More improving news about the hoax

Actual percentage decrease in hospitalizations to 4.6%
I don't know why you Trump Nazis LIE about data that anyone can get off the internet!!!!

The last teeny tiny decrease in hospitalizations was Oct 25th, every day since that teeny tiny decrease has been an increase from 41,786 then to 85,836 as of yesterday!!!!!
According to Worldometer there are 22,000 serious to critical hospitalized cases. The remainder of your numbers are not supported by data and well may be people not in jeopardy and/or suffering from a combination of issues.
:link:
My numbers are actually supported by data, here is the link:
See I go by your beloved CDC official site Worldometer and not some agenda oriented stats fudgers that you cherry picked to confirm your needless fears.
Still NO link to worldometer data on HOSPITALIZATIONS, no surprise there. I posted my link to the REAL data.
I do not lead you to the river to find your wTer to drink
Worldometer has a site for the USA which shows the serious or critical hospitalizations. It also provides many other useful stats which combat the hoax. This is why you choose to not visit it while pretending it does not exist
Gee what a surprise, no link.
I have visited it which is why I challenged you to produce a link to HOSPITALIZATIONS! I knew you made it up.
When I put "hospitalizations" in their search box, I got this: "No matching records found"

Worldometer from CDC shares statistically valid facts that don’t match lockdown libbies feelings so they are livid and don’t use it and go to editorial sites that match their feelings

Let’s look at the non frightening big and small picture provided by Worldometer
183,000,000 tests, almost 55% of all Americans
13 million positives or 7.5% of all tested.
266,000 deceased or 2% of all positives and 0.15% of all tested.
7.6 million recovered and 5 million active positives of which 23,500 are hospitalized in serious to critical condition (0.47% of all active positives and that is a 900 person Decrease from yesterday)

So you can see that if you are willing to absorb this information there is nothing to be fearful, lockdown masked morons over.

As far as today the percentage of positive did increase today from 8.5% yesterday to 10% today with 1.75 million tests and 175,000 positives today

Facts will set you free and fears will keep you imprisiobed in erroneous feelings

7.6 million recovered and 5 million active positives of which 23,500 are hospitalized in serious to critical condition (0.47% of all active positives and that is a 900 person Decrease from yesterday)
That did NOT come from worldometer, which is why you provided no link.
today's hospitalizations total is 88,080 an increase of 2,244 from yesterday.
Here are all the categories worldometer posts data for. Show me "HOSPITALIZATIONS."
#USA
State
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
PopulationProjections

Last edited:
2 million tests yesterday and 172,000 positives so staying in single digits now for a couple of days at 8.5%. Actual percentage decrease in hospitalizations to 4.6% of that 8.5% (0.36%) serious to critical life taking threats. There is no surge. Their little fake chart on page 1 showing hoaxing graph chart of increased positive but nothing anywhere showing proportionally increased testing=Hoax

Let’s teview in big numerals what we are locked down over

Over last 4 months including the last 3-4 week somewhere between 1 in every 10 to 1 in every 18 people test positive for this
That means out of every 100 tested, between 6 to 10 have it

Then, out of those 6 to 10 out of 100 who have it between Zero to One requires hospitalization where death is probable . You actually have to get to 23 positives (out of 230 tested) to be assured One death will occur. Further, there is an 85% likelyhood that the One decedent was 70+ years of age and afflicted with 2-3 other life taking ailments. There is no tragic and premature loss of life occurring from Covid to healthy, young to middle age people. We are chasing fly shit in a cattle pasture . This is Exactly what has been occurring and only the willfully or unintentionally illiterate math or stat people can justify these very small numbers as a threat to all of us

Link?

Fridays tally was back down to 7.9% infection rate and 4.4% of that 7.9% are serious to critical
We are now back to 4 month summer average when the Hoax Surge Panic Fake was not in effect

Fridays tally was back down to 7.9% infection rate and 4.4% of that 7.9% are serious to critical
We are now back to 4 month summer average when the Hoax Surge Panic Fake was not in effect
90,000 hospitalized is NOT the 4 month Summer average of 50,000.

You STILL haven't posted your FALE link to worldometers posting HOSPITALIZATIONS!!!!!!

You STILL haven't posted your FALE link to worldometers posting HOSPITALIZATIONS!!!!!!
Sorry simpleton I will lead you
Worldometer posts Serious/critical and then elaborates what serious/critical means. You are screeching about a thin thread of clarity which is available for you but I’m not going to hand hold and walk you through it any further

Sorry simpleton I will lead you

You are screeching about a thin thread of clarity which is available for you but I’m not going to hand hold and walk you through it any further
Because you know the serious/critical number is INCREASING not decreasing as you have been lying about. and the only way it decreases is when DEATHS exceed new cases!

Down to 7.7% positives for today, another daily decrease, and that’s within the summer range of 6-8%
Did spike to 10% or 10%+ for a little while and Media and lockdown loons overreacted again as if this was a sure sign of continued escalation in positives.

You would think the “news” agencies would be ringing bells of joy over “25% reduction rate in infections” but of course they are not news.

The instant the rates began to rise we were in a renewed lockdown libbie frenzy and I wonder how long it will take to rightfully reverse course and restore liberty,

4am responses are noted as from mentally and emotionally irregular insomniacs

Looks like another single digit day on positives with no increase in hospitalizations
Tests probably under 2,000,000 today. What we should do for the math impaired is reduce the number of tests back down to 6-800,000 and positives will back down proportionally and the math tards will be told they can be comfortable again
Covid hoax is completely dependent upon math and stats incompetency

Looks like another single digit day on positives with no increase in hospitalizations
LIAR!!!!!
93,219 hospitalized yesterday, an INCREASE of 1,584 from the day before.
Today's stats are not available yet so you just pulled your fake numbers out of Tramp's fat ass!

4am responses are noted as from mentally and emotionally irregular insomniacs
93,219 hospitalized, an INCREASE of 1,584 from the day before.
Your stats from a liberal editorial lockdown rag are 4X that of CDC Worldometer
Actually they are from the CON$ervative Covid Tracking Project.
Your crap is pulled out of your fat ass, with NO link!!!

LIAR!!!!!
Today's stats are not available yet so you just pulled your fake numbers out of Tramp's fat ass!
Stay ignorant and afraid. It’s a good look on you.

LIAR!!!!!
Yeah, the Wall Street Journal today 11/30 is saying that the number of hospitalizations doubled during this one month, November. That can't be good.

Bears watching ----

Yes, there is a surge.

Graph of hospitalizations:
View attachment 420988
Hospital stays down to average of 5 days from 3 weeks in March......critical case rate at .46% from 10% in May.....testing over 2 million a day from hundreds of thousands earlier, positive case rate at 7% overall and that is down also. Mortality rate at 2.0% from 6.5% in May.

Forum List

Back