More jewish terrorism occured in US than Islamic terrorism from 1980-2005

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
Most people don't realize there was more jewish terrorism in the US, than Islamic terrorism from 1980-2005.

Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database.

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company
Well, fancy that!

• Banned
What's the matter, Islamophobes? You don't wanna talk about jewish terrorism being more of a threat in the US than Islamic terrorism?

I bet all you right-wing pussy's and Israeli kiss-asses don't like it when FBI records won't back up all the lies you tell.

• Banned
Your link does not provide the supposed attacks nor the supposed deaths by Jews. Go figure.
But it does provide the link to those "attacks" and "deaths". If you would've read the link I provided, instead of giving it a quick glance then trying to come up with something witty to say, you could've of clicked the link my link provided and found the information you're acting like you wanna seek.

It wasn't hard to find. It was the first link in the article. And it took you to a webpage that had this particular title of interest...

Chronological Summary of Terrorist Incidents in the United States 1980-2005

...and all the information that followed.

But you'll probably call that website partisan propaganda.

Judging on your fact-finding capabilities, do I need to tuck you in and tell you a bedtime story too?

Forum List

Back