a MAGA hat, doesn't it? Does the guy sit there every day running his mouth about Mexicans, blacks and/or Muslims? Who says a guy wearing a yarmulke can't be racist?

If her reaction was based only on this guy wearing a MAGA hat, she not only deserved to be fired--she should probably be blue papered.

Pretty sure that would have been mentioned.
And when you see the freak that abused the elderly man does it look like she's beyond starting shit for no reason?

so does the guy have the right to express his opinions in the USA or not? Does the first amendment apply to everyone or just liberals? Pretty basic questions, care to answer?

I guess OP wins, he posted his 1st. My framing of the situation is better, though. :funnyface:
Or did I post mine 1st? :uhoh3:

There are extremely shitty people affiliated with every political ideology. The finger pointing every time something like this happens is stupid to say the least.

There are extremely shitty people affiliated with every political ideology. The finger pointing every time something like this happens is stupid to say the least.
When you hear of real Trumpsters actually accosting and assaulting democrats in public, you come get us Dudley.
Why you will just shrug it off and make no attempt at politicizing it.

When you hear of real Trumpsters actually accosting and assaulting democrats in public, you come get us Dudley.

Don't tell me there are not hate fueled morons on the right. Why not just observe reality rather than try to mitigate it?

so does the guy have the right to express his opinions in the USA or not? Does the first amendment apply to everyone or just liberals? Pretty basic questions, care to answer?
Yes, he does. And so does she have a right to express her opinion about him. She was way out of line with all that stalking shit--going to his house? Really? Someone should have been tossing a fistful of Valium into her wide open mouth, if you ask me. But as someone who has heard a lot of "complaints" come in from folks with their own agendas, it just sounds as if there might be another side to this story.
I think it would be perfectly possible that her side of the story was not mentioned in some of the reporting. Or she's a totally out of line nutcase. I have no problem admitting that if it is the case.

Just ask jitss617. He has no problem with that and I saw no one open a scandalized thread on it.

So everyone must conform to yourt or someone else's ideal? There is no room for any other thought nor any other first amendment right to speak?

Considering this is not the first instance of someone being abused, falsely accused simply because of a hat and the fact that they don't follow in lockstep with someone else's ideology means that there is a defense for it even if it requires trampling on an amendment or two.

Don't tell me there are not hate fueled morons on the right. Why not just observe reality rather than try to mitigate it?
I didn't make any such claim...But were there in fact deranged MAGA hat wearing Trumpsters running around assaulting people, don't you think the media clown car would have told us all about it, several hundred times, by now....Hmmmmmmm?

So everyone must conform to yogurt or someone else's ideal? There is no room for any other thought no any other first amendment right to speak?

Considering this is not the first instance of someone being abused, falsely accused simply because of a hat and the fact that they don't follow in lockstep with someone else's ideology means that there is a defense for it even if it requires trampling on an amendment or two.
Why does he have a right to abuse others but she doesn't have the right to abuse him?

Why you will just shrug it off and make no attempt at politicizing it.
I will recognize it for what it is; uncalled for violent behavior that should be punished.....Meanwhile, we hear nar'ry a peep from you and your side about the slew of fake "hate crimes" perpetrated by those suffering from Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder.

So everyone must conform to yogurt or someone else's ideal? There is no room for any other thought no any other first amendment right to speak?

Why does he have a right to abuse others but she doesn't have the right to abuse him?
What makes you think that he was abusing anyone? Simply wearing a hat does not equate to abuse. When you look at the youngster in Denver that had his cap ripped off his head and a drink thrown on him. Do you think it was because he was abusing the crazy left grownup?

Excuses are fine if you can prove them. But excuses for the sake of no one would do it are just crazy.

Forum List

Back