More GOODIES we will be paying for: Chelsea promises Obamacare for illegals

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The American Mirror ^ | March 16, 2016 | Victor Skinner
Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton told attendees at a Utah campaign stop that her mother is eager to extend Obamacare "to people who are living and working here, regardless of immigration status, regardless of citizenship status." The apparent promise to extend Obamacare to illegal immigrants came Tuesday at a campaign stop for Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton in Salt Lake City, where an unidentified man questioned Chelsea about the intersection of heath care and immigration policy. "I'm a proud gay Latino immigrant, now a U.S. citizen. So I support your mom," the man said in a video of the encounter..

Hillary-Supporters1.jpg

The Democratic Party went insane in 1968, and since then they've only got crazier.

I believe government services is part of having a civilized nation, but this is a loser. The illegals need to get the fuck out and shouldn't be given shit.

I believe that if you want someone who doesn't have what you think they should have, YOU should show you care by giving it to them with YOUR money. Otherwise, you don't really care.

Does this mean the RWNJ traitors finally admit it was Joe Wilson who lied?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back