MORE JOBS in JEOPARDY

Liberal? Go fuck yourself.
Forgive SpecialEdBaiamonte, he's about as bright as a can of creamed corn so desperately attempts to understand the world by applying broad categories to others that don't make sense to anyone but him.

Nobody (lib or con) takes EdBaiamonte seriously, and I suspect deep down he knows it and hates himself.

Liberal? Go fuck yourself.
Forgive SpecialEdBaiamonte, he's about as bright as a can of creamed corn so desperately attempts to understand the world by applying broad categories to others that don't make sense to anyone but him.

Nobody (lib or con) takes EdBaiamonte seriously, and I suspect deep down he knows it and hates himself.

Well when you put it that way I almost feel sorry for him.

Republicans want to end thousands of truck driving jobs for 35 Keystone jobs?

Notice how the GOP ignores such a question?
Don't you mean choo-choo train jobs? You are addressing the transportation of crude, aren't you? If not, why don't you clarify that statement, professor Brotch. :slap:

The price of oil is based on the dollar, when the dollar is short, oil cost more, when it is long, oil is cheaper.....we need a stable dollar, like we had years ago...

Republicans want to end thousands of truck driving jobs for 35 Keystone jobs?

Notice how the GOP ignores such a question?

dear, a pipline is far more efficient just like a car is far more efficient than a horse. Are you against the car too??

See why we say a liberal will be slow?

The price of oil is based on the dollar, when the dollar is short, oil cost more, when it is long, oil is cheaper.....we need a stable dollar, like we had years ago...

too stupid of course. Price of oil is down now because shale and fracking are producing more and because Saudi has elected to produce more in face of world wide recession.

What would we expect from an adult retard liberal with his pants down?

Forum List

Back