More good news! Lefty "men" getting sterilized in record numbers

The falsehoods extend to the other side of the argument, primarily centering around the refusal to admit that a developing human baby is a human being at an early stage of life. If that could just be honestly dealt with, we could then have the REAL discussion and admit that human life carries a price tag, beyond which we are willing to sacrifice said life. We don't, however, want to admit we're willing to do that with the most innocent and vulnerable among us, so we cloak it with euphemisms designed to cloud reality. I mean, we already accept massive loss of life in other areas, but we're more honest about it.

For just one example, we accept tens of thousands of highway deaths every year solely for the privilege of driving fast. If every vehicle on the road was physically unable to travel faster than 35 mph, deaths due to car crashes would almost disappear. Society has decided it's worth losing all those lives just because we want to drive fast. You could poll people crusading against lives being lost in virtually every other arena, even people piously proclaiming that "It's worth any sacrifice it if it saves just one life", and there would be a large percentage that would vociferously complain if their car wouldn't go 85 mph anymore, even if it saved thousands of lives.

The point is, it's time to honest with abortion, about what it is and what it does. The goal of an abortion is a dead human. That's the bottom line, and until we can have an honest discussion where people state that they value their own convenience over the life of a growing baby, we will continue to have this fight. Heck, you can't even get people who always use the hard cases to justify abortion to agree on limiting it to just those cases.
Then create a society where there is no reason a woman would want to have an abortion. Except for it being retarded, or being raped, or incest, or the life of the mother. I'm talking about the financial negatives to having a kid. A poor person who has a kid typically ends up stuck in poverty.

If I were in college and knocked a girl up who I didn't want to have to raise a child with her, it's because it's going to be really expensive. I may have to drop out of college to raise the kid. Yada yada. Well if I wasn't going to have to pay child support, if it wasn't so expensive to have a kid. If the kid got free obamacare. If I could get free pre school before kindergarden. Free babysitters while I go to work. If it wasn't going to ruin my life to have a kid, I'd be all for what you are saying.

But you're not. I have to pay for this child. No thanks. And you even want me to keep the retard. Forget it.

Then create a society where there is no reason a woman would want to have an abortion.
There is already no reason for a rational mother to want to kill her own kid.

Except for it being retarded
Shit, guess this means anyone who wants to kill you anytime they want, you think it should be fair game given your profound defects.
If I were in college and knocked a girl up who I didn't want to have to raise a child with her, it's because it's going to be really expensive.
Non-retards have the brain power to think before they act and be more responsible, to sterilize themselves if they're that utterly unwilling to provide for their kids. I understand this is beyond your limits to consider.

No one else owes you any payouts to help you with your parental responsibility.

There is already no reason for a rational mother to want to kill her own kid.

Shit, guess this means anyone who wants to kill you anytime they want, you think it should be fair game given your profound defects.

Non-retards have the brain power to think before they act and be more responsible, to sterilize themselves if they're that utterly unwilling to provide for their kids. I understand this is beyond your limits to consider.

No one else owes you any payouts to help you with your parental responsibility.

You guys also won't let people suffering end their lives. I forgot how GW Bush kissed the religious rights ass in the 2000's. Terry Shaivo.

I keep imagining what a Christian nation would look like. Can't abort, can't kill yourself.

Yet your fellow DemoKKKrats at Planned Parenthood relentlessly push abortions for black and brown women. Relentlessly.
On another thread a KKKonservative is complaining about this happening in California

I'm sure you are for guaranteeing income for pregnant black women right? I'm all for it. But I'm just a DemoKKKrat.

Then create a society where there is no reason a woman would want to have an abortion. Except for it being retarded, or being raped, or incest, or the life of the mother. I'm talking about the financial negatives to having a kid. A poor person who has a kid typically ends up stuck in poverty.

If I were in college and knocked a girl up who I didn't want to have to raise a child with her, it's because it's going to be really expensive. I may have to drop out of college to raise the kid. Yada yada. Well if I wasn't going to have to pay child support, if it wasn't so expensive to have a kid. If the kid got free obamacare. If I could get free pre school before kindergarden. Free babysitters while I go to work. If it wasn't going to ruin my life to have a kid, I'd be all for what you are saying.

But you're not. I have to pay for this child. No thanks. And you even want me to keep the retard. Forget it.
Then we need to state honestly that human life just isn't worth the inconvenience and expense.

Forum List

Back