"clingers" flock to hear Gov. Palin (R) talk about firesticks

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Anybody here attend?

Republican politicians pay tribute to NRA clout at annual meeting - NBC Politics
In a reprise of her use of a 7-Eleven “Big Gulp” as a prop during the Conservative Political Action Conference to mock Bloomberg’s ban on large-sized sodas, she displayed a pack of cigarettes at the NRA event to poke fun at the mayor’s call for banning store displays of cigarettes.
Mayor Bloomberg is out of the 1/2-term Governor's league. Plus, he is what the righties worship, "super rich" :cool: He's a :up: Billionaire

BTW- I'm not against gun ownership but some of the derps :tinfoil: are taking it too far.

In the accompanying photo, Gov. Palin looks kinda tired. Was the lighting harsh, or was she having a bad day?

Will she mount an actual campaign for the GOP prexy slot next election? I don't see that she's run a serious campaign since her VP bid with McCain. I think the next general election is her time to fish or cut bait on the presidency.

Anybody here attend?

Republican politicians pay tribute to NRA clout at annual meeting - NBC Politics
In a reprise of her use of a 7-Eleven “Big Gulp” as a prop during the Conservative Political Action Conference to mock Bloomberg’s ban on large-sized sodas, she displayed a pack of cigarettes at the NRA event to poke fun at the mayor’s call for banning store displays of cigarettes.
Mayor Bloomberg is out of the 1/2-term Governor's league. Plus, he is what the righties worship, "super rich" :cool: He's a :up: Billionaire

BTW- I'm not against gun ownership but some of the derps :tinfoil: are taking it too far.

I was going to but I didnt want to deal with the traffic. And we have gun shows almost monthly so I can wait.
It's a great time to buy a couple thousand rounds for the AR.

Anybody here attend?

I was going to but I didnt want to deal with the traffic. And we have gun shows almost monthly so I can wait.

Cool. Question though. would you be buying those couple thousand rounds if the NRA wasnt telling you Obama is gonna take yer guns?

Be honest now. (You do know they survive on idiots like you dont you.)

OH and anyone remember when she was kind of hot. Now, not so much.

sp+very+ugly+2+.jpg

Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that...?

Anybody here attend?

Cool. Question though. would you be buying those couple thousand rounds if the NRA wasnt telling you Obama is gonna take yer guns?

I actually shoot em. So I would buy em anyway.
And if I'm such an idiot how did I manage to retire at 46?

Well, I joined the service at 20, did 20 and retired at 40, so that makes me smarter than you?

I will say this slower for you. You are an idiot because the NRA is banking on you being affraid you gonna get yer guns taken from you.

This is the same shit like in 04. Did Obama take them then? Idiot.

(and keep this in mind, I am a gun owner as well.)

AR15's!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

sp+very+ugly+2+.jpg

what are you, 13? :rolleyes:

What does the size of my dick have to do with Palin not looking good anymore.

3286953.jpg

you mean the size of your IQ:eusa_eh:

becasue shes probably looked like that at times for several years, of course when you find an unflattering photo of someone who knows.....

sarah-palin-untouched-newsweek-cover.jpg

see how that works? :rolleyes:

Well, I joined the service at 20, did 20 and retired at 40, so that makes me smarter than you?

I will say this slower for you. You are an idiot because the NRA is banking on you being affraid you gonna get yer guns taken from you.

Have fun with your military pension. I couldnt pay my electric bill with it.
And what makes you think I just bought my first gun douche bag?
I've had my own rifles and shotguns since I was five.

Oh and thanks for your service.

Have fun with your military pension. I couldnt pay my electric bill with it.
And what makes you think I just bought my first gun douche bag?
I've had my own rifles and shotguns since I was five.

Oh and thanks for your service.

You didnt know how to manage your money? Sad.

Oh and its "thanks for your service douche." :doubt:

what are you, 13? :rolleyes:

What does the size of my dick have to do with Palin not looking good anymore.

3286953.jpg

you mean the size of your IQ:eusa_eh:

becasue shes probably looked like that at times for several years, of course when you find an unflattering photo of someone who knows.....

sarah-palin-untouched-newsweek-cover.jpg

see how that works? :rolleyes:

How old is that pic. I said she WAS hot...now, not so much.

palin-basketball-game-talking.jpg

See how that works?

That is a fair point. President Obama is the best frend the NRA ever had. Makes you wonder what other good things he could accomplish (only on purpose) if he put his mind to it.

sp+very+ugly+2+.jpg

The above is a bad photo - the light is too harsh & she's squinting in response. The angle's not flattering - was somebody trying to make her look bad? I'm surprised that her photo people didn't put up a scrim or a diffuser or fill lighting or something to soften the light ...

Forum List

Back