More Good News From Israel

stock-footage-israel-flag-spinning-globe-with-shining-lights-loop.jpg

I like what it says about Israel and Arab interaction!

ISRAEL IS INCLUSIVE AND GLOBAL

Gaza weekly deliveries: In the week ending 6th April, 992 trucks brought 27,880 tons of goods into Gaza.
Coordination of Government Activities in the Terri

Industrial park for Nazareth. Israel has opened a new industrial park in Nazareth to promote economic cooperation between the region’s diverse Jewish, Christian and Muslim citizens. It is modeled on nearby Tefen Industrial Park, designed to bring together industrial, educational and cultural facilities all in one space to foster innovation, growth and peace.
IMRA - Wednesday, April 17, 2013 Nazareth Industrial Park: Unique Model of Joint Jewish-Arab Entrepreneurship
Israeli Businessman Funds Arab-Israeli Industrial Park - YouTube

Just like me, just like you. (Thanks to Stuart Palmer) Dozens of Haifa University’s 800 overseas students from 40 countries wanted to let the world know that they share desires and ambitions with local Israelis.
Just Like Me, Just Like You - YouTube

Israel’s on-line Ambassadors. A Muslim Bedouin girl, several Druse, a Pole and 26 Israeli Jews make up the latest group of Haifa University students training to represent Israel as unofficial ambassadors in the international aren. Muslim Ayat Rahal says “I want to show a true picture of Israel. It’s not all protests.”
http://www.jpost.com/InJerusalem/Ar...ysnXdghKrZqzS6HDusMl0mW1f5sqMdXwWzbCZQ+oocCKh

Egyptian academics study Israeli language and culture. I’m taking this article at face value, but I’m very surprised. At any one time, close to 20,000 students at nine of the 14 Egyptian universities study Hebrew. Each year, at least 2,000 Egyptian students graduate with bachelor's degrees that include the study of Hebrew.
Egyptians Show High Interest In Israeli Literature, Culture - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Yale student union’s President is Israeli. Daniel Avraham has made history at Yale University after having been elected as the first Israeli to serve as the institution’s student union president. The 24-year-old Jerusalem native is a graduate of Herzliyah’s Gymnasia high school and a former intelligence officer in the IDF.
First Israeli Student Union President at Yale U - Jewish World - News - Israel National News

There are a few Palestinians who take pride in sharing in all of Israel's worldly contributions rather than be Israel's terrorist adversaries.

I like what it says about Israel and Arab interaction!

ISRAEL IS INCLUSIVE AND GLOBAL

Gaza weekly deliveries: In the week ending 6th April, 992 trucks brought 27,880 tons of goods into Gaza.
Coordination of Government Activities in the Terri

Industrial park for Nazareth. Israel has opened a new industrial park in Nazareth to promote economic cooperation between the region’s diverse Jewish, Christian and Muslim citizens. It is modeled on nearby Tefen Industrial Park, designed to bring together industrial, educational and cultural facilities all in one space to foster innovation, growth and peace.
IMRA - Wednesday, April 17, 2013 Nazareth Industrial Park: Unique Model of Joint Jewish-Arab Entrepreneurship
Israeli Businessman Funds Arab-Israeli Industrial Park - YouTube

Just like me, just like you. (Thanks to Stuart Palmer) Dozens of Haifa University’s 800 overseas students from 40 countries wanted to let the world know that they share desires and ambitions with local Israelis.
Just Like Me, Just Like You - YouTube

Israel’s on-line Ambassadors. A Muslim Bedouin girl, several Druse, a Pole and 26 Israeli Jews make up the latest group of Haifa University students training to represent Israel as unofficial ambassadors in the international aren. Muslim Ayat Rahal says “I want to show a true picture of Israel. It’s not all protests.”
http://www.jpost.com/InJerusalem/Ar...ysnXdghKrZqzS6HDusMl0mW1f5sqMdXwWzbCZQ+oocCKh

