More information on Epstein.

If he really did hang himself (which I doubt) he must have tied a three foot long sheet around his neck and rolled off the top bunk. That would explain the broken neck bones. How he ended up in a kneeling position needs to be explained to me because that's impossible unless the drop didn't kill him.

I predicted in another thread Epstein would be murdered and damn it I was right.

For all you idiots who think that Epstein was murdered rather than committed suicide, why in the hell would he finalize his will while in jail, 2 days before he died?

https://nypost.com/2019/08/19/jeffrey-epstein-signed-will-two-days-before-suicide/

Jeffrey Epstein’s will has been filed in the US Virgin Islands, and it shows that he signed it Aug. 8 — two days before he hanged himself in his Manhattan jail cell, according to court papers exclusively obtained by The Post on Monday.
His assets should be frozen.

For all you idiots who think that Epstein was murdered rather than committed suicide, why in the hell would he finalize his will while in jail, 2 days before he died?

https://nypost.com/2019/08/19/jeffrey-epstein-signed-will-two-days-before-suicide/

Jeffrey Epstein’s will has been filed in the US Virgin Islands, and it shows that he signed it Aug. 8 — two days before he hanged himself in his Manhattan jail cell, according to court papers exclusively obtained by The Post on Monday.

They're talking about doing that, and allowing the women who have filed a suit against him to file civil charges against his estate.

One of the parts of this story that I found interesting, was that his will said he was worth 18 million dollars more than what he said he was worth when he filed for bail.

They're talking about doing that, and allowing the women who have filed a suit against him to file civil charges against his estate.

One of the parts of this story that I found interesting, was that his will said he was worth 18 million dollars more than what he said he was worth when he filed for bail.
Sounds like there may be a lot more victims out there. His assets should be frozen.

If he is actually dead his victims should have first shot at his assets that he put into a trust.

I agree...but the law can't just grab an estate on a hunch.....there will never be evidence presented in a court because he can't be there to deny the accusations. Frankly I think most of the girls involved had sex with him willingly. The more I hear about, especially the really young ones, I trust his suicide was crazy painful and now he's in Hell.

Murder, suicide, what's the difference? Dead is dead.

Hope he's enjoying it.. :biggrin:
In hell

If he is actually dead his victims should have first shot at his assets that he put into a trust.

I agree...but the law can't just grab an estate on a hunch.....there will never be evidence presented in a court because he can't be there to deny the accusations. Frankly I think most of the girls involved had sex with him willingly. The more I hear about, especially the really young ones, I trust his suicide was crazy painful and now he's in Hell.
His assets are as much at risk of flight as he was. He's gone so unless someone can actually prove that they will be damaged by putting a full hold on his assets there is no harm. The government can already seize assets even on suspicion of drugs. I see little difference here other than the owner is supposedly dead so the assets need to be put into a hold.

His assets are as much at risk of flight as he was. He's gone so unless someone can actually prove that they will be damaged by putting a full hold on his assets there is no harm. The government can already seize assets even on suspicion of drugs. I see little difference here other than the owner is supposedly dead so the assets need to be put into a hold.

Nope...burden of proof is on the state and his rightful heirs are entitled to his estate because a court can't assess damages without his being there to defend himself. It's cut and dry legally...I'm sure they'll try and lawyers will get most of the estate in the end.

Murder, suicide, what's the difference? Dead is dead.

Hope he's enjoying it.. :biggrin:

One is criminal (murder) one is not (suicide). If he was murdered, then they should look for his killer. If he committed suicide, end of story. And, because he finalized and signed his will 2 days before he died, I'm going with the suicide story on this.
And you biatch about the criminal justice system. The mistreatment of people in jail.

Nope...burden of proof is on the state and his rightful heirs are entitled to his estate because a court can't assess damages without his being there to defend himself. It's cut and dry legally...I'm sure they'll try and lawyers will get most of the estate in the end.
Nope. Those slick folks who designed the Patriot Act slipped right into this mess that they crafted and the creep is/was a national security threat.

That sort of explains why he spent full days with his lawyers the week right before he offed himself.... instead of the conspiracy story that he stayed with his lawyers all day to keep from being hurt by jail mates...

the question is, did he pay the guards to fall asleep for 3 hours at the same time, so he could off himself? Did he pay the warden to take him off suicide watch?

His heirs are entitled to his estate that is left, AFTER all of his bills are paid...

that excludes the money the abused girls who have and are filing suit against his estate may get... if they win their suits against the estate, then his heirs will get what he pegged for them MINUS the law suit amounts they may win, is how it was explained to me?

His ASSet is burning, I believe

68727775_1325778937598773_6148637166198063104_n.png

His heirs are entitled to his estate that is left, AFTER all of his bills are paid...

that excludes the money the abused girls who have and are filing suit against his estate may get... if they win their suits against the estate, then his heirs will get what he pegged for them MINUS the law suit amounts they may win, is how it was explained to me?

Wrong...you can't sue a dead man in civil court....their word against his....wait he's dead...no judge would let it proceed since it would be immediately vacated and overturned.

Wrong...you can't sue a dead man in civil court....their word against his....wait he's dead...no judge would let it proceed since it would be immediately vacated and overturned.
Wrong his estate (the residue of his essence left here) can be sued.

Forum List

Back