Egyptian academics study Israeli language and culture. I’m taking this article at face value, but I’m very surprised. At any one time, close to 20,000 students at nine of the 14 Egyptian universities study Hebrew. Each year, at least 2,000 Egyptian students graduate with bachelor's degrees that include the study of Hebrew.
Egyptians Show High Interest In Israeli Literature, Culture - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Yale student union’s President is Israeli. Daniel Avraham has made history at Yale University after having been elected as the first Israeli to serve as the institution’s student union president. The 24-year-old Jerusalem native is a graduate of Herzliyah’s Gymnasia high school and a former intelligence officer in the IDF.
First Israeli Student Union President at Yale U - Jewish World - News - Israel National News

Let us consider the dream & the reality.

The dream is to end this conflict with brotherly love, respect & peace between Israeli's & Palestinians.

The reality is the proclamation by Hamas to never give up until they annihilate Israel off the face of the earth. See for yourselves documented quotes from leaders of Hamas.

Famous Hamas (& Islamic) Quotes about Israel -

[/QUOT

Roudy

That star of David is an Indian symbol stolen and abused by thievin Jews like you and me

Here in India it is the symbol of the heart, of love and of the Indian double trinity of 3 Gods and their 3 Goddesses

You are violating Gods own copyright and in yoiur arrogant ignorance of its true meaning and purpose you are flaunting Jewish theft and violation.

Desist or we will call in the Mumbai donkey squad and yoiu will find uncircumcised donkeys dicks up your arrogant jewish acehole

with tender brotherly love

kvetchy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wrong again----the hindus of india had nothing until the
Moghuls arrived and saved them from darkness, misery,
and utter illiteracy------as any pakistani------or try an muslim
from kashmir for an every more colorful response

[/QUOT

Roudy

That star of David is an Indian symbol stolen and abused by thievin Jews like you and me

Here in India it is the symbol of the heart, of love and of the Indian double trinity of 3 Gods and their 3 Goddesses

You are violating Gods own copyright and in yoiur arrogant ignorance of its true meaning and purpose you are flaunting Jewish theft and violation.

Desist or we will call in the Mumbai donkey squad and yoiu will find uncircumcised donkeys dicks up your arrogant jewish acehole

kvetchy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What else would one expect from a dirty Indian? Maybe this piece of Filth should be going after the Muslims for what they have done to the Hindu People

It is debateable whether the six pointed star first appeared in ancient Israel or in india. And it has different meanings to both the Jews & the Hindus.

It is debateable whether the six pointed star first appeared in ancient Israel or in india. And it has different meanings to both the Jews & the Hindus.
Let's no forget that the swastika is a Hindu symbol, but it doesn't mean the same to the Hindus as it did for the Nazis. One thing it was nice to see the Hindus on the old extinct Pakistan Board always saying "God Bless Israel."

Last edited:
[/QUOT

Roudy

kvetchy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey hindu boy, this is not the beastiality fetish board. If you miss doing it with donkeys like the good old days in India, perhaps you can find someone local where it can be arranged with a little money.

Last edited:
[/QUOT

Roudy

kvetchy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Didn't I tell you to stop smoking that Indian hash ?!?!
You need to preserve the few brain cells that you have left !

It's meaningless drivel from a moron...there are common symbols in every culture. Six pointed star, and different versions of it is a very common symbol. Some police and sheriff's dept.'s wear badges that are six pointed stars. Does it mean that they work for Jews? Ha ha ha.

F82-1.jpg

OH3018_sheriff_silver.gif

a_sheriffs_badge_royalty_free_080902-191184-662018.jpg

sheriff's%20badge.JPG

Last edited:
No Jew could have made a comment as dumb as kvetch's.

[/QUOT

Roudy

kvetchy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Didn't I tell you to stop smoking that Indian hash ?!?!
You need to preserve the few brain cells that you have left !

Why do Israel's endless worldly contributions to help people & save lives piss off the Palestinian supporters?

Is there ANYONE who does not agree Israel's worldly contributions for the betterment of human lives is to be praised?

Forum List

Back